2.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

Everyone is stupid, especially when it comes to love.

Is it just me or there are really people who will do everything even the most stupid things just for love? Is it really meant to be misunderstood? Is it really this hard to love someone who is just so numb even if only what’s lacking is for you to shout at his face what you really feel?

Why am I so scared to tell him that I love him?

“Jiyong” I called, peeking in.

He’s in bed, face first, half and with a duvet covering his lower body. I think he’s already sleeping.

“Jiyong” I called again, walking in.

I know that I shouldn’t disturb him anymore, but I suddenly feel like seeing him just for a few minutes. I missed him so much.

“hmmm” he stretched out then lifted his head up.

At that point I don’t know if I should call his name again for him to know that I’m here or just shut up and leave quietly as possible.

“Oh!” he jerked in surprise upon seeing me standing a few inches away from him.

My heart is beating so fast and goose bumps starting to show. I don’t know why I feel nervous, but it’s driving me nuts. From the way he looks, I can tell that he’s really stunned to see me, inside his room.

“Hi!” I finally gathered myself up and greeted.

The room is dimmed. He sat up. My body felt cold all of a sudden. I’m already here, he has seen me so I’ve got no choice but to pull this off.

“What are you doing here?” he asked as he got out of bed.

It took me some time to process his question. My throat feels dry that I’m sure no voice will come out once I open my mouth.

This is bad. I have to calm down and act normal because he’s going to feel my nerves if this continue. He will find it weird for sure.

I cleared my throat “uhmm…” then showed the bag of food that I packed for him.

“I brought you some food” I answered at last.

His face lit up upon hearing what I just said “Really? Wow! Thanks!” he said cheerfully then switched on the lights.

The moment the room brightened, I got shocked with how haggard and tired he looks. If I’m going to compare him and Seunghyun, I can say that he’s the one who’s really worked up for he’s thinner than the last time I saw him, pale, and dark circles are visible too.

Seriously, he needs a break more than anyone.

A little awkward, he made me sit on the swivel chair while he sits at the edge of his bed. None of us are talking. We just stared at each other, making the atmosphere more awkward.

“Good to see you again” he said all of a sudden, snapping me back to my senses.

I gave out a small smile “It’s been so long”

He smiled back “Waaa…you gained weight”

Oh c’mon! Why is everybody noticing my weight gain? Can they just take what they’re seeing and not voice it out anymore?

“Oh yeah…I did” I replied then looked at him intently “You got thinner”

He sighed heavily and brushed his hair with his fingers “I did…it’s all because of our busy schedule…can’t find to eat on time…sometimes I even forget to eat”

One thing that I hate in being busy is the proven fact that your health will surely suffer for you’re too occupied to even think about it.

Just take it from me, before I even realized that taking a break from work is fine and won’t affect my small company’s growth, I spend all my time supervising my restaurants and studying on how to better and expand it. Usually a person eats three to five times a day, sometimes even six or more, while I eat once or twice only, to think that I can eat whatever I want. Exhaustion or a totally hectic schedule will make you forget everything, including eating, resulting to a bigger problem like being sick.

I’m absolutely sure that Jiyong is the same or even worst. I know this guy. Whenever he puts his head and full attention to something, he will not stop till he finishes or get satisfied with it. Nothing matters to him until he gets the job done.

“Good thing you had some free time to visit me” he said.

“Seunghyun went to my house for dinner a while ago….he told me that you’re feeling sick…it worried me so I decided to check on you and bring some food as well” I told him, receiving a smile from him.

“I didn’t know that Hyung is going to your house…I thought he’s going home already when he left the studio early” he said.

“He called me this morning telling how much he misses my cooking…so I invited him over”

“I miss your cooking too…I guess I should’ve called you as well” he said, making me blush.

Why does it feel so hot all of a sudden when it’s so cold a while ago? Here he is again, his words and eyes are making me melt.

The room was filled with awkwardness for I don’t know how many times in a matter of a few minutes, after that.

“What do we have here?” he said, breaking the silence then looked at the bag of food. He started bringing out the containers “I already ate coz Omma cooked for me…but I can still make room for these delicious dishes” he said, making me smile “Aigoo…they all smell so good”

To be honest, I was expecting him to say “I’ll save this for tomorrow coz I’m already full”, but he didn’t which really made me feel ha

Please log in to read the full chapter