8.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

Love is an unconditional feeling that can never be lost.

Have you loved a person so much that all you want is to be with them, to be a part of them and feel their love each and every day of your life, but sadly, you can’t, because you’re worried about the beautiful friendship that you two built for a very long time and has treasured so well?

I’m the kind of person who does what he wants, one who does everything just for the impossible to be possible, a risk taker, but for some reason, I wasn’t able to push and convince myself to try and risk friendship for love. For years now, regret has been eating me and even if it’s not yet late to listen to my heart  and do what it says, still I can’t bring myself to risk, simply because I’d rather not have her in a romantic way than lose her completely because of love.

They say friendship is more important than love because it is its foundation. Also, you can’t fall in-love with a dear friend or best friend, for you know each other so well that you can wreck each other’s life in just a snap which is not going to be good because you’ll end up more hurt than when you break up with someone who didn’t became your friend first before the relationship.

I was put in a difficult situation, that is why I brushed my feelings off for her and tried so hard to forget it. But then again, you can’t forget real and intense love. You can run away from it, but it’ll still be there in the end, for it can never be lost.

“Hyung! What happened?” I asked excitedly the moment he opened the van’s door.

He doesn’t look fine to me. His eyes are bloodshot like he’s trying really hard to hold back his tears. What the heck happened?

Not responding at all, he got in the van, sat down and told our manager “Let’s go back to YG Hyung”

Why do I have a feeling that he got dumped by Rae? This is really serious and I don’t know how to handle it because I’m not expecting this at all.

All throughout our way back to the YG building, all he does is look out the window, sigh, throw his head back, massage his temples and sniff. I badly want to speak but didn’t dare to because I can clearly see that he’s not ready to talk yet.

“The boys are still here…we should continue recording” he told me while walking in the building.

I looked at him then sighed heavily “Hyung…I think it’s better for you to rest” I said, making him look at me.

He shook his head “No…I want to work”

I’ve known TOP hyung for a long time now that I don’t have to ask how he’s feeling anymore for I can feel and read him just by looking at him.

What the masses don’t know is that we are really close, I also count him as one of my best buddies like Youngbae who knows pretty much everything about me, and the ones I run to whenever I need someone to talk to or to hang-out with.

One more thing that the people don’t know is that we’re best friends with the same girl that was once a YG trainee. Her name is Rae, a very talented girl who turned her back to the one thing she love the most to go to another path where she succeeded and so much more. She’s a natural talent, a beautiful girl who never admits it but is confident with herself. She can capture your heart in just a swish for she’s truly lovely and crazy at the same time.

Hours pass by and we’re recording like there’s no tomorrow. My body is giving up on me and the members, except for TOP hyung are on the same boat as me. As for our oldest, he’s working so freakin much that you’ll get more exhausted just by looking at him.

“Aigoo…what happened to Tabi hyung?” Seungri asked during our fifteen minutes break.

I sighed “I don’t want to talk about it because I’m not in the right position to…let’s just say that he’s down…seriously down right now”

As much as I want to share whatever is happening to the other members, I can’t  for I’m not sure if TOP hyung would even want to share it to others.

“Let’s call it a day Jiyong…we’ve done more than what’s planned” Youngbae said then looked at the clock “It’s already four in the morning! We should rest and continue this later”

I feel him. To be honest, all I want to do now is go home and rest for I lack sleep for days now.

And when we thought that he would go home after we ended our recording, we’re wrong for he didn’t move an inch at all and just continued practicing his part of the songs and changing its lyrics to his liking.

“AISH!” I ruffled my hair in frustration and ran back to the studio again.

I’m about to go out of the building already but was held back by the thought of TOP hyung. He’s staying silent about the matter, but I will not let him go through this alone. He has to have someone that will comfort him and tell him that everything is going to be alright.

“Hyung” I called and walked in the studio.

He jerked up in surprise “Oh! I thought you’re already going home”

I pulled a swivel chair, sat on it and wheeled it closer to him “Hyung…what happened?”

I can see hesitation in his eyes. I’m used to this, for he’s always silent over depressing issues.

“She already knows” he finally speaks out.

“Really hyung? How did it go?” I asked in full interest.

He sighed heavily then shook his head “She didn’t consider”

Why am I still surprised when I basically know about this the moment I saw him a while ago?

Rae. She’s really a big box of surprises. What the heck is on her mind? Why didn’t she consider and accepted TOP hyung’s love?

“Did she tell you why?” I asked.

He gave a nod “Yeah” then took a deep breath “She appreciates it…but….she doesn’t want to change our status from being best friends to lovers because to her….our friendship is much important than my feelings”

I think I already know this stuff. I feel for Rae. Why? Because I’ve been in the same situation, only difference is, the girl that I love, doesn’t know anything about my feelings.

Oh by the way, she’s that girl.

I don’t know, maybe

Please log in to read the full chapter