27.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

The basis of any good relationship is a strong friendship.

Will a relationship work without friendship? If so, how can those people handle whatever they have without much understanding of each other? What’s easier, being in a relationship with the foundation of friendship or being in a relationship where love is the only one working?

They say that in love, you have to know your potential half and be friends with him/her first because the deeper your friendship is, the more you know each other.

This makes sense because in a relationship, you really have to know your partner well and vice versa for things are easier to deal with when you know how to push each other’s buttons. Having a strong bond other than love really have its advantages.

Understanding is one important thing to a successful-close-to-perfect relationship that can only be attained once you have a strong foundation that is called FRIENDSHIP.

Yes, it’s hard to be friends with someone you’re in love with, all because we think that there’s not much to discover about him/her when truth is, there are still a lot for every single day, something new comes up in a person’s life that teaches, changes and inspires.

So if I were you, other than being lovers, be friends first for it will really lighten the heavy weight of love for you.

I cannot believe this. How can they have fun with me sulking over here?

Alright, I’m already there. The problem is not them, but me for I’m the one distancing myself from the “party” and being a total party pooper. You can’t blame me though, because I think that my reasons are valid as to why I’m being like this.

First off, I agreed with Rae when she said that it’s easier to go on with the trip with TOP Hyung around if we’re not going to be so intimate with each other.

She’s got some point so I agreed for I’m worried about Hyung as well and doesn’t want him to hurt that much even though I know that seeing me and Rae together is already killing him or worse, have killed him already.

I don’t know why, but I feel like I’m being restricted to something that I’m not supposed to be restricted to, while he’s good to do whatever he wants to her and touch her all he wants as well. And I, I cannot even remember if I had some alone time with her a while ago because as far as my memory can take me, I’m always with Seungri.

Secondly, Rae doesn’t even care about me at all. Yes, she keeps on asking how I’m doing and if I’m feeling good but after hearing my answer, she’ll just leave a kiss on my cheek and entertain TOP Hyung again.

Last but not the least, I’m pissed with myself because I’m slowly realizing that I know only a few about my girlfriend and even if it’s so painful and hard to admit, her best friend who is so in love with her knows EVERYTHING, even the simplest and littlest thing about her.

Walking out without trying to patch things up with her is really so immature of me, but I just have to cool myself down before doing that for I know myself, my hot head and boiling blood will not do any good and is going to everything up more.

“OH!”

I looked at the man in front of me and jerked up in surprise “Hyung!”

His eyes feels so heavy while staring at me, making me feel really awkward.

“Is Rae in your room?” he asked, sounding casual.

We’ve been here for one whole day already and I can count using my fingers how many words TOP Hyung and I have only said to each other. I must admit, it’s hard to be civil, especially when you know so well that things will not go back to the way they were before anymore.

“uhmm” I looked at the door to our room then sighed “Yeah…she’s in there”

He gave out a small smile and stared at me again.

What’s up with him? Doesn’t he know that staring is rude? I’m good with him looking at me, but in the situation we’re in as of the moment, his stares means something and it’s not good at all.

I’m pretty sure that no one’s going to agree with me in this, not even Rae, but I feel like Hyung is watching my every move already. He’s like a watchdog who is ready to attack once you do something wrong or just even act strangely.

To lessen the awkwardness, I excused myself from him by saying that I’m going to buy some snacks even if I really don’t have anywhere to go. I don’t even have a clue as to where the nearest convenience store around is.

TOP Hyung on the other hand asked me if it’s OK to hang out with Rae for a while because he can’t fall asleep yet. As much as I want to tell him not to go near my girl anymore, I can’t, for I know that it will worsen our situation and Rae needs someone to talk to right now for sure because of what’s happening to us.

To be honest, I know in myself that I’m nothing compared to TOP Hyung when it comes to being close to her coz he’s always there for her, that no matter how busy he is and how far he is, he makes time for her, while I chose to do the opposite.

Yes, Rae shares stories, problems and asks for my advices sometimes, but it’s not as deep as Hyung’s. OK. I get it. I’m the one to blame why we’re not that close anymore and why I know only a few about her now. I also regret the day when I decided to distance myself from her because that’s the most stupid decision that I’ve ever made.

If only I can bring back the time, I’ll be there for her all along the way and not leave her side even if she doesn’t need me.

“This is bull” I said to myself while staring blankly at the infinity pool.

I don’t know what to do to anymore. A while ago I already claimed that this trip is going to be fun even if I’m a little disappointed in having company instead of me and Rae only, but now, I’m slowly realizing that this is not going to be fun at all for with Hyung and I in one place together, things are just going to be a competition, a battle on who Rae is happier with.

If that’s the case, I think I should just bail out for it’s so obvious that she’s much happier and more comfortable with TOP Hyung around instead of me.

An hour passed with me still at the hotel’s pool area, completely zoned out. I’m itching to go back to our room already and check on them, but I’m afraid that once the three of us faced each other, the tension that is already intense will be e

Please log in to read the full chapter