63.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

Happy ever after needs to be worked on.

Unlike fairytales, happiness is not just finding the love of your life, it’s not just about the victory after fighting for that person, rather it’s being at peace with everyone even to the people that are impossible to be in peace with anymore.

Romantic relationship is not just the only one we should have and it shouldn’t break or taint our relationship with others.

There are times wherein we can’t help but clash with some people, sometimes it’ll start with teasing that ends up in ignoring each other like you’re total strangers and most likely than not, the relationship we have with that person or the people we fight or argued with takes weeks, months, years or even forever to end.

We think that we’re happy because we’ve got everything we asked for and more but truth is, we can never be completely happy knowing that there are people who we need to apologize or forgive.

You see, life is too short to throw people away. If you have issues with most especially with your family that caused you to break away from them, think deeply and find it in your heart to forgive and understand.

We should always remember, the people that go in and out of our lives played a role and has been a part of us even if there are some who left or we choose to forget.

Treasure every person in your life for they are one of the many reasons why it is worth living in this world.

I’m on cloud nine.

No. Actually, up until now I really cannot believe that I’m already married with the person I pictured to live the rest of my life and grow old with.

They say that there are things in life that seems like a joke and I really thought that mine will be ending up with Seunghyun who is ONLY use to be a best friend to me. Not only that, I’m a firm believer of friendship and love not going well together and now here I am, loving my best friend and being married to him.

“Seriously….you guys should be in your suite having some y time” Karla said that made me and Seunghyung laugh.

It’s been 5 hours since I said “I do” and became Mrs. Choi but it hasn’t sink in, and I’m sure my “husband” is on the same boat as well. I think the reason why we’re still hanging out with Jiyong, Karla and her husband when we’re supposed to be in a honeymoon already is because we haven’t absorbed reality of being man and wife yet.

“Karla is right…you two should be making the huge bed in your suite rock by now” Jiyong who looks genuinely happy, said.

I smirked “Chill…we’ll get there later this morning…just let us celebrate this still shocking event first”

Seunghun chuckled then looked at me “Yaaa….do you think I’ll wait for the sun to rise up just to get things going?” he asked, making the others laugh their asses out.

I stared into his eyes then pinched his cheeks “We’ll see coz Mr. Choi…I have a feeling that you’re gonna be so drunk for that”

“Aigoo” he stood up then winked at the three “I suddenly don’t feel like drinking anymore guys…sorry”

It confused me “Wait…what? Are we going already?” I asked.

He pulled me up to stand and to my shock, carried me bridal style “Oh please! Seunghyun…put me down…can’t you see….there are a lot of people here” I said then looked around.

Actually, no one is giving a damn on us for they are so busy chatting and drinking and having fun but still, I’m not comfortable with this.

“Go Go Go!” Jiyong keep on cheering “Make a Vegas baby!” he shouted, embarrassing me more.

It made Seunghyun laugh “That sounds good” he said, making me look at him in disbelief.

“Yeah…you should make a Vegas baby….what do we know? He or she can be the biggest showgirl or gambler of all time” Karla countered.

These people are crazy coz I really don’t have plans on having a baby yet and I’ll be totally honest with Seunghyun if he’ll happen to talk about this topic.

OK. I’m already there, I’m a married woman now and one of my obligations is to give my husband a child or children but we seem to go too fast in terms of getting married right after the proposal that I weren’t able to prepare myself and wrap my mind around things, I need time to at least get a good grasp on what’s happening and ready myself for what’s about to happen.

Without any choice, I just let Seunghyun carry me to our suite and once we walked in, my heart started racing and nerves pent up. I can’t understand myself for I suddenly feel awkward around him.

“I’m so freakin tired” I said the moment he put me down in bed.

He looked down at me “Tired?”

I gave a nod “Yeah…I am…why? Aren’t you tired?” I asked.

He pushed me a little to give him space to sit on beside me “I am…but….”

In all fairness to Seunghyun when we’re still boyfriend-girlfriend, never did he pressure me to make love with him. There are moments where he tell me straight that he wants some “action” but it doesn’t happen that much. I don’t know, maybe it’s all because he can feel that during that time I’m really not so into him or something like that.

Surprisingly, he’s not as driven as he is a while ago for he just lay down beside me and stared at the ceiling.

I’m going nuts for I feel like I’m depriving him of something he has the right to get.

“Seunghyun” I called while looking up at the ceiling as well.

“hmmm”

“Are you disappointed?” I asked.

He looked at me “Why would I?”

I turn to my side to face him then pulled him closer “I don’t know…maybe because I don’t want to get it on when we should be doing it”

It made him laugh “Aigoo…Rae-ah….why are you so serious?” he asked then caressed my cheek “I don’t mind you not wanting to make love for I didn’t marry you just for that….”

“I don’t want you to feel that making love to me is an obligation…that you should give yourself every time I want to …I want you to give it to me whenever you feel like it coz that’s how it really should be for I promised myself that I won’t be like other husbands out there who obligates their wives to do things that they don’t feel like doing….I will not hold you by the neck and tell you what to do that is only in my favor…so….if you’re not in the mood…let’s not do it…after all…we have the rest of our lives to rock each other out” he

Please log in to read the full chapter