16.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without.

Have you ever been in-love? If you already do, have you noticed that you became stronger, braver and a total risk taker?

Suddenly, you’ll find yourself taking chances like when you approach your crush and ask for his/her number or if you’re direct and straightforward, you will confess your love without even thinking twice. You don’t wait for the guy to tell you that he likes you and wants to try being in a relationship with you, rather you’re the one who opened the idea to him.

Each one of us has fears. There are even some who is completely held back by them that they cannot move forward no matter how they want to.

Before feeling our hearts beat for someone, we don’t trust people easily, our understanding to a lot of things is not broad enough and we’re not that open as well. Then out of nowhere, someone unexpected will come into our lives and teach us how to trust and understand. It’s a long process that will shock you completely coz one day you’ll wake up feeling like a different person. All of a sudden, the person that lives inside you changes and transform into someone who you never thought will be there.

This kind of change is a big deal to women because we’re really watchful of ourselves. We’re open to changes but we make sure that it’s going to make us and not break us. Sadly, most of us when in-love, gives it all-out easily, we take off the mask right away and end up hurting ourselves.

“Didn’t you know that what you’re doing is dangerous?”

The moment I heard this, goose bumps started appearing on my arms. At first I thought I was just too absorbed with everything that’s in my head, but was shaken because he sounds so real.

I sat up right away then looked behind me.

And it’s real. He’s sitting on the concrete just a few inches away from me.

This is nuts. How did he know I’m here when hours ago, he’s bugging me with his text messages about my whereabouts? I didn’t even feel that I’m with someone for all this time I thought I’m alone in this long and quite road.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, still in shock.

He took a deep breath, exhaled heavily then smiled “I’m here to see you and talk to you”

I rolled my eyes “Jiyong…I already told you that I’m not ready for any talk right now”

He gave a nod “Yeah…I know that….and as I’ve said…I can fully understand you...” he stopped talking and stared at me “But…I cannot let this day end and wake up tomorrow with the thought of us not being friends anymore”

What is this guy up to? Seriously, I really thought that he’s going to be fine with us not being friends because for the longest time, our relationship isn’t that clear and good anymore. He’s always distancing himself from me and is treating me differently, there are even times wherein I feel like he doesn’t see and count me as a friend.

“Jiyong” I called in frustration then looked straight into his eyes.

“Don’t you think this is better? You and me not being friends” I asked.

Waiting for his response, I was surprised when he stood up and walked towards me. He crouched down in front of me then grabbed me by the wrist and forced me to stand.

“Wait” I twisted my wrist for him to let go just to get hurt for his grip is too tight.

“What do you think are you doing?” I asked.

He sighed heavily then looked at me intently, making my poor heart beat so hard.

“I don’t want to talk here” he answered.

I smirked “Who told you that we’re going to talk? I’m going home and that goes with you as well…it’s late and I’m sure you still have a lot of things to do tomorrow…so please…go back to the city and just forget that I’m here and don’t go back anymore”

From the way he looks I can tell that he’s getting annoyed already. What I’m doing to him right now, pushing him away and being

Please log in to read the full chapter