15.

HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.....NOT
Please log in to read the full chapter

Being in-love with someone is truly one of the best feelings in the world.

In love, we build another world, we become another person, someone who knows nothing but sweet nothings and can only see the beauty of the world that not everyone sees.

In love, we tend to take things in the easiest and lightest way for we know that no matter what we do, whatever it resulted to be, someone will be there to tell us “Good Job!” in every victory and “It’s alright” in every failure.

In love, we are always inspired, always positive that we feel like we can do everything. Our confidence level goes up and we’re more ready for whatever this cruel world throw at us. There are no problems so big and no challenges that we can’t survive.

These things are what convinces and drives everyone to ride in the love bus, but what we don’t see or rather choose not to see are the negative and opposite of them.

In love, we build another world that is so easy to live in for some time that becomes harder after the continuous problems and fights. We become another person that will end with us not knowing ourselves once the relationship didn’t work out.

In love, the words easy and light are rarely used. Why? Because loving someone and keeping up with someone is the hardest and heaviest job of all. At the end of the day, the only person who will tell us “Good Job” and “It’s alright” is still us.

In love, inspiration and positivity is always present, but there are instances wherein we’re just being positive to console ourselves, that all we got is our confidence to get by even though deep inside us, we’re almost falling face front to the ground.

Yes, being in-love is the best feeling of all, but we must always remember that reality is different from fantasy, that these two completes the word LOVE, and that reality is what we face every single day of our lives while fantasy only happens once in a magical moment.

“Oh! You’re already awake” Omma said upon seeing me having coffee on the porch.

It snapped me back to my senses “Good Morning Omma!” I greeted cheerfully.

She smiled then sat beside me “Your eyes are swollen….did you cry?”

Last night was the most emotional for me and it’s all because I can’t believe that I was able to cut connections with Jiyong.

To be honest, up until now my mind and heart are still in an all-out battle for one of them is definitely good about it while the other is totally opposing to my decision.

“Really?” I looked away then touched my right eye “I must’ve overslept”

As if I can fool my mother. From the way she looks I can tell that she already knows what I’m going through and the real reason behind my swollen eyes.

“Your Halmeoni and I talked last night”

Oh please! Don’t tell me that Halmeoni told Omma everything coz if that’s the case, I’m gonna go crazy!

“About what?” I asked nervously.

“You…of course” she answered, making me want to smack myself for asking a dumb question.

Silence came next. I can feel that Omma is weighing my emotions and maybe thinking of the right things to say.

“Your sudden arrival really surprised me and your Appa…at first we thought you’re just visiting and going to stay for a few days…but after a while…this thought that this isn’t just any vacation hit us...Rae…” she faced me fully then looked straight into my eyes “Did you get into trouble or are you running away from someone?”

Isn’t it so early for this kind of talk? My mind is not working well yet and I’m also still a little sensitive from last night. If this talk continues, I might end up breaking down and spitting everything out to my mother even if I don’t want to.

“Are you OK?” she asked.

I really hate that feeling you get when you’re trying your hardest not to cry in front of someone, but as soon as they ask you “Are you OK”, you just lose it.

Crying harder than expected, Omma comforted me, totally clueless and lost as to why I’m being like this. I’m always the strongest person in this household and it’s so insane that just because of love, I’m starting to get weak.

“I’m good….I think…I just…missed you guys” I answered in between sobs.

Omma reached for my hands and stared into my eyes as if she’s trying to find the truth in them.

She sighed heavily “Rae…I knew you well…you’re missing us b

Please log in to read the full chapter