48.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

You never really appreciate someone until you lose them.

We take a lot of things for granted. We can be so shallow at times when needed to be deep but once we lose it, that’s when appreciation together with regret comes.

Love is like your favorite toy when you were young, every time you pass by the store you eye it like you’re seriously drooling for it and then this wonderful day came where you were able to convince your parents to get it for you, the moment you got hold of it, all you can do is smile and in one way or another you’ll feel contentment and fulfillment. Sadly, as years pass by, you grow up wanting other things and setting your dear toy aside and act like it doesn’t exist. You think it’s just a thing that is part of your childhood, not even considering how happy it made you. Then all of a sudden, you happen to look for it for no reason at all, later did you know it’s already given out by your Mother to some random kid. Out of nowhere, you’ll sit in one corner and cry your heart out for you’ll realize that the toy you ignored for a long time has given you the comfort that not even your friends can level. It’s always been there for you when you needed someone to talk to that even if you’re not getting any reaction from it, you still feel like someone is there for you who will never leave your side.

Like the toy, there are times wherein we take love for granted. We think that our relationships will not fall apart, making us so confident and relaxed when truth is, it needs so much effort to work out. Our partner who seems to look fine in our eyes is not actually fine at all for he/she needs our attention more than we think. We longed to love but once we already got it, we’re not as interested as we were before which leads to heartbreaks that will be followed by another heartbreak once we see our exes with another man/woman and like a kid, we will sit in one corner while crying our hearts out thinking about how stupid we were for letting a good relationship slip through our fingers. This is the time when we will realize that we wasted something so good and appreciate all the things that our ex-lovers gave us.

Taking things for granted will always result to pain, so if I were you, always give not just things, but people importance as well.

“What are you doing here?” I asked curiously.

He walked towards me, his eyes glued at me, making me feel really awkward.

“I wanted to be with you” he said, earning a smirk from me.

“Jiyong...I don’t know how you knew that I’m going to be here…but….Seunghyun is coming and I’m sure that once he sees you….trouble will follow…so please…leave now before he arrives” I begged.

This is insane. I don’t have a clue on why he’s here, but this is really surprising coz he’s the last person that I wanted to bump into.

He chuckled “Ow….you think the flowers came from TOP Hyung”

Wait. How did he know about the flowers?

“How….” I’m speechless and lost, what is really going on here?

“Rae” he tried touching my arm but I moved it away, making him sigh “The flowers are from me…I’m the one who asked you to go here…TOP Hyung doesn’t have anything to do with it at all”

At this point, all I want is to go home, get the flowers that I beautifully put in a jar and displayed in my living room, go here again and slap them on his face.

What is he doing? Has he lost his mind? Why do I feel like he’s up to no good?

“The message on the first card….” I whispered to myself then looked at him “What’s all this about?” I asked.

Curiosity is really eating me up that all I want is answers, GOOD answers to the many questions in my head.

“I know that you’re with somebody already….but I realized that….I can’t just give up the fight” he answered, wrecking my mind up completely.

He doesn’t want to give up the fight?

As far as I know, he has given it up together with me a long time ago already. Seunghyun gave him a chance to win me back but he chose not to which clearly means that he doesn’t want anything to do with me anymore.

He’s ed up.

“You’re crazy” I said then took a deep breath “Jiyong…you’ve already given the fight up…it’s been months…why are you doing this just now when I’m near to healing already?”

My heart is breaking in pieces while hearing myself. I know that I shouldn’t be so harsh with him for in one way or another I’m also at fault, that I’m to be blamed as to why we ended up hurting each other.

“I miss having you to care about me...Rae…” he held my arms tightly and leaned forward, our faces just a few inches away from each other “I might given up the fight before...I admit…I really convinced myself that I’m not gonna fight for you anymore…but…I cannot last without you….my heart is still beating your name even after all that has happened and I can’t take you out my mind...”

“Loving you and getting you back is all I want no

Please log in to read the full chapter