6.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

Love should be mad, reckless and dangerous.

Life is about the thrill, the fun that every human wants to experience, and love is the same thing.

In love, you’re going to risk everything, nothing matters when it comes to it. There will even be times wherein you’ll recklessly do something just for the sake of you and your other half’s happiness. Also, there’s no such thing as “loving so much” for it should be “loving madly”. There are no limitations and boundaries. Lastly, you have to love dangerously. After all, where’s the thrill without the danger? In the field that I’m in where dating and being in a relationship is like a crime, things can get really dangerous, most especially on the girl’s part. But then, if you’re really a man, you will not let anyone or anybody hurt her and break the two of you.

I’ve realized these things on my way to the YG building. I call this day as my “love day”. I’m already sure and decided on what I’m about to do so there’s just no way that I will back-out.

As I’ve said, it’s now or never. After years of liking and loving Rae, I’ll finally tell her what I really feel and all I’m praying is for her to accept it lightly, and for our friendship to not be affected by it.

It’s possible right?

“Hyung!” Seungri called out upon seeing me.

The members and I are up for a hectic day. Our schedules are really packed from photo shoots, interviews and recordings. We are on a roll and it’s doubling to my stress for today.

“Where’s Jiyong?” I asked when I noticed that he’s already half an hour late.

“I called him a few minutes ago and he told me that he’s on his way already” Youngbae answered.

That guy. He’s starting to be late again.

Getting a little sleep while the coordi Noonas are doing my hair and make-up, I’m refreshed and is ready for whatever will happen. I’m not confident with myself yet, but my nerves have calmed down as well as my mind that has been running at its best since last night.

“How’s yesterday Hyung?” Jiyong asked randomly while we’re waiting for our turn to be photographed.

In all fairness to him, even if he rarely goes to occasions like yesterday, he’ll ask about how it went and whatnots to be updated.

I cleared my throat “It was fun…I enjoyed every second of it…being away from the city is really refreshing”

He looked at me intently, making me look at him weirdly in return “Yah! Are you going to say something? Spit out now” I said.

He chuckled “Aigoo Hyung”

“I met up with Rae a while ago” he said, surprising me “No” then take it back “Actually…I called her to ask her to open the restaurant early”

It made me curious. This isn’t new anymore for Rae gives Jiyong a special treatment and that includes, opening her restaurant whenever he asks for it. It seems like Mr. Kwon missed Ms. Song’s cooking.

“Yaaa….Jiyong-ah….are you craving for her cooking so much that you asked her to open the restaurant early so you can eat?” I asked, making him laugh.

He shook his head “No…it’s not that Hyung…well…I had breakfast there for she prepared something”

“Then what’s with the sudden call for a meet up?” I asked curiously.

Jiyong just stared at me for a while like he’s reading what’s on my mind or weighing my emotions.

“I asked her to make me some special cupcakes” he answered.

He asked her to make some cupcakes? This is another surprise for he’s not a fan of anything sweet at all. I’m sure Rae finds it weird as well as I do.

“Waaa” I said in awe “It seems like you really enjoyed the sugar-free cupcakes that she gave you days ago”

He laughed “I did…but…the ones that I asked her to make is not for me”

Seriously, this guy is ing my brain up.

“It’s for who?” I asked.

Why do I have a feeling that I’ll get the shock of my life once he answers my question?

He looked at me intently with a smile on his face “It’s for a girl that I’m eyeing these days Hyung”

The moment he said this, I froze in my seat and just stared at blank space. I don’t know how to react because all I can think of now is Rae. Just imagine, he called her for a favor, asking her to open her restaurant earlier than usual and make “special” cupcakes just for him to give it to another girl.

“Did you tell Rae about this? Does she know who the cupcakes are for?” I asked, fuming in anger.

He gave a nod “Yes Hyung…she knows”

This is bull! I wonder how she’s doing right now. I’m so sure that she’s swimming in a pool of pain. My heart is aching just by thinking of it, what more if I see her crying already?

Oh well, I can’t blame Jiyong for hurting her coz he’s innocent, he doesn’t know a thing about Rae’s feelings for him. He’s as numb as her.

With my blood boiling and my mind almost getting drained by thinking of Rae, I listened to Jiyong’s stories about his “apple-of-the-eye”. According to him, his friends introduced them to each other in a party and got close after talking over the phone and exchanging messages. I asked him if there’s a possibility for them to bring their “friendship” to another level and he answered “everything is possible Hyung”.

To the public, Jiyong is a ladies man, a Casanova, someone who makes girls run around his palm for fun, but truth is, he’s not. Usually, whenever he likes a girl, he shows it and eventually loves her after some time. He’s the kind of man who sticks in a relationship for a long time and gives his all, but once the girl did something that he didn’t like and is unforgivable already, he breaks it without thinking twice. I must say, the girl that he likes as of the moment is lucky for she got herself a one woman, man, who is going to do everything for her.

Because of what Jiyong just told me a while ago, I’m more motivated to tell Rae about my feelings for her. I know that this isn’t a good time for it, but I just can’t let her break into pieces. She has to know that even if the person she loves most loves another person, someone she doesn’t notice, loves her more than anythi

Please log in to read the full chapter