54.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

In order to be free, learn to let go.

In love, the hardest part is leaving or being left by that person who you think is “THE ONE”. As they say, in every relationship we have to consider the possibilities of us getting hurt more than being loved and most likely than not, the pain brought by love stays in our hearts and haunts us for a very long time but it’s not always like that, for if we’re going to make a decision to let go, moving on easily is not impossible, even though hard, a little push will surely bring us to the light again. After all, who wants to be locked in the dark for so long?

You might say it’s easier said than done. Yes, it’s never easy but if you’re willing and driven to see the light and be freed from the pain of your failed relationship, you’ll do everything and letting go no matter how complicated and hard it is, is the best way to do it, most especially when there’s really no chance for the relationship to be worked on anymore.

I feel so lost. My whole world crushed and crumbled when she ended everything up and cut our bond completely. I still cannot believe that the relationship I thought is doing great and the woman I love is already giving me the love I deserve is now gone.

Days have passed and all I can do is pretend that I’m good, that nothing is wrong and that I’m still happy. Nobody knows about what happened. I don’t know, but I can’t bring myself to tell them that Rae broke up with me, maybe because I’m embarrassed for when we got together I always tell them confidently that what we have is going to be forever already and being her rebound is not a mistake. Oh well, I guess I bit more than I can chew for I risked everything, my heart most especially, just for her.

To be honest, I don’t know if I’ll believe Rae when she said that Jiyong is out of this break-up for she also told me that when he tried getting back with her she was shaken.

Actually, all this time I thought I’ve already succeeded in making her forget him and that I can bring her back in good shape again but it looks like she’s still not which is saddening for God knows how much effort I’ve given just to bring her to life again.

“What’s wrong with you Tabi-ah?” Teddy Hyung asked.

The members and I are recording a newly written track for our upcoming album and Teddy Hyung is taking over Jiyong’s directing for he’s overseas.

“Hyung…you keep on messing up” Youngbae said when I sat beside him on the couch.

All I can do is sigh for I’m guilty coz I keep on screwing up my part when it’s not that complicated at all.

“Aigoo….are you in a love quarrel with Rae?” Teddy Hyung asked.

My heart started racing fast but in pain hearing her name.

I shook my head “No…we’re not”

“Then why are you acting so strange and most of the time you’re out of your element?” he asked.

“Rae and I….” my voice sounded deeper than it usually is “We broke up”

As expected, they’re shocked. None of them talked after hearing what I said, making the room feel stuffy and suffocating.

“You’re joking….right Hyung?” Seungri asked after a long silence.

I looked at him as if I’m going to rip his head off “Why would I joke about this?”

Youngbae elbowed him then looked at me “When did this happen?” he asked.

“Five days ago” I answered with a shaky voice.

“Five days ago” Daesung repeated and started thinking “She followed you to Japan that day…right Hyung?” he asked, receiving a nod from me.

“Yeah…she did …at first I thought that the reason why she’s coming is because she’s missing me but it’s not the case for her real agenda is to break up with me” I said and they looked at me with sympathy in their eyes.

They know that I’m in-love with Rae but none of them, except for Jiyong know how much I love her coz aside from my family, that man is the only one who I share everything with.

“I thought she has to go home because of an emergency” Seungri said then sighed “Aigoo….Hyung” he transferred to my side then wrapped his arm around my shoulders “You’re going through a tough time but don’t worry…we’ll be here to help you go through it”

“That’s right Tabi-ah” Teddy Hyung agreed and all I can do is force myself to smile.

After that, I feel like a glass that is being protected and watched to not break. Everyone’s kinder, more thoughtful and caring than they were before. I must’ve looked really fragile.

“Seunghyun-ah!” Noona greeted cheerfully upon seeing me walking in the living room.

“Oh!” I gasped in shock.

They’re here. Omma and Noona, and I don’t know what to do for I’m not in

Please log in to read the full chapter