11.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

Love is best understood through experience.

Doing something stupid is not new to humans. Actually, even animals have their fair share of stupidity. Just take it from the fishes, they always bite the bait or swim where the net I, but then again, unlike a fish, once they get caught, death comes next and their stupidity is forgotten for we even thank them for it because we’ll have something to eat. To us humans, once we did something stupid, as much as we want to die already or for the ground to split in half and eat us alive, there’s no way that we can run away from it coz at the end day, we don’t have a choice but to face the consequences of our deed.

If I’m going to be asked, what have you learned about love? I will answer without second thoughts, “It makes one totally stupid and insane”.

Why is that? Well, all of us, except if you’re one perfect person, turn into stupid people when we’re in-love. We give everything out as fast as lightning even without assurance that they will give back what we gave them. Now, tell me, isn’t that stupid? We go insane because after doing something the deed, we go crazy for we can’t keep from thinking about its consequences. There are even some who goes completely nuts about it that they do another stupid thing, thinking that it will get them out of shame and embarrassment.

What’s funny is, even if we’re aware of all these, we still continue doing something crazy and stupid. I guess in love, you really never learn or you do, but like all the lectures in school, it slips out of your mind in no time.

“AAAAAHHH!” I shrieked in pain upon sitting up.

From the looks of it, I can tell that I was totally whacked last night. My head feels like it’s going to burst any moment now that I hate myself for drinking too much. What’s worse is, I cannot remember some of the things that happened.

Oh well, not that it mattered coz I’m so sure that I just drink my off because of frustration and being heart broken. I just wish that I did nothing that will ruin my reputation.

I still cannot process in my head the things of last night for jealousy is still eating me to the point that I’m already about to cry just by thinking that he has a new girl and it looks like he’s going to stick with her for a long time.

To stop myself from foolishly crying for nothing, I decided to start my day already by dragging myself out of bed and I mean this literally for I nearly crawled all the way from my bed to the bathroom.

Washing out the smell of a night out on my body, I savored the hot water running from my head to my toes while blocking all thoughts out of my mind. I know that I can’t block it forever, but I’ll try not to think about it as long as I can.

“Breathe….relax….don’t think and just…..rock this day without giving a about what’s in your head and heart” I’m trying to motivate myself and I don’t think it’s working.

“AISH!”

Pissed at myself, I wrapped my body with a towel and head out of the bathroom. My mind is starting to “” up once again which is not good at all.

“OMO!” I shrieked upon bumping into….someone?

OH PLEASE!

“Seunghyun!” I jerked up in surprise with my eyes so big.

Why is he here? It’s still so early.

“What are you doing here?” I asked curiously.

He scanned me from head to foot slowly then went back to my eyes. He’s blushing, while I’m feeling really awkward.

Maybe this is normal. I mean, I know so well that he “likes” me or shall we say “loves” me, romantically and even if we’re back to being best friends again, these “near to ” moments can still make the both of us uneasy.

“uhmmm….” he looked away awkwardly.

I chuckled “I’ll get dressed first”

It relieved him in one way or another “Alright...I’m…going out…now” he said then dashed out of my room.

Curious about the reason of his early visitation, I dressed up as quickly as I can. This is so weird for Seunghyun usually calls first before coming here.

Why do I feel like something has happened or something is going on?

Walking in the living room where he is comfortably sitting on the couch, I started thinking of all the things that happened last night. Only drag is, I cannot remember almost half of it.

“So….” I plopped myself on the single couch then smiled at him “What’s up?”

He smirked “You still look so wasted”

OK. This is really annoying.

Please log in to read the full chapter