44.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

Life and Love are two things that shouldn’t be wasted.

Admit it, there are times wherein we take our life for granted, we do things without thinking that leads to a little or a lot of trouble, affecting our lives completely. In our heads “I’m still young, I can still screw up and do some damage, after all I have a lot of time in my hands to straighten things up and clean the mess”. But you know what? This way of thinking is not good at all.

Why? Because we shouldn’t waste our time doing senseless things and making stupid decisions. It’s inevitable not to do these things for there are times wherein we are not aware that we are doing something stupid or senseless already, but it don’t come that much and at the end of the day what matters is how we handle things and change wrong from right.

In love, we do a lot that shouldn’t be done and we also take it for granted, thinking that there’s still a lot of time to make things right. In our heads “He/she loves me so much that leaving is not even in his/her vocabulary”, but it’s not always like that for there are people who will leave because they are sick and tired of being taken for granted no matter how they love us.

Our life is just borrowed and love is precious. If you think that there are still a lot more time left for you to live and love, think again because you never know, it might end today, tomorrow, the next day or a few years from now, and I’m sure you wanted to leave this world without any regrets, so don’t waste time, make some damage but do something right on the side and don’t let go of the people you know you can’t live without for once they slip through your fingers, you will never get them back EVER again.

This is beyond insane. He’s in front of me with tears pooling in his eyes, confusion and anger on his face.

“Hyung” he called again.

Seunghyun and I are like statues in front of him. None of us are moving.

Please, let this be a nightmare. I hope someone will wake me up seconds from now and I’ll be in my room again. This shouldn’t be happening for I’m not ready for this at all.

“Rae” his voice is like a dagger piercing straight into my heart.

I can feel his pain from where I am and even if he keeps on looking into my eyes, I can’t look straight into his because I feel so bad for him and guilty of whatever stupid thing I did.

“Jiyong” finally, Seunghyun snapped back to his senses. I don’t know what he’s going to say, but I’m nervous of how things will turn out after this.

“What is going on?!” Jiyong exclaimed, shocking the bodyguards and some staffs around us.

“Calm down” Seunghyun touched his arm but he moved away.

My head is swooning. I feel like someone is stepping on my chest, making it so hard for me to breathe. I feel like passing out or shall I say, I want to die just to get away from this.

“Calm down?” Jiyong punched the door to the waiting room, shocking us “You are smooching in public…”

Great! Someone opened the door and everybody in the room is now watching our drama. How cool is this? Huh? We are giving them a live drama that is humiliating me to the core.

“How can you do this to me? What is your real relationship anyway? Ow!” he pointed at me then smirked “You’re already together?” he asked “You finally hooked up huh?”

This is the first time that I ever saw him snap like this. Jiyong is a mellow person who gets angry but never did he embarrass a person in front of other people. There are even times wherein he will not speak at all just for that person not to feel bad.

Seunghyun tightened his hold on me. I don’t know, but my knees are going weak. I’m sweating even if it’s cold, I can’t hear well and my vision is going blurred too.

“RAE! RAE!” I can hear them shouting my name but they sound like they are down the water, I can’t see anything but black.

What is happening?

“She’s alright….her tests are all negative….she’s extremely tensed a while ago that made her breathe abnormally...Ms. Song can go home once she wakes up” he’s a doctor. I’m sure of that.

Does this mean that I’m in a hospital? I guess I’m really desperate to get out of that situation that my body made it possible for me.

 “I’ll pay first”

That’s Karla. I wonder who she’s talking to.

In curiosity, I opened my eyes slowly, my head is still throbbing but it’s tolerable. The first thing I saw is the white colored ceiling, confirming that I’m really in the hospital.

Still feeling weak, I turned my head to the left and found no one, turned it to the right and it’s the same. I can never be mistaken. Karla is talking to someone a while ago, where can that someone be?

“We need to talk” Seunghyun’s deep voice froze me.

“About what Hyung? I already get it…you’re in a relationship with her now…you got what you want”

Jiyong. He’s here.

I don’t know what to do. A part of me wants to get up and stop whatever is about to happen before it happens for I know that their talk will not end up peacefully, while the other part of me just want to listen to them.

This may be so dumb of me, but I didn’t move an inch from where I am and even closed my eyes, pretending I’m asleep all because I really

Please log in to read the full chapter