55.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

Forget the past and look forward to the future.

Again, easier said than done, basically because it’s never easy to forget someone who you love so much and shared everything with, whether the relationship only took you a month or two or YEARS, the bond and attachment is already there, making it so hard to forget, but at the same time, sticking to the past and just staying there will bring you so much pain and will really get the best of you.

Sweet moments and wonderfully shared experiences are the reasons as to why we hold on to the past longer than we should be but along with that comes the painful moments, all the crying and the fights, as well as the short-time break-ups that eventually lead to separation.

Moving on is the only way for broken hearted people to get back on track and have a life again. Putting your past behind and forgetting all the painful memories, and just retaining the good ones will make things less harder and also, we must learn how to close a chapter in our lives and when to start again.

[5 years later]

“Here’s your favorite Blueberry waffle baby girl!” I said while carrying a plate of hot waffles to the dining table.

“Wow Mommy…it smells so gooooood!” Katy said, making me smile from ear to ear.

Looking at the little girl with round deep blue eyes and straight brunette hair that is tightly ponytailed, munching on my special waffles reminded me of someone.

Someone who, even after so many years is still in my head and heart. Actually, he never leaves it no matter how I try to brush him off.

Seunghyun. I wonder how he’s doing now.

It’s been five years since I ran away from everybody in Seoul without any concrete plans at all. I don’t even know and can’t figure out up until now how I had the guts to leave when there’s really nowhere to go.

I’m now living in Nashville, Tennessee “the music city”, in a small apartment that is so far from my villa in Seoul, way too far for if you’ll look at it, you will surely tell that I live in a matchbox. Actually, this is my third move already since I decided to fly here to America after that painful night in Japan.

I first

Please log in to read the full chapter