24.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

Love doesn’t need to be perfect, it needs to be true.

I don’t know why, but humans seem to aim for perfection most of the time. We always want things to be beautifully and perfectly done even if our best is already enough, that there’s no need for us to exert so much effort anymore for whatever we’re doing is already good.

In love, we also try to be perfect, for our partners and for the people around us who will always tell their envy because your relationship is just so perfect that nobody can top it.

Well, there’s nothing bad in thinking and claiming that your relationship is “perfect” but you should also remember that nobody’s perfect and imperfection is better for there is still some space for improvement.

Just think about it, can you live a perfect life and have the perfect love and be happy?

 I don’t think so, simply because once you have it all, you won’t be hungry for change and won’t work your way to happiness at all coz you’ll be blinded by perfection that is great to live with for some time but very hard to manage and hold on to as time passes by.

Truthfulness is what’s going to take us long not just in life but also in love. After all, what’s the use of being perfect and being complimented because of it when there’s no truth in your relationship? That all you and your partner do is fool around, lie to each other and just work on being perfect instead of giving yourselves chances of making each other better, helping each other to stand in every fall and just being there whenever comes. When you’re just being true, it’s much easier to handle a relationship and both of you can also enjoy the trip of love.

Now that I’ve voiced out my feelings for Rae, I can say that a heavy weight was lifted off my shoulders and that I can move around without trying really hard and being burdened to keep everything in. I’m already with the girl that I’ve always wanted to be with and there’s nothing more wonderful than that.

I’m gonna be honest, aside from me being so happy, I’m also ed up with so many things running in my head. I keep on imagining how this day will be before I went to sleep last night and can only pray for it not to turn out the way I’m thinking coz if it will all become reality, I’ll definitely lose my marbles.

Problems here and there are needed to be faced and solved for I cannot be extremely happy and won’t enjoy my new relationship with them around.

First off is Siti, as much as I don’t want to hurt her, I have to because I’m a jerk who entered a relationship without thinking of it. Now, here I am, hoping to have the balls to end whatever we have for I can’t have two girls in the same position at the same time.

My second problem is TOP Hyung. I really feel so bad for him because even though we don’t mean to hurt him, we certainly did for none from me and Rae have thought of him when we decided to be together. I cannot get mad at him for getting mad at me coz all that I’ve heard from him makes sense and true.

My entering a relationship when I’m still in one is really a stupid move and even though it’s already late, at least I’ve realized it and is now going to make things right.

The only question is, how am I going to pull this off? Can I really take seeing a woman, hurting because of me?

Oh well, no matter what this “break-up” result to, I just have to man up for if I’m not going to end my relationship with Siti, I’ll lose Rae and I don’t want that to ever happen.

“Oh Hyung!” Seungri looks so shocked upon seeing me walking in the studio.

I don’t know if it’s only me or the members can also feel it, but tension is all I can feel the moment I stepped in the room.

“Jiyong….I thought you’re not going to recording today” Youngbae said with the same expression as Seungri’s.

I looked at them weirdly then at TOP Hyung who didn’t even look at me when I came in. I guess I have to expect to be ignored by him all day or worst, for the longest time.

“uhmm…I’m actually supposed to do rehearsals for my comeback but I chose to do recording first since manager Hyung told me that we’ll not be able to this in the upcoming days coz Seungri and Daesung are going to Japan” I said and just received nods from them.

My comeback is just a few weeks away and as much as I hate to say this, I’m not that prepared for it yet. My album is in its last stages of polishing already and will be released on time, while I on the other hand, is not yet fully conditioned for it. It’s given for my focus is not on the comeback at all coz I have a lot of things on my plate as of the moment.

Still filled with tension, we started our recording already. I must say, this is one of the hardest moments our group has been in to because even if we have big fights in the past, we don’t prolong it and just tackle and make up right away. Sadly, the issue between me and TOP hyung is not that easy to talk about and handle.

“I can’t last this anymore” Youngbae said while we’re having a fifteen minute break.

It made TOP hyung and I look at him.

“What’s the matter?” he asked, his deep voice is much scarier than it used to be.

Youngbae shifted his gaze from me to him then back at me again “In case you don’t know…Hyun Suk Hyung told us about what he saw on one of the CCTV videos yesterday…according to him you and Jiyong nearly had a fist fight that if it weren’t for Rae…you’ll be beating each other to death”

How stupid can we be? Why didn’t the thought of the CCTV cameras around the building hit us? I didn’t even get shock that Hyun Suk Hyung saw us for he’s always watching.

“What’s this about anyway?” Youngbae asked curiously.

TOP Hyung sighed then stood up from his seat “I’ll just go out and have a snack”

Great! He’s running away when I’m itching to patch things up with him already.

“Don’t you dare go out of this studio without telling me what happened” Youngbae said when Hyung left.

I ruffled my hair and screamed “AAAAHHH!”

“Aigoo…what the heck is happening between you and Hyung? Is this about work? Or….Rae” he said unsurely.

I took a deep breath and exhaled heavily “Yes…it’s about her”

“Omo! What did you do this time?” he asked worriedly.

“I didn’t do anything bad…OK?” I told him.

“If you didn’t do anything bad…then why is TOP Hyung mad at you?”

The members needs to know about our issue for we are a group and there’s no way that we can hide from each other, I decided to tell them everything starting from the night I arrived at Daejeon to see Rae to what happened last night between me and Hyung.

As expected, they got shocked upon hearing that Rae and I are already together. They showered me with a lot of questions like “How did that happen?” “Why aren’t we aware that you love her?” “Why do you have to hide your feelings for her from us?” and so much more.

“I can’t agree more with TOP Hyung Jiyong…I’m sorry…but…you’re really stupid…you should’ve think twice first before doing something big…now…here you are…totally messed and ed up” Youngbae said.

“Hyung…you should’ve broken up with Siti first and told TOP Hyung about your feelings for Rae before asking her to be in a relationship just for him to be aware that he’s got a rival and that rival has a huge chance on her more than him” Daesung is surprisingly speaking out, shocking me.

“I’m not siding to anyone

Please log in to read the full chapter