52.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mind and Heart – follow only one for if you follow both, chances of screwing up is huge.

Mind or Heart? Mind or Heart? Mind or Heart?

This question pops out every time we need to make a decision, whether big or small.

They say that it’s better to listen to both, especially when it comes to Love which I won’t argue with for it works but most likely than not, we’re bias of one.

To practical people, whatever their minds says counts more than their hearts simply because it gives them a lot of options and lays all the cards on the table before anything else, while the sentimental, the “soft ones” will listen to their hearts all because they know that it makes good decisions even without thinking of what might it result to, where it’ll bring them and how it will go.

People who listen to their hearts are brave because they risk and put things on the line even if they are not sure if it will make or break them but there are some decisions that don’t need a heart but a mind coz we got to admit, it gives good judgment.

Whatever you choose, whoever you listen to, always remember that in Love, both mind and heart is important.

[3 weeks later]

{Big Bang heads to Japan for dome concerts}

How sad. It seems like I have to endure a month and a half or two just to be with him again. If only I can come, but I can’t. Actually, I can, but I choose not to for I know that things are just going to be in a mess if I do.

“Rae” Omma called then knocked on the door.

“I’m already awake Omma! I’ll go down in a minute!” I called out but didn’t move an inch.

My life has turned boring after the fire, weeks ago. I stayed in the hospital for three days with my family taking care of me. Sadly, my boyfriend can’t squeeze me in his schedule for he’s too busy promoting his movie here and there and rehearsing for their concert. I wasn’t even able to support him during the first showing of his movie for it happened a day after the fire and hasn’t watched it yet up until now.

I’m now in my parents’ care for they think that I’ll recover easily and fast with them, in our house that is so far from the city.

To be honest, I don’t want it here, basically because I can’t do some of the things that I want, one of them is go to Seunghyun’s place to check if he’s living like a normal person or being a robot again for he sometimes forgets that he’s human, that eating and sleeping is needed. His being workaholic is really a pain in the you know.

“They’re heading to Japan today” Oppa while we’re arranging the table.

I sighed heavily while putting plates on the table “Yeah”

“Were you able to talk about it already?” he asked while putting the utensils.

I looked at him then shook my head.

 My parents, Jiyong and Seunghyun didn’t know that I know what happened in my room at the hospital. All this time they think that I’m sleeping the whole time but I heard it all for I’m wide awake, only my Oppa knows that I know for I told him everything a day after.

“We talked for a couple of hours last night…he told me about their trip to Japan and how long he’ll be away but still didn’t open anything about what happened weeks ago” I answered after a short silence.

“I wonder why no one is talking about it” he said and sat on the chair opposite mine.

“Table’s ready! Let’s eat!” I called out then looked at Oppa, took a deep breath and exhaled heavily “Simple” I said “They don’t want me to know about it at all”

It , BIG TIME to wait for people to say something, especially Seunghyun who I thought will share even a little detail about what happened, say nothing at all.

“Rae-ah” Appa called in the middle of breakfast “How are you feeling today?”

If there’s someone aside from Halmeoni who is extremely happy that I’m here, it’s my Appa and he’s doing everything for me to enjoy my stay even if I’m mad at him for what he said to the boys.

Not that what he did is wrong, in fact he’s got a point, I’m really in a mess because of the two but he shouldn’t tell them to leave me for they are the few people who I give importance to.

Yes, Jiyong is still important to me because he’s a friend who played a huge part in my life too.

“I’m thinking of going back to Seoul this afternoon” I said, shocking everybody.

“Rae-ah….why?” Halmeoni asked.

She’s the only reason why I’m staying here.

I held her hand then smiled while staring at her face “I want to see the restaurant Halmeoni and check on the other as well”

It’s been weeks but up until now I still haven’t seen the damages of the fire yet. According to Appa, it’s bad but he didn’t tell me how bad is bad.

“Are you good in living alone already?” Omma asked.

I gave a nod “Yeah...don’t worry about me…I’m good now”

“Can’t you stay even just for another week? Look Rae” Appa sighed then looked straight into my eyes “I know that you’re already well…but…don’t you think it’s much better for you to stay here for a while with us taking care  and watching over you?” he asked.

I cleared my throat then looked at all of them “I’ve been living alone ever since I can remember and you’ve got no problems with it….you tell me to go back here and live with you but yo

Please log in to read the full chapter