58.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

It’s never too late.

People come and go. There are some who’ll be in our lives for so long but disappears after, while some we just meet for a brief moment but stay long, and there are the ones who we thought will stay forever no matter how tough things can be, leaves but comes back or it can be the other way around, we can be the one who ran but comes back in the end.

In love there are second chances, third, fourth, fifth or even more than that. We may have hurt so much that made us promise to not go back to that person again and experience how it is to be in hell that he/she has brought you in to but once we fall in love, DEEPLY and MADLY and TRULY in love, there will always be chances no matter how firm you are in saying that there aren’t, and when we think that it’s already too late, we should think again for sometimes that person is just waiting for us to make a move or to show him/her that we really deserve a spot in their lives.

A week has passed and I’m getting less sleep at night. I don’t know why, but I can’t help but think about Jiyong who went to see Rae in America.

That guy, he really didn’t stop looking for her that even though her family has already raised their arms and quit looking, he’s still driven that one day, their paths will cross again which surprisingly happened.

I’ll be a hypocrite if I tell you that I really don’t care about her anymore for the truth is, I still do, that even if she really crushed me into bits and almost wrecked my life for being so heartbroken, my heart is still beating for her. Yes, I still love her, it’s just that I can’t convince myself to risk and go through the pain all over again.

Throughout these years I went through a tough time. Few months after she broke up with me, I pretended to be fine that up until now I really can’t figure out how I was able to handle it when every time I’m alone, I cry my heart out and drown myself in pain. After a year, I still haven’t gotten over her. Night and day, I think of where she might be, how she is or if she’s as wrecked as me. Couple years passed and I’m still the same. Thankfully, I got enlisted in the army, diverting my full attention to it. Fifth year, I’m a new man with a different perspective in life and when I thought that I’ll be able to go out to the real world and start living like a normal bachelor again, I’m wrong, for no matter how many girls I meet, Rae is still the woman I want.

“Hyung!” Youngbae walked in the studio looking so cheerful and lively.

“Wazzup!” I played around, making him giggle.

He sat on the swivel chair next to mine then turned to face me “According to Manager Hyung….Jiyong’s gonna arrive from America in an hour or two”

I looked at him curiously “Didn’t he say that it might take him weeks to a month there?”

Youngbae gave a nod “Yeah…aigoo…why do I have a feeling that he wasn’t able to see Rae?” he asked.

That’s gonna be so bad for Jiyong is already expecting to see her. I hope they did see each other and were able to bring back even just a little of what they have before.

Call me stupid but up until now, even if Rae has told me that she doesn’t care and love Jiyong that much after being in a relationship with me, I don’t believe her at all, basically because she’s so in love with him that it’s just so impossible for her to fall for someone who just picked her up from a painful fall.

Hours passed and we’re just hanging out in the studio, talking about our future plans and the possibility of forming a sub-unit while Daesung and Seungri are still in service.

For about a year, I didn’t do anything involving music for I choose to act instead. This way, I was able to get my over-filled emotions out by crying, getting angry, being so dramatic and even acting like crazy which helped me feel way much better than before.

“This is gonna be exciting” Youngbae said while looking at the plans that we wrote in a blank sheet of paper that is now filled with writing.

“What’s exciting?”

We jerked up in surprise upon seeing Jiyong.

“Oh! You’re already here!” Youngbae said and greeted him with a high five.

“How’s your trip?” he asked.

Jiyong pulled out his phone from his pocket, browsed something then slide it in front of me.

“That’s her now” he said while pointing at the screen of the phone.

Curious, I looked at it and saw her picture.

Rae still looks like Rae it’s just that her eyes are much sparkly than before, her smile that I love seeing is much more beautiful now.

“Waaaa” Youngbae said in awe “Rae looks gorgeous…she’s stunning”

“You haven’t seen the whole of her yet…that’s just her face” Jiyong said then showed us another picture.

It blew me off my mind. She’s wearing a black jumpsuit that shows her small waist and perfect curves. I’m just a bit shocked for she’s showing her cleavage which is so far from how she dresses when she’s still living here.

“Aigoo” Youngbae said “It’s been five years but why does it look like she’s not aging? Like seriously….she even looks younger than the last time I saw her”

Jiyong chuckled “That’s because she’s in a good place already”

Good place. Yeah. She said the same thing to me before when we’re still in a relationship.

“How is she?” Youngbae asked in full interest.

“Well” Jiyong took a deep breath then exhaled “Life has been cruel to her once or twice throughout the five years…hmmm….she went to New York first before going to Chicago then moved to Tennessee after…she tried all sorts of jobs….quit cooking and is currently a singer in a lounge bar”

What? Is this for real? Rae

Please log in to read the full chapter