Shut Up.

Revenge.

P u b l i s h e d   o n : 0 5 / 0 7 / 2 0 1 3

 Chapter Fifty-One  Shut Up.

"That's not possible. Zenon said she found a new partner just like the old one. It would only mean her new partner is a chosen one as well."

 
 
Minho spotted Hae Jung sitting on one of the trees before he walked closer towards her. He climbed the tree and sat down beside her on the tree branch while she didn't even acknowledge his presence. "You're thinking a lot, aren't you?" he decided to break the silence and she turned to look at Minho. "I'm not the only one." she said monotonously and he sighed as he looked away from her. "Why aren't you planning on staying?" Minho asked her but she shook her head. "Shouldn't I be asking you that?" she snapped at Minho who could only smile before he looked away from her. She shut her eyes tight before she muttered a soft, "Sorry, I didn't mean to come across as rude." 
 
"It's alright, I understand." Minho nodded before he turned to look at Hae Jung. He leaned closer and lifted his hand until the side of her face and she pushed his hand away. "What are you doing?" she asked but he chuckled silently before he lifted his hand again only to tuck strands of her hair behind her ear. "You remind me a lot of my sister." Minho smiled before he looked away after pulling his hand back. She furrowed her eyebrows before she sat closer towards Minho. "Y-You don't have a sister."
 
"How sure are you?"
 
"Well, you never told us."
 
"I never wanted to."
 
"W-Why?"
 
"Why should I?" Minho asked as he turned to look at Hae Jung. She could see sorrow in Minho's eyes and she longed to know what happened to his sister. "I'll tell you why I don't want to stay if you tell me why you don't." she said and Minho glanced at her before he poked her nose. "You never give up when you want to know something, huh?"
 
"In other words, yeah." she nodded her head once and he sighed. "It's fine if you do-"
 
"She got captured, by one of Zenon's men. They were supposingly 'in love' when in all actuality he was just faking it all so he could take her in to Zenon. Ever since, once I know I can leave, I'm going back there to break my sister free. He said he'll let her live freely if I go over to his side because he wants a person like me on his clan."
 
"D-Does that mean you'll fight for him instead of us?" Hae Jung asked and he shook his head. "Hell no. I'd rather let him make me suffer or take my life away but never will I fight against you guys. If I don't fight against you guys, he'll just keep me there until God knows when. I'll probably attempt to break Zenon's head while I'm at it."
 
"What if your sister is not alive?"
 
"Then I guess I'll join her." Minho shrugged his shoulders before he nudged her by her arm. "Now you."
 
"Same reason why you want to leave."
 
"Parents?"
 
"Yeah." she breathed out before Minho sighed. "We have a lot in common, don't we?" She nodded her head before the two of them turned to look at one another before letting out a soft laugh. Soon their laughter died and their smile faded away when they knew they had to give an answer soon. "So what's it going to be?" Minho asked softly and she shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know." she breathed out and she turned to look at him. "You?"
 
"Same here." Minho smiled weakly before he gazed down to the ground.
 
"Your daughter will soon join you." Zenon smirked when he entered one of the room in the dungeon. This wasn't your ordinary room. Indeed the room was located somewhere in the dungeon but it's hidden. Only certain trusted people who Zenon can rely on knows where this room is located in the dungeon. The room is built underground with only one pathway down to the room to make sure these three vampires can never escape. Even if they did, it wouldn't be an easy task no matter how experienced they were. The three vampires in the room hissed at Zenon before one of them tried to lunge forward at Zenon but it was pointless because four vampires were holding him back the moment Zenon entered. "She'll never let you get her." A female vampire spoke up and Zenon simply hummed before he walked closer towards the female who spoke. "Are you sure? Because the last time I checked, she seemed to have found a new partner. Just like the old one." Zenon gave an eerie eye smile before the female growled as her eyes changed color to purple. "Now now, let's not get hasty. Look on the bright side, at least you'll see your worthless daughter again. Maybe even a son-in-law." Zenon shrugged before he leaned closer towards the female again. "Unless I send some men to kill him like how I killed the previous one-"
 
"Zenon, stop." another older vampire among the three spoke up in the room, causing everyone to keep silent except for Zenon. "And why should I? Oh why? Because you're the king?" Zenon asked in an amused tone before he walked over towards the vampire and gave him a kick in the stomach along with a scoff. "I don't think so anymore. Once I have that little girl back here, it'll be a piece of cake to take over your whole clan." A smirk appeared on Zenon's face but was easily faded away when the vampire who he kicked earlier scoffed back at him.
 
"My people are far stronger than yours." the vampire who got kicked grunted. "There's no way you can beat them. We've been keeping peace in this world for decades, centuries now. If you think we'll just let you take over the world and make everyone suffer, you're dead wrong, big brother."
 
Zenon hissed before he kicked his brother again. "I'll do what I want! And I'll prove to you that father was wrong to pick you as the rightful king! Because you're nothing now. You're just a crownless prince. People think you're dead now! There shall be no hope for your useless people in your clan! In your Dynasty side shall be crushed into pieces! You're nothing now! A good for not-" Zenon raised his hand to slap the vampire in front of him but he froze when one of the vampires spoke up from the door. "S-Sir, we're ready to leave." Zenon let out a heavy breath, letting his hand fall to his side before he leaned away from his brother. "I'll deal with you later." Zenon said in a low voice before he walked out of the room. "Lock them in and keep guard as usual!" Zenon ordered before he left.
 
Soon the door was locked and the three vampires were left alone in the room as the other vampires had left them to be by themselves. "Alaric, are you alright?" Hae Hwa, the female vampire in the room went towards his side to lift him up as he was lying down on the ground. "Of course I'll be. It's impossible for him to kill me with just a kick."
 
"What are we going to do?" Kwan Jung asked as he helped Alaric to sit up until his back was leaning against the wall. "What else can we do?" Hae Hwa asked as the three of them leaned against the wall. Suddenly Hae Hwa jerked up and she stared off into space. The two men in the room stared at her for a moment, knowing what she's going through. Her eyes rolled back a little before she blinked and she snapped out of it. She furrowed her eyebrows and tried to make sense of what she just saw in her vision. "What did you see?" Alaric asked as she turned to look at the two men looking at her slowly. "I see, our daughter," Hae Hwa started off as she gave Kwan Jung a look. Kwan Jung nodded his head and Alaric did hand gestures to make her go on. "She's with a boy. Not just any boy but,"
 
"A prodigy." she breathed out and Kwan Jung furrowed his eyebrows. A prodigy is somewhat a vampire who has exceptional abilities and skills. Those who are known as a prodigy are forced to become a leader right on the spot but only very experienced vampires can tell apart who is a prodigy and who is not. In this case, only Alaric, Kwan Jung and Hae Hwa can differentiate what a prodigy is from the normal vampires. Not even the leaders in the Dyanarion Clan can tell apart, and most definitely not even Zenon. Zenon was powerful, yes. But does he have a quality of a true leader? Fat chance.
 
"That's not possible. Zenon said she found a new partner just like the old one. It would only mean her new partner is a chosen one as well."
 
"Unless," Alaric breathed out and the two turned to look at the older vampire beside them. "Unless what?"
 
"He's both a prodigy and the chosen one."
 
"Where are you going?" Hae Jung asked as Minho jumped off the tree branch before he looked up to smile at her. "I'm giving you privacy." Was all he said before he left. She raised an eyebrow but soon she noticed what he meant when Luhan climbed the tree to sit down beside her on the tree branch. She looked away from him and stared at the tree trunk beside her when he came closer until his thigh was touching hers. He sighed when he didn't know how he should talk to her especially after how he lost his cool a moment ago. "I.." Luhan croaked out softly and she didn't know if she should wait and listen to what he has to say or just walk away. Words that he said a moment ago rang at the back of her head when he questioned her whether her love for him was even real.
 
"Hae Jung, I-" his voice trailled off when she jumped down from the tree branch, leaving Luhan sitting up there alone. She started to walk away when she couldn't the moment arms wrapped around her waist tight until she felt a warm chest on her back. She gulped but she didn't move. "I'm sorry that I focused on myself the whole time that I wouldn't think about how you would feel. I just can't seem to grasp onto the fact that you said you may leave me, leave us. Especially after how everything is starting to turn out fine for me. And don't lie, even things were starting to turn out good for you." She pushed his arms away before she turned around to face him. "Even so, you shouldn't doubt my love for you like that." she said softly and Luhan reached for one of her hand to place it on his cheek, making her look up to his eyes. "I know, and I'm terribly sorry. I shouldn't have said that."
 
"I'm sorry." he repeated his words again, only with a little bit more sincerity this time. "You're an idiot." she breathed out and Luhan gulped as he gripped on tighter to her hand on his cheek. "I know I am."
 
"You're a jerk."
 
"Only the worst."

"A fool."
 
"In love with you."
 
"My reason." she nodded her head and she pulled her hand away from him and he furrowed his eyebrows. "R-Reason?"
 
"My reason to stay."
 
Luhan's eyes widened before he stared at her. He wanted to tell her initilally that if she really wanted to leave, he would let her go. He would respect her decision even if it means it'll crush him inside but guess he doesn't need to do that anymore. "I know," she breathed out before she  looked up to meet his eyes again. "That you'll let me go if I wanted to leave, right?" she asked and he nodded once, slowly. She took a step closer before she smiled a little with one hand still on his cheek. "Even if it means you'll be devastated?"
 
"What kind of question is that?" he snapped at her softly before she placed another hand on his cheek. "The kind that you should answer."
 
"Shut up." he snapped at her before he cupped her cheeks to shut her up with a kiss.