Fifty-Three.

Revenge.

P u b l i s h e d   o n : 0 7 / 0 7 / 2 0 1 3

 Chapter Fifty-Three 

"Tell us, or we'll just kill you."

 
No one knows where Minho is right now, or where he left but the letter he had left behind left an impact to both B.A.P and EXO.  
 
'Hey, so.. I couldn't bring myself to read this to you guys so probably one of the boys would be reading this to you. I'm such a coward but that I'll admit. I can't say why I left, but I will say that I did contemplate on staying. How could I not? Brotherhood and friendships everywhere here. As cheesy as that sounds, you all know deep down in your asses that's the truth. Long story short, I may or may not come back to visit one day or if I get the chance to, I might but other than that, I may not. I may be alive and I may not. Whatever case that is, I wish nothing but the best for all of you.
 
Especially you chosen ones. You're the key to our future, you know that right? I think I just increased the weight on your shoulders but you guys need it. Don't go lazing around. Stay as one and fight till the end.
 
-Minho.'
Ever since Key read that letter to them, their trainings with the Pracipuus Brothers increased immensely. They didn't bother how bad it would affect their body condition but they were striving for the best and that was definitely a relief to Hae Jung and Brian, along with Brandon. The chosen ones were training with the Pracipuus Brothers as Hae Jung was walking around aimlessly deep in the forest with Brian and Brandon following behind her. She stopped walking and smirked. "Why are the two of you following me for?" she asked and the two of them halted their tracks, actually thinking she wouldn't realize a thing. "W-What do you mean?" Brian asked and Brandon nudged Brian's arm. "We were just walking around in the forest." Brandon covered up and Hae Jung turned around. "Really? Because the two of you idiots have been following me for an hour now."
 
The two of them gulped before they sighed while she just took a seat on the ground with her legs crossed as she looked up at the night sky, thinking about her parents. She couldn't even remember the image of her parents but she could remember her parents' voice calling her out when she was just a little girl. Their voice seemed so clear, she feels like she could actually hear them but when she opened her eyes, it would all disappear. gaped open before she sighed as she looked down onto her legs, noticing Brian and Brandon sitting beside her on the ground. "What are you two staring at?" she snapped at the two boys who were giving her a look. "You sure you staying here is what you want?" Brandon asked and Brian hissed before he nudged his brother to shut up. "Yeah I mean well.." she mumbled before she looked up into the night sky. 
 
"This is for the better and I can't leave Luha-" her voice trailled off when she felt presence lingering around the area and it was not one of the Dynarion Clan members. "Guys." she hissed and the other two had sensed the presence. "On it." the two of them chorused before they split up in different directions to catch the presence. Brian run through the trees as he swore he heard chuckles and he furrowed his eyebrows. How the hell could someone run and chuckle at a time like this? Brian's pace increased when he recognized that voice. It was Zenon's men, that was one thing for sure.
 
"Got you." Brian smirked when he easily kicked the vampire down and soon Hae Jung along with Brandon circled around the vampire on the ground. "What the hell are you doing here?" Hae Jung growled when she hovered on top of the vampire below her. Just like that she jerked backwards when the vampire tried to stab her with a quicksilver pocket knife but she dodged it just a little but she got stabbed a little. Brandon pulled her off and Brandon took over to take the pocket knife from his hands and lingered it over the vampire's neck. "Who sent you?"
 
The vampire below Brandon squrimed as he tried to keep a straight face on but there's no denying that the vampire feared Brandon. "I don't have to answer to you."

"It's obvious who sent him." Brian said as he could definitely smell the scent of the Carrion Clan members. It was really obvious for Brian and it's an advantage for them that Brian had these senses in him. "Why are you here?" Brandon questioned as he was this close to slitting the vampire's neck as he tried to break free from Brandon and Brian's grip but it was no use. It's like two boulders holding him down and it would be impossible for him to break free unless he had help. "Wait." Hae Jung breathed out when she recognized this vampire's face. Almost too familiar to her eyes. "You're that vampire who shot Kai in the arm." she smirked when she was sure that this is the vampire who had shot Kai in the arm previously.
 
"You're that prick who had the guts to shoot a chosen one." Hae Jung scoffed and the vampire under the two boys grip laughed. "You make me laugh. If only you knew how badly everything is becoming just because you're here." Her eyes furrowed before she turned to shoot him a glare. "What the hell are you talking about?"
 
"Oh, I don't know. Something like.. the war starting all over again just because of you."
 
"How could the war start because of me? If it's anything, it's me along with the people in the Dynarion Clan trying to stop the war because of your heartless king who can't even think about the humans for once. Who can't even have a heart to-" she stopped talking to duck at the incoming knife being thrown at the back of her. She turned around only to sense that this vampire wasn't alone. "This is getting over my nerves." Brandon cursed when one vampire pulled Brandon back and another pulled Brian back, thus giving the vampire who was on the gorund earlier get up to pounce on Hae Jung.
 
"You all must be bloody gutsy to come here." Hae Jung cursed as she pulled out the knife the vampire stabbed onto her arm. She hissed before she threw the knife away and kneed him hard before he flew to the other side of the forest. The only thing she had in mind was why were these vampires here? And what was Zenon's motive of doing this? Another thing was just making sure they don't pull of anything funny, or this whole treaty between the two clans would just be worthless. "Allow me to introduce myself," the vampire got up as he flashed a smile at Hae Jung. "Name's AJ sweetheart, but you can call me yours." he winked smugly at her before she scoffed.
 
"You are sure one hell of a joker."
 
"But then again, you didn't say you didn't like it." AJ smirked before he disappeared from her sight. She growled as suddenly he appeared in front of her as if he was invisible the whole while. He managed to turn her around by her arm and kicked her hard on her back until she fell onto the ground with her face flat. Just as she tried to get up, AJ pressed a foot on her back and each time she would try to get up he would press his foot on her back harder. That wasn't the bad part, the bad part is AJ was wearing spikes under his boots and the spikes were just piercing into her flesh, in which she could easily tell they were made out of silver, not quicksilver but it still hurt pretty badly as she felt the burning feeling in her back. "Bastard." She growled as she tried to push him off but there was no avail. "Wait until the others come. We'll have you by then."
 
"Better yet, why don't you just give in so we don't have to go through this whole war?" He suggested jokingly and she could feel her back bleeding. "." She muttered under her breath before she took this chance to get up with force even though he was pressing her down but she succeeded. His foot was off her back with blood trickling down from her back as there were holes on her back. "Aw, did that hurt?" He taunted her and she shut her eyes tight before she opened them again, only in a different color this time. "Go to hell." She hissed before she pounced on him.
 
"Kevin! Just run for it!" Eli, who was trying to take on Brian shouted at his friend but he didn't listen. "No!" Kevin shouted before he rammed his fist onto Brandon's stomach, before he kicked Brian off to pull Eli out of the forest. Kevin ran as fast as he could as he was the fastest among the three who had came here. "Where's AJ?" Eli asked as they ran as fast as they could. "I don't know, and I have no idea where he is but we have to get who we were sent out for and those two aren't Minho." Kevin explained before they stopped when they could smell AJ's blood. "This way." Eli said as he pulled Kevin into a different direction where AJ was lying on the ground with Hae Jung hovering above him. "Tell me why you're here." She growled lowly and AJ smirked. "I came here for you, love." AJ whispered and she scoffed. She easily reached for the quicksilver knife slipped in his boot before she pressed it at the side of his neck. "Don't bull with me."
 
"Honey, I would never do that." AJ smirked when Kevin and Eli pulled Hae Jung away from AJ, allowing him to stand up again. "Or maybe we should just take you in." AJ smirked before Kevin and Eli widened their eyes. "We should just go after who we came for! Not her!"
 
"Don't you idiots know who she is? She's that princess Zenon's been wanting, even more than Minho."
 
Hae Jung hissed when she heard Minho's name. "You leave Minho the hell out of this."
 
"Then why don't we just take you instead?" AJ smirked before he leaned closer towards Hae Jung as he placed a hand on her cheek. She tried to smack him across his face but Kevin and Eli held her back. "Plus, once we're alone, I'll definitely have some fun with you."
 
"If by fun you mean me tearing you into half, sure. If not, go take a hike." AJ raised an eyebrow before he leaned away. "Let's go. Minho isn't needed now." AJ said as the three wanted to make a move but they froze on the spot when they were easily surrounded by eighteen vampires. "I don't think so." Yongguk spoke up and Suho motioned everyone to make the circle smaller around the four vampires. "You guys think you'd get away with me so easily?" Hae Jung asked in an amused manner before the three growled. Luhan easily made Kevin and Eli back away from Hae Jung, breaking her free but AJ was fast enough to grab her and put one arm around her neck while he had a quicksilver knife on his other hand. "I'd like to see you pull something now." AJ hissed before Luhan narrowed his eyes at Daehyun before a few of them had linked their minds with one another to pull off an attack in a way where AJ wouldn't hurt Hae Jung.
 
Daehyun easily broke down the shield AJ had around him and that was when Youngjae transformed the silver knife AJ was holding into dust. Luhan used his mind powers to pull Hae Jung away and she kicked AJ to the ground when she was free from his grip. From there Kyungsoo and Himchan pinned AJ down along with a few others to make sure he wouldn't get away. Kris flew up into the sky and Sehun created a tornado to Kevin in but before he could get into the tornado, he easily dashed off because of his speed. Kris took this opportunity to put his powers into action as he followed Kevin from the sky.
 
Yongguk tried hypnotizing Eli but instead, Eli played along for a while until he shot Yongguk with a gun filled with quicksilver bullets and Yongguk fell to the ground the moment the bullet was in his lower torso. Kai teleported behind Eli to snatch the gun away and Suho made water rise from the ground to form into water razors before he aimed them at Eli. Eli dodged it one by one but it was all over when Chanyeol created a fireball and Baekhyun had a glow ball in his hands. The two threw it at Eli at the same time and it exploded, leaving Eli to lie down on the ground with his shirt torn because of the fire and the light that blew up on him. A few of them went over to pin Eli down and the only person left now is Kevin. Lay was busy taking out the bullet from Yongguk's body and when it was out, he was healing his wound to make sure the poison doesn't spread any further.
 
Hae Jung lied down on her back as she breathed in and out heavily. The wound would slowly close considering the silver spikes were in her back for a quite some time and the force AJ used to press it into her flesh wasn't exactly soft. Her blood was neutralizing the quicksilver in her body and it was slowly sealing up the holes on her back. Luhan tried to lift her up by placing a hand on her back but she hissed lowly with her eyes shut and Luhan didn't move a muscle from there. "W-What happened?" Luhan asked but her eyes were still shut. "She's injured." Lay answered as he was still busy with Yongguk. Yongguk let out a few shouts before he let out a sigh when the pain was reduced.
 
Brian and Brandon had already caught up with Kevin who was this close to leaving Cantron and Kris had already flew back to where everyone was. Brandon gripped onto Kevin's collar before he pushed him harshly against the tree. "Tell me, what are you doing here?"
 
"Do you think I'll tell you?"
 
"Tell us, or we'll just kill you."
 
"That would make you going against the treaty as well." Kevin smirked but then his smirk faded when Brian's face darkened. "I don't see your king following the treaty rules so why should we?" Brian said in a lowly dangerous voice and Kevin's face grew darker. "Yeah, and I thought you guys were the good ones."
 
"Don't give us that useless talk especially when you're not a saint." Brandon hissed before he was this close to just killing Kevin but then Kevin blurted out, "We just need the girl! Alright?! Once he has the girl, all his plans will fall into place!" 
 
Brian's and Brandon's eyes widened before Brandon let go of Kevin, allowing him to escape and run away. The two brother's glance at one another before they gulped. "We have to do something about this."
 
"We'll leave them under Onew's care before we leave." Brian nodded and the two disappeared from the scene.
 
"You're useless." Zenon said monotonously as he looked up to meet Kevin's eyes who was sitting opposite Zenon in the cartridge.
 
"N-No! But sir! I was ju-"
 
"You know the rules."

"It was unintenional! I didn't mean to tel-"
 
"Rules, are rules, Kevin." Zenon said in a low tone before he snapped his fingers. The door of the cartridge opened and two vampires pulled Kevin out of the cartridge. "But you promised you'd never kil-" Kevin's voice was cut off the moment one of the vampires mercilessly ripped his head off before they disposed his body. The door of the cartridge closed and Zenon let out a sigh. "Forget the boy. Now I only want the girl. Hurry." Zenon ordered before the cartridge started to move again.