29.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

A successful relationship requires falling in love many times.

Are you in a relationship as of the moment? If you are, are there times wherein you ask yourself up until when will it last or if it really is already forever?

Being in a relationship is a total work out. It’s more than two to five hours in the gym for you have to be in it every hour of every day. Like careers, once we become successful, we’ll work harder to maintain it and it’s so much like relationships.

 Actually, we can pretty much level careers and relationships because there are things that we do in one that we can also do in the other.

They say that in order to be successful in your career or in any job per se, you should love whatever you’re doing whether if you’re just making coffee for the whole company or cleaning after the mess of your boss. Some even say that falling in love with the hardships and pain and exhaustion brought by the chaos and craziness of work is also a key to success.

A relationship is so much like a career. Handling it and lasting in it is really a challenge. You don’t have a boss and loads of paper works but it can be chaotic, crazy and exhausting as well. Aren’t you wondering why you still keep a relationship going even if there are times wherein all you want is just to break free?

Well it’s because you still see something on your partner that continuously making you fall in love with him or her. Yes, you fight, you argue, you hate, but at the end of the day, you’ll still fall in love whether it’s because of something they did or said or even when they’re not doing anything at all.

Success is really hard to achieve, some even die without being successful even if they’ve worked almost all their lives for it. Whether in careers or love, you have to keep your game up every single time and push yourself to work harder, and fall in love all over again.

“OH MY!” I gasped in surprise “How…why…when…”

I’m totally shocked to the point that I can’t even make a whole sentence.

He walked to me then wrapped his arms around my waist “Surprise” he whispered in my ear, making my whole body tingle.

“What is this all about?” I asked.

His eyes are looking deep in me through my soul. I can see love in them and it’s heartwarming because this is so new to me.

“Jiyong” I called, still in shock.

He hugged me tightly. I’m so sure he can feel my heart beating so fast.

“I’m sorry” he said then pulled out.

Cupping my face with his hands, he stared at me “I’m sorry” he repeated.

I don’t know why he’s apologizing because as far as I’m concerned, I’m the one who is supposed to do it for I’m at fault here.

“Look” I cupped his face with both hands as well “You don’t have to apologize because I’m the one at fault…” I grabbed his hands then intertwined my fingers to his “I’ve been so careless and insensitive....I’m sorry for not giving you much attention and for neglecting you”

Tears suddenly ran down my cheeks and he’s so fast in wiping them “Aigoo…why are you crying?” he asked.

I sniffed then cried harder “Jiyong” I called then hugged him by the neck “I was so afraid that we’ll not be able to patch things up again…not seeing you beside me this morning made me think of so many things and one of them is the possibility of you breaking up with me because of what happened”

He chuckled then rubbed my back gently for comfort “Yaaaa….I’m not that petty” he said then looked at me intently “Well…maybe there are times that I am”

I laughed upon hearing it.

“Rae” he brushed some hair off my face and tucked them behind my ear “Why do you think of that? I know that I’ve said heavy things to you last night…and it’s all because of anger…not just because of what you did but to myself as well”

“I can’t understand” I looked at him curiously “Why are you angry at yourself?”

He sighed heavily then stared straight into my eyes “I’m sure you’re on the same boat with me on this…”

What is it this time?

“I’m angry at myself because I don’t know you that much anymore…yes….I know some things about you but they’re not even half of what TOP Hyung knows…”

“I admit…more than being angry…I was jealous…not just because you’re totally connected with him but also because he can read your every action…the changes of expressions on your face and even the tone of your voice…”

“I envy him because he knows how to work you when here I am…clueless …it just because I want to know what he knows but don’t know where to start…”

“I even nearly killed you with the food that I got for you…hearing Hyung say that most of what I picked you have allergy on is truly hurtful for it’s not only my ego that was stepped on but my whole being because that is only a simple thing yet I’m not aware about...it’s so hard…really hard because after only a day of seeing what you and him have become made me realize that I still got a long way to go…that it’ll take me long till I get into you and be on the same level with him”

Hearing these things is really heartbreaking.

He’s right, we’re on the same boat in this. Yes, we know each other for years now and know a lot of things about each other too, but there are still a lot more that we missed, all because of the time that we spent apart.

To be honest, like him, I’m also in the dark for I don’t know how to work him. It’s not like we’ve changed that much, but there are things that we’re yet to figure out how to handle and work on. There are still a lot of buttons that we can’t push because of the fear of pushing the wrong one.

Brushing the negativity out of my mind, instead of crying again, I gave out a wide smile “There’s nothing to worry about Jiyong” I caressed his cheek and looked into his eyes “We may not know a lot about each other for now…but I’m assuring you…we’ll know them all soon…”

“There’s no need for you to get jealous or envious of Seunghyunie because that will just burden you…all you have to do is go with the flow…after all…discoverin

Please log in to read the full chapter