30.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

The connection between two soulmates is infinite.

In this beautiful but sometimes cruel world, we meet people, strangers at first who in the long run will eventually accompany us in a journey called life.

We are surrounded by many who blend and jive well with our personalities, but sometimes or most likely than not, we find one person who doesn’t only jell well but fits our mold perfectly.

Unexpectedly and wonderfully, you found yourself someone who compliments your whole being, a stranger that feels like he/she is brought to this world for you to be with. A person whose name is carved in one stone with yours and destined by the creator to cross paths on earth with you and be called as your soulmate.

A soulmate is like the other half of you that thinks, talks, and sometimes move in perfect sync with you. Though it’s not easy to find one, it’s sure that once you finally found each other, something so good happens.

Suddenly, life is lighter than it used to be for you have someone to share anything and everything with. There are times when there’s no need for you to talk anymore because the other can understand and read through you already. You also have someone to run in the woods or be in the wild with. Through them, you will be able to see yourself and realize the things you have to change and retain to be a better person.

Intimacy, it is the superglue of human relationships. It’s this pleasurable, sweet and sincere thing that shouldn’t be left out in the ingredients of love. It spices up two individuals who can sometimes be bland and off in flavor.

Waking up beside him, feeling his warmth is one of the most wonderful mornings I had in my whole life.

Who will even think that I’ll be sleeping with him, in one fur-y blanket, at the beach, under the hot sun and with a beautiful view of the ocean?

I feel secure in his arms more than ever. I’m used to his hugs before, but even though I’m familiar with it, there are times where I don’t feel comfort in them. Now it’s all different. I’m finding comfort that I need, for my mind is running wild and keeps on giving me things to think of.

“OW!” I jerked up in shock upon feeling his phone vibrating beside me.

Slowly, I removed his arm around my waist, replaced myself with a pillow and kissed his cheek before picking up the phone.

The anonymous number is Karla’s. She must’ve gotten Jiyong’s number from Seunghyun. This call feels so important.

“What’s up?”

 “Why did you call?” I asked, totally curious of what happened to her.

“We’re done” she said with a nasally voice. It’s so easy to tell that she just cried or is still crying.

Karla doesn’t need to elaborate what she said for I get it right away.

This is really a big shock to me. I cannot believe that the relationship and the couple that I’ve been looking up to is already done.

“TEN YEARS…TEN FREAKIN YEARS!” she said painfully “I cannot believe that I wasted so many years of my damn life with one man that ended up hurting me”

I can feel her even if it’s just over the phone. I can imagine her sitting on the floor with a bottle of Vodka in hand while crying non-stop.

Ten years. That’s how long she and her boyfriend have been together. They met in middle school, hooked up just for fun and were inseparable after that. They explored the world of both reality and fantasy together, experienced its cruelty and wonders holding hands and has given everything to each other. No wonder that even if I’m not part of  the relationship, I’m hurting, solely because another bond that is so tight has loosen, making me realize that you really can never tell when will things end, that even though you feel so sure of one person already, things can still fall apart.

“What happened?” I asked, feeling really bad.

She sniffed “He’s cheating on me…and he’s been doing it for years now”

What the heck!

“Really? How did you know?” I asked in surprise and disbelief.

“The he’s with is our employee in the restaurant…things heat up between them two years ago” she answered “Remember the time when he broke up with me because according to him…he’s not happy with how our relationship is going anymore?”

I nod my head “Yeah”

“That’s plain bull because he told me himself…that the reason why he did that is because he’s feeling guilty for having with this girl…but of course…he didn’t last and came back to me…I feel so stupid because even though he keeps on saying goodbye…I still welcome him with open arms any time he wants to go back…”

“What hurts the most is that…he’s been going back and forth to me and the girl for years already and here I am…not even having a clue of the he’s doing …I feel like the numbest person in this whole damn world…and not only numb but blind as well…who in hell will not feel that she’s being cheated already? I think I’m the only one”

Cheating. This is really the heaviest in love and relationship history for it has broken a lot of hearts and made tons of eyes cry or shall I better say bleed.

“Don’t cry over him anymore…K...I know that you’re in deep pain right now and it’ll go on for a bit long…but you need to get up

Please log in to read the full chapter