51.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

Giving up.

Do you by any chance, know when to give up?

At what point do you wave the white flag?

Sacrifice is a part of life and in love, we sacrifice a lot. We’re not afraid of risking even if it’ll change our game completely, but why are there times wherein we feel like quitting for reasons that sometimes we know clearly but most of the times we don’t?

Maybe it’s because we know that it’ll be for the better and that in one way or another, it’ll free us from something that we’re already sick and tired of.

There can be a lot of reasons as to why we raise both our arms up and surrender but always remember that not trying will just make you regret things which really for in one way or another you’ll realize that it really is not a good idea, that you should’ve pushed yourself a bit more to see if there’s still a chance for things to get better without giving up.

My head is killing me. It feels so heavy as well as my body.

“She’s already awake…her eyes just opened” I heard Omma say.

In a split second, I’m surrounded by people already and it really is surprising to see them all together in one place.

My parents, Seunghyun and Jiyong. Yes, JIYONG.

Actually, I can feel the tension coming from the two guys already just by looking at them, that I don’t know what to do for I’m not in the right element to deal with them.

“Omma” I looked at her and felt hot tears running down my cheeks all of a sudden.

And it hit me. My restaurant is now just ashes for sure. I still cannot wrap my mind around it, but I guess I have to accept it for there’s nothing I can do anymore. I’m just so thankful that I’m alive.

“How did I get out from there?” I asked while holding her hand “What happened?”

She hugged me tightly and cried hard.

Appa touched my shoulder, making me look at him “The investigation about the fire just came out a few minutes ago and they told us that it’s an electrical problem…you don’t have to worry about anything though coz the restaurant’s insured and your Oppa is already fixing everything”

Oh yeah. I forgot that I insured my restaurants that if ever something like this happen, it can be built again. Thing is, it’s really hard for me to move on for I almost lost my life. Not just that, I have people who work there, what will I do with them while business is on hold?

“Aigoo” Omma said upon seeing me cry harder “Stop crying already”

Minutes passed and I’ve totally broke down. I myself can’t point out why I’m this emotional, making my parents decide to call the doctor to check on me.

“She’s in shock which is normal for patients who went through traumatic experiences” the doctor said.

“What can we do to make her feel better?” Seunghyun asked, making all of us look at him.

The doctor looked at me then gave out a small smile then at Seunghyun “Usually…it takes only a few days…although some are really traumatize for a long time….I recommend for the family and her friends to talk to her all the time…in this way her mind will be off from what happened”

Omma sat beside me then wrapped her arm around my shoulder “You’ll be fine” she whispered in my ear, making me feel secured.

After that, my eyes gave up and shut even when I’m not sleepy for it got tired from crying.

“Now I know how important she is to me” I heard Jiyong said.

Oh please. Why is he still here? Shouldn’t he leave coz he know that I’m good now?

“Same here” Seunghun countered then took a deep breath “After what happened…I realized how much I love her to the point that I promised myself I will not leave her side anymore for something as bad as that fire might happen again”

From the way they sound, I can tell that both are calm and even when it’s awkward, the tension is lesser than it was a while ago.

Is this the moment I’ve been waiting for? Are they going to make up and forget the issue between them already?

“Hyung” Jiyong called.

“Hmmm”

“I know that this isn’t the right time…but….I just want to tell you that….” he stopped.

Why did he freakin stop?

“What?” Seunghyun asked.

Silence came n

Please log in to read the full chapter