62.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

Another life will begin once you have the love of your life.

Often times we complain about how boring our life is and wish for it to be at least as exciting like the others, there are even moments wherein we look for ways on how to “fire it up” just to find out that no matter what we do, we just can’t fire up, that we have to wait for the right time for it to go the way we wanted it to go.

Most likely than not, we enjoy life to the fullest every time we’re in love. It doesn’t matter how many times we’ve been in a relationship, how painful each break-up is and how many buckets of tears have we shed for what matters is our world that is black and white for some time magically have colors and it’s all because of that somebody, that person, that special human being.

They say that you shouldn’t revolve your world and sync your life to a person, most especially when you’re not yet sure if he/she is already the one, but once love is real and true, you’ll be brave enough to be as one with that person without thinking that he/she can possibly not be the one for in your mind and heart, he/she is.

“What?” I asked in shock.

I don’t know what’s gotten into Seunghyun and Jiyong for deciding to go to Las Vegas all of a sudden but from the way they look, I can tell that they will not take a “NO” for an answer.

“We already booked us…including Katy the earliest flight to Las Vegas” Jiyong said, making me stare at Seunghyun, hoping for him to give even a drop of clue on what we’re going to do there.

“Rae” he touched my arms then smiled “I know that you’ve got work and you can’t skip even a night…but don’t worry about it coz I already called your management and asked permission in your behalf to take a week off”

The moment I heard this my nerves shoot up right away for I’m not sure anymore if I still have a job once I come back coz even if I’m a regular singer at the lounge bar, once somebody who is much better than me comes, I’m gonna be history.

“And he agreed” I said, disheveled.

Seunghyun gave a nod “Yeah….why? Is there a problem with that?” he asked curiously.

I sighed heavily “There is” I said “You see…my boss is an for once he finds my reliever much better than me…he’ll surely replace me which only means that I’ll have no job to return to anymore”

For some unexplainable reason, he just smiled then looked at Jiyong who is smiling as well.

There’s something behind those smiles that is making me really suspicious.

“Are you sure we’re just going to Las Vegas?” I asked after a while.

They looked at me weirdly “Yes…why? Where do you think we’ll take you?”

“I don’t know” I shrugged “Seoul maybe”

Seunghyun chuckled “If you want to go home already…no problem…we can change destinations”

Oh please! How many times will I tell them that I’m not ready to go back home yet?

Alright, I get it. Hiding from my family and turning my back at them is really the most stupid thing I’ve done as a human being but I still need some time for myself. One more thing, even though I badly want to be with them, I can’t erase the fact that I’m happier being away.

“Can you two be honest?” I asked then looked at them intently “What are we going to do in Vegas?”

“Why can’t you just go and drop all the questions?” Jiyong asked, pissing me off.

“Because…I’ve got a lot of things to do here that even if I want to go with you…I can’t coz there are a lot in stake once I leave this place even just for a few days” I answered.

“Aigoo” Seunghyun wrapped his arms around my waist then pulled me close to him “If you lose your job then you lose it…we’ll help you find another I’m sure there are a lot of lounge bars out there looking for a singer…if you’re thinking about Karla...don’t worry about it at all for we already told her that we’re going there and she’s actually really excited to see us”

I almost forgot that Karla and her new hubby are in Vegas for their honeymoon. Also, it’s not a shock that she’s excited to see us for I’m so sure she’ll not stop bugging me till I tell her every detail of all the craziness that happened these past few days.

“Mommy” Katy called from the doorstep.

My cute little girl fell asleep after a long day of roaming around town with the boys. She’s so close to them already that she doesn’t mind being with them when she’s not like this with her mother’s new husband.

“awww….come here” I patted my lap and she dashed to me in the dining area right away.

Sitting on my lap, she leaned on me and I cradled her like a baby “Did you had a bad dream?” I asked.

She shook her head “No”

“Then what woke you up?” I asked.

She sat up straight then looked at me “Are you excited for tomorrow Mommy?”

I looked at her curiously. Should I be excited?

Truth is, I really want to go to Las Vegas and have been planning on doing so for almost a year already but because of work and whatnots up until now I haven’t pushed through with it but instead of being excited in going for a trip and having fun, I’m looking forward to bonding with Seunghyun more.

“I am excited…how about you?” I asked with a smile on my face.

She tucked my hair behind my ears “You should be Mommy coz tomorrow is your big day”

I looked at her strangely “Big day”

All of a sudden she hopped down from my lap “I think I’m still dreaming…I’ll go back to bed now” she said while hitting her head lightly on the way to the room.

What does that mean?

Big day.

Morning came with me scrambling for if there’s one thing I hate and not good at, it’s packing even just for a week trip.

“Waaa” Seunghyun said upon seeing my luggage “That’s a mess”

He’s staring at my open suitcase on the bed with clothes and shoes just tossed in.

I nod “Is it?”

“She hasn’t changed a bit” Jiyong grabbed a handful of clothes then threw them at the other side of the bed “Up until now her packing skill is still poor”

While he’s removing everything that I put in the suitcase, Seunghyun is neatly folding the clothes which shocked me for it’s my first time seeing him doing this.

“Is this for real?” I asked in surprise.

They chuckled “We learned it in the military...truth is…we mastered folding clothes already” Jiyong said, making me laugh out so loud.

After the boys packed my things for me, we sped to the airport already. Katy is so excited for this trip that she keeps on asking what Vegas looks like, what are the fun things we’ll do there and so on and so forth.

“WOW!” I said upon seeing the room the Seunghyun got for us.

“OH!” I gasped “This room is a honeymoon suite”

He walked forward, closing our gap then wrapped his arms around my waist “The intimate and romantic interior of this room is going to heat things up”

I smirked then pinched his cheeks “Aigoo….Choi Seunghyun…the sun is still shining brightly” I looked out the big window and he did the same “One more thing…we have plans for today and I don’t want to be the cause of delay….so…if I were you…I’ll brush that naughty idea off my mind nd just think of it later this evening…maybe”

It’s not that I don’t want to make love to him, it’s just that I’m not yet feeling romance that much for all I want is to catch up with some things first. There are a lot that happened in five long years that we haven’t shared. I think it’s much better for us to tell stories for the meantime and just let things flow, we’ll surely get to the sensual part anyway.

Disappointed, Seunghyun dropped the idea and diverted his attention on casino hopping with Jiyong while I spend some time with Karla. We’re not actually planning on doing separate things but for reasons I know not, he and Jiyong suddenly tripped on going out just the two of them. Oh well, being with my best girl friend is fun, so it’s all cool.

“What are your

Please log in to read the full chapter