Stronger.

Revenge.

P u b l i s h e d   o n : 2 1 / 0 6 / 2 0 1 3

 Chapter Forty-Two  Stronger.


 
But let me get one thing clear, just because you have group names, that doesn't mean we're seperating you from one another. Brian explained as the rest nodded their heads. "We're just letting you have group names because, I mean, group names are fun." Onew smiled as a few of them managed to crack into a smile. "These group names do not make any of you different. These group names are just you know.."
 
"Something to let us know whether whose trainers you are under." Key finished up what Jonghyun wanted to say. "But this doesn't mean that if you're under another group, other trainers are not your trainers. No, this group names are just something fun, just like what Onew said." Taemin said as everyone understood the point of having group names. "Let the training begin." Hae Jung clapped her hands as she leaded B.A.P to one part of the forest that was empty and deserted, far away from where EXO along with the other six trainers were going to train them. "Aren't we going to train?" Yongguk asked as she sat down on the ground and signalled everyone to sit down in front of her. They sat in rows of two. Three of them in the front while the other three sat in the back while Hae Jung sat in front of them all.
 
"This is part of our training." She smiled and they furrowed their eyebrows. "T-This is our training?" Daehyun asked as she smiled a little. "Part." she whispered and just like that she disappeared. "Where the hell did she go?" Zelo asked as the rest shrugged their shoulders. "But let's stay focused." Himchan said and they all nodded their heads. Out of nowhere Hae Jung appeared behind Yongguk and she easily just pulled him up under his arms and kicked him until he flew meters away from the other five boys. "Surprise." she smirked when the five boys instantly got up to take her on.
 
Youngjae broke a tree branch and transformed it into a sword. Hae Jung's eyes widened as she saw all of that take place. "Transmogrification?" her eyes widened when Youngjae stabbed her with the sword in her stomach but it wouldn't pierce all the way through as she managed to make a chant that pulled the sword out and it turned back into a tree branch. "How did yo-" Youngjae's voice trailled off when she easily made the tree branch transform into vines and it grew longer and longer to tie Youngjae up. She kicked him until he fell down onto the ground. Two guys pulled her back and they were Himchan and Daehyun. Himchan managed to drain a little of her powers and he chanted a soft chant that made Hae Jung's feet glued onto the ground. She put a forcefield over her but Daehyun broke it down with all his strength.
 
From there Jong Up took over as he appeared in front of her to try to hurt her with the light emitting from his hands but it would only be reflected when she sheilded herself quickly. When the light coming from Jong Up destroyed her sheild she raised her hands up and the light was into the ring she was wearing on her finger. Even she widened her eyes but she reacted quick when Zelo tried to cage her in with his bones from the back. She jumped up high and used her hands to cast a chant but instead the light in from Jong Up came out and it blasted Zelo away. "How the did she do that?!" Himchan growled as Daehyun charged after her. She kicked Daehyun off and jabbed Himchan in the gut with her elbow before she tried to take on Jong Up.
 
It was pretty much a fair battle considering Hae Jung was a little bit more experienced ever since she came back from the Underworld. "Hold her down!" Yongguk roared as Zelo and Jong Up ran towards her and tackled her down. Himchan and Daehyun came shortly as they gripped on tightly onto her wrists. Yongguk shut his eyes tight as he tried so hard to hypnotize her. Yongguk opened his eyes as he held a hand up in front his face to take small steps towards Hae Jung. Instead of struggling, Hae Jung's body calmed down and her eyes started to change to brown. Yongguk smirked when he knew it was working. When Yongguk was right in front of her, he lowered his hand down and the boys let go of her when she was under Yongguk's spell. The unexpected thing was her eyes immediately changed back to purple as she pounced on Yongguk to pin him down on the ground.
 
"I wonder how the trainings with Hae Jung is coming along with Yongguk, Zelo-"
 
"You mean B.A.P." Sehun cut Kai off immediately and Kai grinned. "Yeah, with B.A.P." Luhan's ears twitched when he heard Hae Jung's name. Instantly he kicked away Lay to walk towards Kai. "What about Hae Jung?" Luhan asked as Jonghyun pulled Luhan by his ear away from Kai. "Not so fast lover boy, we're not done with your training." Jonghyun hissed as he let go of Luhan's ear. "But I've been practicing this skill countless of times!" Luhan scoffed as Jonghyun knew what he could say to make Luhan change his mind. "I'll let you go find Hae Jung if you do this skill with me one more time." Luhan raised his eyebrow before he looked at Jonghyun. "You better keep your word."
 
"Your powers are quite remarkable." Hae Jung breathed out as they all lied down on their backs on the ground. Hae Jung was in the middle while three of them were on her right with the other three on her left. Zelo and Himchan were the closest to her though. "You're pretty dang good too." Yongguk said softly, earning laughter from everyone. "She's our trainer for a reason, idiot." Himchan snapped at Yongguk and everyone laughed again. She managed to wipe out all six of them but they were this close to winning against her. Her strength was more than just impressive and they didn't know that.
 
"And Chanyeol said you weren't strong." Zelo muttered and Hae Jung furrowed her eyebrows. "What?" she sat up and looked at Zelo beside her. "I sort of asked him if you were strong before we left and he told me you weren't all that strong." Zelo answered innocently before the other five scoffed softly. "She's not strong. She's beyond than that." Daehyun said before he received a smile from Hae Jung. "Thanks, I guess." she muttered softly before Himchan sat up to pat her back. "C'mon, you're one hell of a vampire." She glanced at the two boys on the other end, Yongguk and Jong Up who were nodding their heads.
 
"Be right back." Hae Jung said as she got up. "Where are you going?" Youngjae asked as she smirked at them. "Off to kick Chanyeol's ."
 
B.A.P smiled before they lied back down on the ground after fighting against her for about an hour. During their fight, whenever they attacked her, she would correct them and teach them how to attack her properly without giving a slight chance of the enemy to attack them. The common mistakes they would make would be standing too close to their enemies. Yes, they would have a clearer shot at hitting their enemy but it would give a clearer angle for their enemy to attack them as well. If an enemy is too easy to take down? Something is definitely wrong. That was one of the things that they remembered clearly.
 
"C'mon guys, let's get training." Yongguk said as he got up. "Now?" a few of them groaned as Yongguk hypnotized everyone to get up. He clapped his hands and everyone snapped out of it. It was just a moment ago they were lying on the ground and now they were standing up without them noticing. "Yongguk!" Daehyun and Zelo shouted at the same time before Yongguk chuckled. "Five against one?" Jong Up growled before Yongguk pulled Himchan and Youngjae to his side. "No, three against three." Yongguk smirked before the three began to attack one another.
 
Hae Jung came back to where EXO was training. They were split up to pairs and Chanyeol was with Baekhyun along with their trainer training them, Key. She came up behind Key and whispered something into his ears. Key smiled before he nodded his head. "Where did you say they were again?" Key asked, just to make sure he know where he should go. "They're in the inner part of the forest. Where there are no trees." she answered before Key nodded his head. He used his hands to form a dragon with acid and he stood on the dragon before he flew into the forest. Key possessed the powers of Acid Manipulation. Where he could easily use the acid in his body to create deadly attacks. One of the common attacks he would use is Acidic Dragon. Where he could summon a dragon purely out of acid and let's just say, when the dragon is done attacking, his enemies would be left down to just their bones.
 
"Hey Hae Ju-" Chanyeol couldn't even finish his sentence when Hae Jung kneed him in the gut. He fell to the ground before he clutched on tight to where she had kneed him. "What the hell?!" He shouted and she crouched down in front of him. "Am I not strong enough for you?" she asked in an amused tone and Baekhyun backed away until he bumped into Luhan. "Hey watch it." Luhan said as he held onto Baekhyun so Baekhyun wouldn't fall. "S-Sorry." Baekhyun tried to hold in his laughter when Luhan turned to see what he was laughing at. Chanyeol pushed away the pain and pinned Hae Jung down on the ground with his body hovering above hers. "Am I stronger than you?" Chanyeol asked in a low and husky tone that it sounded like he was seducing her or something.
 
Luhan's eyes darkened and he turned to look at Baekhyun. "Hey, can I switch partners with you?" Luhan asked and Baekhyun turned to eye Sehun who was Luhan's partner. "Sure. Come here Sehun, let's begin." Baekhyun smirked when Sehun got his game face on. Hae Jung rolled over and placed a hand on Chanyeol's chest as she leaned away a little so she could see Chanyeol's face. "No, you're not. Now get up." She said as she got up and she pulled Chanyeol up. "Where's your partner?" Hae Jung asked, refering to Baekhyun but he was busy fighting with Sehun. "YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Baekhyun shouted when he got into Sehun's tornado from a distace. Hae Jung stood there, impressed and amused at the same time.
 
Sehun was the youngest among the twelve in EXO but he was more than just a fighter. Sehun became merciless when he saw Hae Jung eyeing him carefully. Luhan watched at the gaze Sehun was receiving from the girl in front of him and he wasn't going to lie, he wanted that too. Out of nowhere, in the tornado, light was emitted from the tornado and that's when Sehun knows Baekhyun is going to comeback with a greater attack. The tornado bursted out into a bright light and the tornado was gone, revealing Baekhyun on the ground as he stood up properly to smirk at Sehun lying down on the ground after the bursting of the tornado. "Not so fast, little one." Baekhyun smiled before he made whips of light to grip onto Sehun's hand from a distance before Sehun could try to pull off any attacks.
 
Hae Jung smiled when she has seen enough. These boys were definitely ready to take on a few experienced vampires based on how strong their will were to fight and live. She turned around only to see Luhan staring at her. She cleared before she felt a little uneasy with him looking at her like that. When other's looked at her, they would give her sweet smiles but with Luhan it was different. What made it was worse was she couldn't tell if he was cursing her in her mind or anything. Luhan on the other hand, was doing the complete opposite. He was listing down every single detail about her and call him a creep but, it's true.
 
"Now, Chanyeol and Luhan. Show me what you got." She smirked when Chanyeol growled at her, pretending to act all masculine in front of her. She went and kicked his knee and he hissed. "Stop hitting me damn it!" 
 
"Then do what I'm telling you to do!" she raised her voice and Chanyeol's body tensed up when Luhan was just staring at Chanyeol now. "Oh great." Chanyeol muttered under his breath when he knew Luhan wasn't going to hold back because his eyes changed color. Luhan growled before he charged towards Chanyeol who was doing the same. The two of them collided with one another until the two of them rolled on the ground. Chanyeol burnt Luhan on the shoulders when Chanyeol's hands were on his shoulders. Luhan hissed before he pushed himself off Chanyeol and used his mind to break a tree branch nearby them. He took the tree branch and burst it into pieces before aiming them at Chanyeol.
 
Chanyeol immediately got up and tried to burn all the pieces of tiny sharp wood coming after him like mini shurikens but a few of them managed to pierce into his skin. Chanyeol growled before he made a firewall in front of him to block all the attacks. Luhan used his mind to burst the firewall, making Chanyeol hit with his own fire. Filled with rage, Chanyeol got up and put his hands together to form a fire blaze at Luhan's direction. Fire came out of Chanyeol's hands like lazers to hit Luhan's body. Luhan shouted in pain before he realized Chanyeol was burning his lower torso. "Alright Chanyeol that's enough!" Hae Jung shouted but Luhan shouted, "NO! I can do this!" 
 
"Luhan! You're getting burnt by the second!" Hae Jung shouted when she was this close to interrupt but Luhan used his mind to make her stay put at where she was. Luhan then used his energy to turn the fire blaze around to charge at Chanyeol's direction. It's like Luhan managed to get ahold of Chanyeol's tactics and used it against him instead. "Oh shi-!" Chanyeol can't even finish his sentence when he got hit with the big blow of fire. Hae Jung was able to move freely when Luhan released her. She took a step back and continued to watch the battle going on. She would expect Chanyeol to be stronger because Chanyeol seemed like it but maybe she was wrong.
 
"I'm not as weak as you think." A thought came into her mind and somehow she could tell it was Luhan. "I didn't say you were."