57.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

 You have to experience the bad to know what’s good.

Life is a hit or miss thing and same goes with love. We go through a lot that gets the best out of us most of the times. There are even moments wherein we ask the man above the questions “Why are you doing this to me?” “Why are you giving me such a hard time?” “How do you think will I survive all this?”

It is normal for us to ask for we really don’t understand why we’re given a lot of crap when we’re promised to have all the good things this world has to offer.

I guess this is just his way of making us feel how it is to be on both sides. He poured all the bad things on us once in our lives to teach us how it is to be on the low and just like love, we have to hurt first. We’ll date for so many times, go through countless break-ups, hurt a lot and then after, we’ll be able to know what we’re really looking for already.

You see, it’s not bad to be on the bad side. Sometimes it’s better to know how it feels to hurt than to be happy for whatever we learned during our most painful moments for it will be our guide to pure happiness.

“He forgot to tell us how he found you” Karla told me the moment Jiyong’s cab drove off.

I just stared at her dumbfounded “Oh yes…GOSH!” then walked inside the building.

Up until now I still cannot believe that Jiyong and I crossed paths again. Isn’t it ironic? He and Seunghyun are the ones that I really don’t want to see anymore, at least not for now even if it’s been five years already.

I don’t know, but there are times wherein I still hurt. There are nights wherein I can’t help but think of how things will turn out to be if I didn’t leave that sometimes makes me feel so heavy because I quit so easily. But then again, thinking of how my life is going now, I can say that even though I really had a hard time reaching this point, it’s all worth it for I’m living a life with less stress, less pain and extreme happiness.

“Why do I have a feeling that your brother spilled the beans to him?” Karla asked while painting her nails on the living room floor while Katy and I are sitting on the couch.

I sighed “That won’t shock me anymore since he’s the only one who knows about my whereabouts”

She looked at me intently “What are your plans now?”

“Plans?” I asked curiously.

She faced me fully, took a deep breath then exhaled heavily “Rae…now that Jiyong know where you are …it’s not impossible for Seunghyun to know about it too….what do we know? Maybe he’s here with him”

I smirked “Ow puh-lease! Stop imagining!” I said then went to my room.

Well, it is possible that Jiyong told Seunghyun about my whereabouts but him going here just for me is impossible because as far as I know, what I did to him is unforgivable that not even when I’m dying will he come to see me.

After lying in bed for a while, I sat up “KARLA!” I called out, making her speed to my room.

“What?” she asked, worriedly.

I stared at her “Did I just ask Jiyong to be my date on your wedding?”

She chuckled “Ow my my my….you’re really out of your element” then sat on the edge of my bed “You did”

“Oh ”

“Why? Is there any problem with that?” Karla asked, receiving a surprised look from me.

“K…I’m not supposed to be connecting with him AGAIN…if you’ve already forgotten…the reason why I ran away from my world is because I want to disconnect myself from my past and after all these years…I didn’t even think of reconnecting” I told her.

She hissed “Look” then leaned forward “There is nothing wrong in having him in your life again….Rae…if you really moved on already….you will not be bothered by him showing up and being connected with you again”

I guess she’s right. Why am I even bothered with him being around again when I’m not feeling even a bit of the love that I felt for him years ago? I’ve already moved on and I’m confident that I will not feel the love that I had for him ever again.

With that thought in mind, I calmed down and welcomed the morning with a smile on my face.

It’s Karla’s wedding day and I’m already stressing out so early in the morning just by thinking of all the things that I should get done with in just a few hours. I knew it, being the maid of honor really can get the best out of a woman.

“Hey...the flower shop where my bouquet is going to be arranged called saying that they run out of white tulips coz delivery was delayed…I swear Rae…this ! I want white tulips on my bouquet not pink…green…violet or black!” Karla said in panic over the phone.

I rolled my eyes then sighed “FYI there are no green…violet or black colored tulips”

“I want white…WHITE!” she yelled and it’s the most annoying of all.

Karla is one freakin Bridezilla. I swear, in the five months that we’ve been planning about the wedding, she’s been so demanding to the point that she wants the impossible to be possible like having the ceremony in one of the museums here in Nashville. Good thing her husband-to-be talked her out of it coz if not, she will bug everyone just to get what she wants.

Yeah, she’s a total .

And because she wants white tulips and I’m sick of hearing her rants over the phone, I promised to get it for her no matter what even when I really don’t know where to get them. Should I go to the nearest park and pick a dozen of white tulips even if it’s illegal?

Oh screw it! I won’t do a crime just to get what Bridezilla wants.

“Yes…White” I repeated.

“I’ll check if we still have white ones coz there are no deliveries of it for days now” the man on the other line said.

I sighed in frustration “Please Mister…do everything that you can do…if you have to dye a pink tulip white…please do so…I just have to have one dozen of white freakin tulips in time for the wedding this afternoon”

This is just so unbelievable! I’m spending so much time in looking for flowers when I still have lots on my list to do and one of them is to bake a wedding cake which is going to take me forever coz I haven’t baked anything for about a year now.

“Thank you for letting me use your kitchen” I told my friend who permitted me to use her bakery’s kitchen.

I don’t have any baking tools or even an oven in my small humble abode for I left all of them in Chicago.

“Alright…let’s rock and roll!” I put my apron on and started cracking dozens of eggs.

*phone ringing*

“Mommy”

It’s Katy. I wonder what’s going on.

“Hey Baby girl!” I said while whisking the eggs.

“Where are you?” she asked with her cute little voice.

“uhmm…I’m here at SWEETS baking your Momma’s wedding cake” I answered and she just hanged up.

Hanging up and not saying goodbye is so Katy.

“Good to see you in the kitchen again”

The moment I heard his voice, I looked behind me and gasped in shock.

“Jiyong…what are you doing here?” I asked curiously.

He walked to me then sat on the st

Please log in to read the full chapter