38.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

You can never be sure of your “the one” because anyone can be THE ONE.

People, especially girls and women have this thing about finding “the one”, their “Mr. Right”, a knight and shining armor that they always watch and see in fairytales and dramas. With these perfect pictures in mind, their standards will go to another level that sometimes it already comes off impossible for it’s too much for an ordinary boy or man to have.

Tall, handsome (or cute or charming),beautiful, big s, round , perfect curve, rich, white, tan, black or chocolate skinned, long or short hair, chinky-eyed or big round eyes, these are only a few of the usual things that we can hear from people whenever we ask them about their ideals.

If you have noticed, they are all physical attributes, meaning, most of us are really into looks and what’s inside a person is just second best which is saddening because this is like eliminating the people who doesn’t have them, but has the heart that is capable to love more than you want and expected.

If you’re one of those people who is very visual and is not as deep when it comes to setting standards for your “the one”, I’m sorry to say but you’re just wasting your time thinking and figuring out where you can find this perfect person because most likely than not, no one really fits our mold perfectly.

Truth is, some really find people who matches their standards perfectly, most likely than not, they will squeeze or do everything they can just to have them under their wings, thinking that they already found “the one”.

But, does this person really have to reach your standards for you to call them “the one”? Will you really just lay your eyes on someone who is closest to what you want and not mind the others who doesn’t?

In love, we really can’t point a finger on someone and set our minds that this someone is already “the one” for no matter how close to perfect he/she is, the chances of him/her screwing up, hurting and breaking you is huge because we can never tell, one day your world is full of butterflies and the next is filled with mosquitoes.

We shouldn’t close our minds to the possibilities that the one we’re with is not yet “the one” for us, we’re still young, we still got a lot of years to search for “THE REAL ONE”, so don’t revolve yourself in one person so early for there are still a lot more to come for sure.

“HMPH! HMPH! HMPH!”

Am I going to be ? Murdered? Oh my gosh! Who will ever think that this will happen in the YG headquarters?

“Shhhhh…” he pinned me on the wall after carrying me to the fire exit.

I slowly started to calm down after seeing the douche who scared the out of me.

It’s Jiyong and I don’t have a bit of a clue on what he’s up to and why he’s doing this.

“What do you want?” I pushed him away from me lightly because his face is so close to mine.

I’m stuck. His arms are blocking my way on both sides. Actually, I can push him hard but I will not even dare to because he’s going to fall off the stairs if I do it.

“Jiyong” I looked into his eyes in annoyance “What is this? Look…I have a meeting in a few minutes…so please…let me go already”

He’s not giving any reactions at all. He’s just staring at me with eyes that can melt my whole being, including my soul.

See? This is the reason why I don’t want to go here. I’ve already seen this coming but just brushed it off my mind for I thought I can hide from him but it seems like our paths are really destined to cross today that even if I already tried my hardest to hide, he still found me.

“We need to talk” he said and I suddenly felt chills running down my spine.

To be honest, I’m not ready to talk to him yet. I don’t know what to say to him for I think I’ve already voiced out what I wanted and there’s no need to talk again anymore.

“There’s nothing to talk about anymore” I said, sounding so heartless “We’re already done Jiyong...and I don’t have any plans on taking it back”

It hit him. My words pierced into his heart. I can feel it slowly dying and can see from his face how hurt he is.

“Alright” he took a deep breath, crossed his arms across his chest then exhaled heavily.

At this point I can run away already but for some reason, I can’t move my feet even an inch.

“We’re done” he looked at me with bloodshot eyes “But I haven’t told you what’s inside me yet….I think it’s gonna be fair to me if I do and if you listen coz I did the same when you voiced yourself out days ago”

He really did listen that night when I broke up with him and only said a few words. It really is just fair for

Please log in to read the full chapter