45.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

Let reality be reality.

Things are beyond our control. There are times wherein we think we already got it but in the end, it’s still too far to reach. Sometimes we think we already found our hearts’ other halves just to discover that it’s not us who they want but somebody who isn’t even looking.

It is hard to face and accept reality. It takes a lot of time and so much effort to even get a good grip on it.

Lost love, an epic failure in life, being broken into pieces and not being able to move on are the hardest of all. If feels like no matter how we want to just take everything in and fight to be better, we can’t, for we are in the dark, but you know what? Accepting reality can be easy.

How?

Of course at first, we can do nothing but scream for our loss or the pain but it really doesn’t have to be for long because we must pick our broken selves up and put them back together again, let go of what could have been and how good it might feel, this way we’ll be able to move on for if reality already tells or shows that you can’t be with this certain person or you can’t really have what you want, there’s nothing you can do about it but just let go.

No one is exempted from harsh realities. We all go through the pain of heartbreaks, loss and unexpected events. Falling flat on the ground hurts but once we learn to accept that life isn’t always butterflies and rainbows, we’ll be able to take everything in and just let things happen as they are destined to happen.

 I’m already in a good place, the arms hugging me feels so warm and the hand that I’m holding fits perfectly to mine, but my heart, it’s really confused for it doesn’t even know what it wants.

I’m still in pain, but I’m getting by. Who will even think that I’ll be able to get up slowly but surely from my bad fall?

The smile that I faked for quiet some time is now natural and the laugh that I hate hearing, I’ve learned to love again all because of him.

Sometimes I wonder, what will happen if Seunghyun didn’t stick with me? What will I do with my ed up life without his guidance? How will I be able to live and start anew without him motivating me?

Death. This is going to be the only way for me to stop my pain. It’s a bit exaggerating to even think that someone will end his/her life just because of love but hey, there are people who choose death than live with a broken heart.

I can’t thank him enough for saving me and loving me unconditionally. Now that we leveled our relationship up, all I wish and hope is for me to be able to give back the love that he deserves to have.

“mmm” I stretched my stiff body then opened my eyes slowly.

The sun is up beautifully and it strikes right to my face through the big glass window.

I’m still in Seunghyun’s house and it seems like he didn’t bother to wake me up and just let me sleep on the long black leather couch in his living room. It’s comfortable anyway.

Staring at the ceiling, I recalled all the things that happened yesterday, from the parking ticket that Seunghyun made and left on my windshield to the moment I fell asleep in his arms. A lot of crazy things happened and out of all of them, I will never forget the time when Jiyong saw us kissing outside the waiting room. Just by thinking of it I still can feel how nervous and hurt I were while looking at him.

It’s painful to see the person you love get hurt but it’s much painful to hear that he gave up on you even if he keeps on saying that he’ll fight just to get you back. Not that I’m so affected by it for I’m the one who gave up first, but I just can’t understand why he’s acting like I’m still his when the possibility of us being friends is so far from happening already?

Oh well, what’s done is done and there’s nothing I can do about it. After all, we will not be in this situation if it’s not for me anyway. My stupidity is nothing compared to him, but I’m in a happy place now and I wish he’ll find his soon.

“Good Morning” Seunghyun snapped me back to my senses with his deep but sweet voice.

He bent down and kissed my forehead “Hungry?” he asked.

I raised my arms, he held my hands then pulled me up to sit.

“I am…a bit” I answered.

He sat in front of me and tucked some of my hair behind my ears “Is your stomach good already? It’s not protesting from too much ice cream and chocolate anymore?”

Oh gosh! Why does he have to remind me of this?

Last night, I don’t know what’s gotten into me but I ate almost the whole gallon of ice cream with chocolate syrup while drinking glasses after glasses of wine. I’m not sure but I think we emptied two bottles and ate a whole bowl of strawberries as well.

Anyway, my stomach started aching after eating the last three strawberries coated in chocolate that even got to a point where I almost lived in the restroom.

“Yah! Are you going to start teasing me about that again?” I asked, making him laugh out loud.

“Aigoo” he pinched my cheeks “Your cuteness is the sole reason why I’m so fond of teasing you”

I rolled my eyes “Whatever” then stood up “What’s for breakfast?”

He chuckled and stood up as well “I made pumpkin soup”

Interesting. Choi Seunghyun made pumpkin soup which is a shock for he doesn’t really belong in the kitchen. He’s very talented but cooking is and will not be a part of his long list.

From the smell of the soup I can tell that it’s edible. Thing is, I really don’t know if it’ll still be edible once I put it in my mouth already.

“Are you sure I can really eat this?” I asked while looking at the bowl in front of me.

He looked at me in disbelief “Yah Rae Song! I put so much effort making that single bowl…why do you look like you’re gonna be poisoned by it?”

I leaned forward then pulled him by the collar “Can’t take a joke?” I asked with our faces just inches away from each other.

I got no response. He just stared at me.

I pouted my lips and closed my eyes “Stop acting cute…I’m pissed” he said but I didn’t budge.

He doesn’t get it, so I opened my eyes then sighed “Yaaaa….I’m letting you kiss me” I said.

This is really chees

Please log in to read the full chapter