49.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

Love doesn’t use people and throw them away.

We get sick and tired of some things and even people sometimes, but if there’s one thing we shouldn’t get sick and tired of, it’s LOVE.

There are times wherein we play with love. Sure, it’s a bit fun to flirt, hook up then be in a relationship without labels and commitment that once you’re over it, you’ll just break-up and do the same thing to another person again, but it shouldn’t be like this.

Why?

Because Love is something we need to treasure, not only within family or friends but romantically as well. Yes, there are a lot of people who will possibly like you that may eventually love you, but playing around and using them just for fun is a stupid action, most especially when the person you’re with is so serious with you.

I’m sure we’ll all admit that once or twice or ten times in our lives we used people for our own sake that we regret in the end which is fine because it’s how life really works, as they say “You gotta use somebody sometimes”, but if love is true and the person you’re with is true to you, better not waste it. Why throw something so real out the window when you know so well that there are a lot of fake ones outside? Why waste a good relationship when it’s so impossible to be in one already?

So next time, think first before you throw love away because what do you know, the one beside you might be “THE ONE”

Seunghyunie,

I left already :)

I’m sure you’re thinking that the reason why I left early is because I don’t want you to get “in” the bunny hole. I swear, it’s not that. Something came up in the restaurant that I badly needed to attend to but don’t worry, I’ll make it up to you maybe tonight or the next. After all, you need to rest more since you’ve been working so damn hard these days.

I love you!

PS: Cooked breakfast for you already. It’s on the table, just heat it.

Your favorite bunny,

Rae.

“Aigoo…this woman”

I cannot believe it! Rae already left when we have a “big event” this morning.

Oh well, it’s not that I’m desperately in need of it but then again, I’ve looked forward to it already. I wasn’t even able to sleep well last night because of…..uhmm…excitement maybe? I’m not sure, but it’s something like that.

Disappointed but in a good mood, I got out of bed, freshen up and head to the kitchen right after to eat breakfast which I rarely do these days because of my busy schedule.

“Of course” I said upon seeing what she prepared for me on the table.

Waffles – this has been my staple breakfast ever since we became a couple.

Seunghyunie,

Gosh! Why is it so hard to move around your beautiful kitchen?

Your pantry is almost empty and all I can see in your fridge are bottles of water and left over pizza that in my estimate is already a week old.

Don’t worry about anything anymore coz Rae Song is going to handle everything for you (just give me your credit card or some cash and I’ll get in on, Pronto!) hahaha!

Anway, I love you. Empty your plate, ok?

Chef Rae.

In the almost nine years of knowing Rae, I think this is the very first time that she wrote notes to me and to anybody.  Isn’t this too cheesy for her? Oh! Maybe she already realized that being romantic is good at times as well.

Eating the food that the love of your life specially prepared for you is really good. I must admit, there are times wherein I don’t want to even hear the word “Waffle” because I’m slightly getting sick of it but when it’s made by Rae, no matter how over I am with it, I’ll still eat. Maybe this is what really love is, you’re going to do everything just to not disappoint your partner.

Speaking of disappointments, so far, Rae hasn’t disappointed me yet.

In the one month that we’ve been together, she’s been a good partn

Please log in to read the full chapter