39.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

There’s no greater revenge than happiness.

When we’re hurt, all we can feel is pain, it’s like we’re being skinned alive and eaten raw. We cry non-stop, hate the world and wish to just disappear. It really is hard to get up from a fall coz we cannot even bring ourselves to sit up for we’re too weak.

But you know what? We shouldn’t let ourselves be buried without even fighting. It is a bloody battle that will definitely test you, but there’s no way out, we have to live, we have to show the world and the ones who hurt us that we are not easy to break, that no matter how wrecked we are, we can still be fixed.

These can only be possible if we try and badly want to be happy. It’s not easy, but if we believe that we can pull ourselves out from the pit of pain we’re in, we’ll definitely get it.

Happiness can be owned if we’re satisfied with our lives and what we have, and if we don’t have any regrets for if you’re going to continuously blame yourself for the things that are out of control and unexpected, you wouldn’t be able to move on at all. We can never really organize and fix our lives, all we can do is go on with it, move with the flow and let things happen as they are destined to happen.

Trust me, like a little child who is bullied in school for being “ugly” that grew up to be the most beautiful, we shouldn’t give up on life and let negativity rule us, instead, we should improve ourselves for our happiness is these bad people’s karma.

“Seunghyun” she called in shock then covered her lips with her hands.

I’m frozen. What did I just do?

“Rae” I touched her arms, making her flinch.

“Why did you….”

Both of us are speechless. I know that I should say something and explain myself but I don’t know what to say, all I know is that I did something that is not supposed to be done.

“I need to go now” she pushed me and rushed to the door.

“JIYONG!” I heard her call, making me look at her direction.

What is he doing here? I thought he ran away from her already, why did he come back? I wonder if he saw what happened. If ever he did, I’m sure his dying in jealousy now.

“Hyung” he looked at me with fiery eyes like he’s going to attack me.

Rae looked at me as well, surprise is still on her face. I know, like me, she’s also wondering if her ex-boyfriend has seen what happened just a few minutes ago.

For the record, that kiss isn’t short at all. I can say that I did that simply because I want to shut her up for saying non-sense. What’s shocking is, she kissed me back which is really unexpected.

“I can’t take this” she said then run away.

Jiyong didn’t move an inch, he didn’t even looked at her. I on the other hand, decided to follow her for I wanted to clear things out and apologize.

“Rae! RAE!” I keep on calling while chasing her down the hallway.

All of a sudden, she stopped running then turned to face me. I can tell that she’s angry. Her eyes are welling up and her lips are shaking.

“Leave me alone….don’t follow me anymore…please” she pleaded.

I took a step forward and she stepped back “Don’t….go…near….me”

That’s it. She has spoken and all I have to do is obey for she really needs space.

Feeling sorry, I just gave a nod and left. Rae must’ve been too shocked to even grasp what happened and to think that there is a possibility that Jiyong saw us kissing must’ve been really crazy for her.

I cannot work at all. My mind is with Rae. Also, I cannot stop cursing myself for doing a stupid thing.

I don’t know, but I feel like I took advantage of her when I know so well how shaky and weak her heart is. I know in myself that I’m smarter than this. Thing is, I’m so desperate to make her feel better that I’ll do everything to the point that I’ll let her use me as a tool to move on.

“Yaaa Tabi-ah” Teddy Hyung called when I was about to leave the recording studio already.

“Let’s have a talk for a while” he pulled the swivel chair beside him and pointed at it “Sit here”

Why do I have a feeling that I’m in deep trouble? I’m pretty sure that this talk is not going to be about work but something personal.

“What are we going to talk about Hyung?” I asked curiously.

He sighed heavily then shook his head a little “You may think that I don’t notice…but I do” he leaned forward then look straight into my eyes “I know that something is going on between you and Jiyong…and to be honest with you….I already found out what that is for I talked with him a while ago during break and he told me everything coz I forced him….”

“Look” he took a deep breath then exhaled heavily “This ain’t my business but I cannot last being in one place with the two of you so far from each other…ignoring each other and not even connecting at all…the Tabi and Jiyong that I’m used to is so far from this…they are always laughing…teasing and the connection is nothing like the others…but just because of a woman…you two are being fools and acting like one…”

“I get it…you both love her and you’re trying so hard to hold on to the friendship…but isn’t this too much? According to Jiyong…Rae and him already ended their relationship just a few hours ago…the kid’s really hurt…truth is…I haven’t seen him in so much pain before….he told me that the reason why he’s letting her go is that he doesn’t want her to experience the hardships of being in your world…he’s all good with her totally cu

Please log in to read the full chapter