64.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

To forgive is the highest form of Love

Usually we think that Love is all about taking care and giving so much importance to a person but it really is more than that coz once we forgive, no matter how serious and damaging a person or some people did to you, if they play a big role in your life and has been a part of it since forever, there’s no way that you can continue being mad for an apology from them will surely make you bend and wash out the annoyed, pissed and angry feeling in your heart.

We should learn how to forgive and of course forget because we can’t live a good life when there are people missing just because we can’t get over a mistake that they did to us. Also remember that in every relationship there will always be times wherein we clash and hit rock bottom but once you have an open mind and you learn to forgive, it won’t be wrecked, shaken or ruined by anyone even yourselves.

“I don’t think we can make it” I told Karla while rushing to the airport.

If only I made up my mind earlier, I will not be in so much stress right now. I feel so stupid.

“We will….don’t worry about it” she said, obviously just to calm me down.

“What if we don’t?” I ask, feeling so negative.

She glanced at me then sighed “Why do you look like it’s gonna be the end of the world already if you don’t make it? C’mon! You can book the next flight to Seoul...it’s not like the one where Seunghyun and Jiyong is…is the last”

Karla makes sense but I feel like if I don’t make it, maybe it’s a sign from the man above that it’s not yet time for me to go back home for he knows so well that I’m not ready at all.

“We’re here! WE’RE FREAKIN HERE!” Karla unbuckled herself and got out of the car in a flash.

The clock reads 2:45 and I’m slowly losing hope that I can make it for there are still a lot to do before I board and it seems like luck isn’t really on my side coz I’m facing a long line just to check in.

“Great!” I walked out of the line dragging my suitcase that has random things inside for Karla and I just dumped whatever in it.

 It’s going to be a miracle if I’ll make it to the same flight as the boys, so why will I even waste time falling in line? Oh well, it seems like I’m in need of a deep and serious thinking to be able to make the best decision.

My mind is near to draining already with all the thinking that I’ve done even before this day because I keep on wavering on whether I should go home to be with my husband or continue my life here where I feel so free.

Sitting on the waiting bench for half an hour, I still cannot figure out what I want to do for I can’t help but think of what will happen once I go back to Seoul. I’m not running away from someone anymore but it’s just my family that I can’t deal with.

Why does it seem to be so hard to just forget and forgive? It’s already been five whole years and I’m sure they are dead worried because never did I call them even just to say that I’m fine, it’s only my Oppa who assures them that I’m in a good place without making them feel that he knows where I am for that’s what I told him to do.

“Aigoo” a man who smelled so much like Seunghyun sat beside me that really reminded me of him.

I feel like I’m being played for the last thing I want is to be reminded of my husband coz I’m already missing him even when it’s only been a couple of hours since he left.

A few minutes passed and another man who oddly smells like Jiyong sat on my other side, making things really freaky. I guess I’m just too absorbed with all the thinking that I’m doing, turning me slightly delusional already.

“It when you can’t make it to your flight…right?” the man who smells and now sounds like Jiyong said all of a sudden.

“What the most is the fact that you won’t be able to see your husband for some time” the man who smells and sounds like Seunhyun backed up.

“That’s right…but it really big time when one person who is so firm in saying that she’s good in staying here suddenly changes her mind”

“Holding us back…especially me in leaving this wonderful place without her”

OH MY GOSH!

“Jiyong!” I looked at the man on my right “Seunghyun!” then to my left.

How is this possible? This simply means that I’m not just being delusional for they are really the men sitting beside me.

“Aigoo” Seunghyun said as I hug him tightly.

“Omo omo” Jiyong said as if disgusted when I did the same to him.

“Why are you guys still here?” I ask curiously.

My lovely husband wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to kiss my temple “I suddenly realized that I can’t leave without you”

“Yeah” Jiyong followed “Hyung has been fighting with himself all throughout our journey from your apartment to here up until we checked in but after an hour and a half of waiting for the plane…he turned to me and looked me in the eyes seriously and said…” he gripped my shoulders and looked into my eyes, imitating Seunghyun.

“Jiyong-ah…it’s really not right to leave without her…right? I can’t just let my wife live miles away from me” he said, making me smile.

“What did you tell him?” I ask.

He let go of my shoulders, dangled his arms down then sighed “OK Hyung….I get it…we won’t be leaving today” he said lamely and I just found myself laughing my off instead of showing how touched and moved I am by what my husband did.

They knew that I was here when Jiyong saw me falling in line to check in and knowing that I can’t last long lines, they waited until I give up.

“Are you really sure you want to go home already?” Seunghyun ask.

I sighed heavily then looked at him intently “I’m not…thing is…like you…I cannot live every day knowing that you’re miles away from me”

He pulled me to him and give me a tight hug “I can adjust for you…I’ll stay here up until you’re good to go back”

“No” I said while shaking my head “You’ve got a lot in your plate to work on and keeping you here is not possible coz of it…I think” I took a deep breath then exhaled heavily “We should book for the next flight to Seoul already”

Making a good decision is really not my thing for I always fail in the end coz the only decisions that I made right is when I left Korea and started a new life and when I married Seunghyun.

Giddy, anxious and a bit excited, I wasn’t able to sleep well in the plane on our way to Seoul. Actually, we weren’t able to book the next flight to Seoul but Jiyong made wonders when he bargained with three passengers that he’ll book them first class to another flight in exchange of their economy seats, fortunately it worked.

“Welcome to Incheon”

The moment I heard that, my heart started pounding that I can feel it in my throat.

“We’re here” Seunghyun said while holding my hand and I just gave out a nervous smile.

I’ve never set foot in this place for five long years and I cannot believe that I’m here again. To be honest I don’t know what’s waiting for me out there but what I’m sure of is that I’m not going through alone anymore for I’ve got my husband with me already.

“Wait” I stopped the boys from walking “Why aren’t you two in disguise?”

They’re still celebrities, right? Why are they so bare now? Isn’t it like a protocol for people like them to cover their faces in public?

Jiyong chuckled “We don’t dig it anymore”

“Really? Why?” I ask curiously.

Seunghyun kissed my hand then smiled “Because we’re old enough to play hide and seek”

Turns out they really have grown out of the idol status already though still counted as one, but they are not as locked up as they were before. Actually, even with people recognizing them they don’t look as awkward to be seen bare face which is good for this only means that they are somewhat free.

“I feel like I’m gonna get lost around here” I said while looking out the window.

The city changed so much. Well, it’s not that shocking anymore for this country is growing more and more as each day pass.

“We’ll stay in Jiyong’s pension for a while” Seunghyun said, building up my curiosity.

“Why is that?” I ask.

He smil

Please log in to read the full chapter