60.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

When it’s love, it’s love.

Are you like most people who gets amazed whenever they hear stories of love that survived all the challenges there is and gone through all the problems that are so impossible to solve?

Who didn’t wish to have the kind of love story wherein the boy chased the girl everywhere, did everything just to get her heart and is ready to give his whole life to her? Who isn’t awed in stories where lovers broke up, didn’t see each other for a long time, lived different lives, been with different people, but end up in each other’s arms still?

I guess, when love really strikes, it’s not just surrendering that you’ll be capable of doing but you are ready to endure everything just for it as well.

No matter how painful your experience with one person is, no matter how long you’ve been disconnect and no matter how many girls/boys have you dated and slept with, when you have someone you can’t forget and your feelings never fades, it’s true love that you’ll do every way possible to be able to have that person again.

This is not how I wanted my day to end.

 A while ago, all I want is to perform the song that I wrote, get my salary including the bonus that our boss promised to give us, treat Katy to whatever fast food she likes then go home. I’m really not expecting to see people in my past, especially Seunghyun.

“Jiyong” I called before he and Katy leave.

He looked at me, sighed heavily then walked towards me “What?”

I glanced at Seunghyun who is silently standing beside me then at Jiyong “Do you really have to leave?” I asked in a whisper.

“Aigoo…do you think the two of you can talk with me around? Yaaa” he looked at Seunghyun “Hyung…you don’t want me here…right?” he asked him.

Seunghyun shook his head “No”

Every time I hear his deep voice, my nerves shoot up. Oh well, maybe I’m not used to hearing it anymore.

“Fine” I said while looking at them then sighed “Jiyong” I called again, making him look at me “Before you bring Katy home….can you make her eat first coz she hasn’t eaten dinner yet”

Katy walked forward then crossed her arms across her chest “Mommy…what’s taking you long? Huh?” she asked like an adult.

The three of us looked at her in shock.

“Remember what you always tell me?” she asked, making me think.

I shook my head “Nope”

She bowed her head in frustration then looked at me “Don’t make your man wait coz waiting is really not a man thing”

Ow please! Can someone shoot me now?

“Woah!” Jiyong said in surprise “What have you been teaching this kid?”

“Love…relationships…girl thing” Katy answered, cracking the boys up.

“Really?” Seunghyun asked then crouched down in front of her “What else did she teach you?” he asked then looked up at me.

His eyes. Gosh! I feel like he can see through my eyes to my soul.

Katy tapped her finger on her temple while thinking then snapped “Ah! She told me that loving someone is really challenging…most especially when that someone loves you so much for it will make you feel like you’re not giving enough when truth is you’re already giving it your all”

I know. I know. She’s five years old and I shouldn’t be talking about love and teaching her about it when I fail in all of my relationships.

“Stop it now…alright” I said then bent down to kiss Katy on the cheek “Behave and don’t stay up so late…Uncle Jiyong is not a good babysitter for he doesn’t know how…but…don’t worry coz he’s good in entertaining people…make him sing…dance or even act when you’re bored…do whatever you want with him and he’ll not say no coz if he does” I looked at Jiyong who looks like he wants to back out already then smiled “I’ll slit his neck”

“Yah!” He protested “Do you really have to be that morbid? Don’t worry about Katy…I’ll take good care of her...I’m good with girls you know so this is not a problem”

Oh yeah I forgot! He’s Kwon Jiyong. Mr. Good at everything. He’ll surely nail babysitting. Let’s see if he can last being with Katy who is so energetic and talkative. I’m sure once she’s warmed up, she’ll do her thing and Mr. Good at everything will surely raise his white flag at her in surrender.

“Unlce Daddy” Katy tugged Seunghyun’s hand, making him look at her.

“Uncle what?” I asked in surprise.

Jiyong giggled “Good name”

“Yes?” Seunghyun crouched down in front of her again to meet eyes level then smiled “What is it?”

“Can you please make my Mommy fall in love with you coz I really like you for her…well…I don’t know you yet for it’s our first time seeing each other but I have a feeling that you’re a good man…so please…make her love you so that you can be her boyfriend”

Great!

It made Seunghyun chuckle. He touched her cheek then smiled “I’ll do my best”

And that was it. Jiyong and Katy left after, leaving me with Seunghyun. None of us are talking and we’re just standing in front of the bar doing nothing but watching the people walk in front of us.

“uhhmm” I faced him then forced a smile “Do you want to eat or drink or watch the show?”

He just star

Please log in to read the full chapter