43.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

The two most powerful emotions are love and fear.

When we love, we feel stronger than we used to, but behind that strength there’s still fear and no matter how we want to overcome it, we can’t, for it’s a part of the game already.

But then again, we can always “get over” it. All we need to do is try and convince ourselves that we can do it.

Loving someone and risking your heart is really fear-worthy but if we’re going to continuously hold back ourselves from what we want to do and what we know we should do, nothing will happen.

Believing that we can love and surpass all the it will bring without letting fear rule you, will definitely bring you happiness, so go out there and try, and experience how it is to love and be loved.

“I’m crazy…I know…I am” I told Seunghyun after our unexpected-passionate kiss.

He looks like he saw a ghost.

This reaction is given for it really is shocking to know that the woman who keeps on pushing you away suddenly pulled you not just close to her but VERY close to her.

I’m not really sure if this decision of mine is good, but I’m pretty confident that I’ll be able to make this work. All I have to do is dig deep in me and unleash that feeling for him that I’ve been ignoring and denying.

“Hey!” I touched his arm and he flinched.

I pointed at him “Ow you don’t like us to be a couple? Aaaahhh” and gave out a small smile “Then I’m breaking up with you now” I joked.

To be honest, this is really awkward. Actually, just by thinking that we kissed already feels so odd because not even once have I imagined that I’m going to share an intimate moment like this with him.

“Seunghyunie!” C’mon! Speak up!” I pushed him a little and just like jelly, he fell to the couch.

What’s up with this man?

In the few times that I accepted a guy, he’s the only one who gave me this kind of reaction, totally frozen and zoned out. It’s cute but at the time a little exaggerating.

“Hey!” I sat on the coffee table in front of him and leaned forward, our faces so close to each other.

I cupped his face and stared into his eyes “What’s with you? I’ve already accepted you …shouldn’t you be happy?”

“Tell me this is all real” he finally spoke.

His eyes are filling up with tears but this time, they’re not because of pain but happiness.

I nod “It’s real…what’s happening now is ALL REAL” I emphasized and a smile appeared on his face “You and me….are already together…you’re my man” I pointed at him then at me “And I’m your girl”

Hearing myself made things surreal for me because I’m not expecting this to happen coz as far as I know, I really don’t want to risk my heart and our friendship but I guess once things are destined to happen, it happens no matter how you try to not make it happen.

“Look” I took a deep breath then exhaled heavily “I know that this is so sudden and totally unexpected…but….I’ve realized some things and one of them is…”

A tear rolled down his cheek that I automatically wiped with my thumb “If you’re going to pursue me really hard and do and say crazy things…I will eventually give in…so…why not give you and me a shot as early as now….it’ll surely be hard for the both us coz I’m still dealing with a heartbreak….also I cannot promise to give you the whole of me yet….and….in one way or another…I can still be shaken…but I want this to work”

I held his hands and looked straight into his eyes “I want us to work…because I know that unlike Jiyong and I...once things don’t go right in this relationship…it’s not only our love that will fade but our friendship as well and Seunghyun you know so well how important that is to me”

It seems like my short speech brought him back to his senses. He intertwined his fingers to mine and caressed my cheek with his other hand.

“You don’t know how happy I am right now” he cupped my face and pulled it gently closer to his “I love you and as I always tell you...”

“I’m not gonna let go…now that you’re already mine I will work doubly hard to make you happy….all the promises I made…I’ll make them all come true….that broken heart of yours” he pointed at my chest “I’ll make it whole in no time…”

“Don’t worry about our friendship going down the drain once things between us don’t work out because Rae” he stared into my eyes then smiled “I will not let this relationship be in ruins…I’ll do everything for us to be together…forever….you trusted me with you heart and I’m trusting you with all of me…you will not cry anymore…stick that in mind” he pulled me and gave me a hug “You will not cry because of pain…for you’ll only cry in happiness”

I’ve been in relationships with different men for years who made a lot of promises and even said that they will not make me cry but for some reason, I never believed them then here comes Seunghyun, he said the same thing and I’m totally and a hundred percent sure that he’s sincere and being true, making me believe him with all my heart.

After that, all we do is cry but this time, it’s because of happiness and in his case, it’s a cry of relief for he already got me.

“I don’t want to leave…but I have to…what will I do?” he asked after a while, making me chuckle.

“I thought you’re not going to perform in his concert today” I said, earning a nod from him.

“Yeah…but I need to be there coz Sajangnim called for a meeting” he said.

And because I’m already decided not go to Jiyong’s concert, I let Karla go with Seunghyun instead for she hasn’t watched Jiyong in action yet and she’s curious as to how good of a performer he is. I bet she’s going to walk out of the stadium as a huge fan of his already.

Alone, I lived in my head, trying to wrap my mind around the fact that I’m in a relationship again.

 I’m not ready for commitment that I’m sure is going to be an issue between me and Seunghyun for he’s so ready for it. But this time, I won’t bend for I don’t want to force myself coz I know that if I do, more possible than not, I’ll screw everything up.

I wonder how Jiyong will react to this. I have this strong feeling that he will think that I’m just using his Hyung as a rebound and if my hunch is right, I will not even deny for it really looks like it.

Am I doing the right thing? What will happen tomorrow? Am I still going to be confident as I am now in this new relationship or once the sun shines, I’ll regret everything?

The sleep monster came early and stopped my thinking. I guess I just have to keep up with things and pray that tomorrow will be a good start for me and Seunghyun.

Morning came and I’m feeling good and it’s so far from what I’m expecting coz I really thought that I’ll be having a change of heart once I open my eyes but it seems like I’m not going to which feels so good.

Looking forward to what this day is going to be, I walked out of my room with a smile on my face and even tripped on cooking a delicious breakfast feast for Karla. I’m sure she’s starving by now.

“Why isn’t he calling?” I asked myself while looking at my phone.

This is so strange. Before, Seunghyun sends me morning messages that wakes me up, no wonder I woke up a little bit late than usual. Is this him changing? If so, I don’t want to because I’m used to his sweet morning greetings that actually miss them whenever I don’t receive one.

“Ow…maybe he’s tired from last night” I placed my phone down on the counter and continued chopping the ingredients for my special omelet.

An hour passed and I’m about to finish cooking already but still, hasn’t received any messages from him. Is he waiting for me to send him a morning greeting? Gosh!

“Good Morning Seunghyunie! Wazzup? Have a good day!” I read my message that sounds so cool and has no sweetness in it at all before sending it.

I real

Please log in to read the full chapter