That Tragic Love Story.

Revenge.

P u b l i s h e d   o n : 0 9 / 0 6 / 2 0 1 3

 Chapter Thirty-Four  That Tragic Love Story.

"L-Listen to me," he let a tear run down his cheek as he tried to reach for her hand.

 
 
Do you think we should tell the rest? Sehun asked as Luhan breathed out heavily. "It's only right we should. They would probably want to know what happened between Hae Jung and Kyle." Luhan explained as Sehun nodded his head before they walked five floors down where there was a big hall. It was so spacious, as if it was used for trainings and whatnot. There were lights and just a whole floor with no furniture other than the stairs to go down to the floor below. "Everyone, meet us on the seventh floor." Luhan sent a thought to everyone, including the new chosen ones they've met.
 
Within a split second, everyone came to the seventh floor, wondering what was going on. "What's-" Kris asked but Sehun held a hand up. When everyone sat down on the floor, surrounding Luhan and Sehun, the two sat down in the circle with their backs leaning against one another. "What's going on?" Baekhyun asked as Tao hushed everyone to keep quiet. "What's with the sudden meeting?" Zelo asked but no one would answer him until after a few minutes. "Why don't I tell the story?" another voice came up from the stairs and it was Brian. Luhan and Sehun reluctantly nodded their heads before they got up to sit way behind everyone in the circle when Brian came to sit in the middle. "Not to be rude, but will someone just tell us why we're here?" Himchan asked as Brian smiled at him.
 
"Remember Kyle?" Brian asked and Yongguk along with the rest nodded their heads. "And you guys definitely know Hae Jung, am I right?" he asked again and they nodded their heads. Even though Yongguk and the rest have never met Hae Jung before, Jonghyun and Minho had told them a lot about her. From what they know about her, she's practically one badass vampire. "Well, I'll tell you guys something that, you guys should've known a long time ago. Probably then you'll know why Hae Jung or Kyle acts this way."
 
"Hah! You couldn't catch me even if your life depended on it!" Hae Jung beamed as she ran away from him with her speed. "I'll get you if it's the last thing I'll do!" Kyle shouted as he used his mind to use force to wrap around her, making her not move. "You're cheating!" she gasped a little when the force was replaced by Kyle's arms. "I win." he whispered into her ears and she turned around slightly to playfully hit his shoulder. "You know, you're older than me by one or two decades but you're still like my baby." gawked open and she wanted to just give him a piece of her mind when he took this opportunity to press his lips onto hers.
 
"You-" her words were muffled as Kyle wouldn't let go from kissing her. "Don't speak." he mumbled the words back before she completely turned around to wrap her arms around his neck. He smirked into the kiss when she pulled him closer. They quickly pulled away when they could feel presence around them. They were in the forest alone as the war between the Dynarion Clan and the Carrion Clan had just ended weeks ago. Of course, Dynarion Clan still kept their title in winning against the people in the Carrion Clan. It was definitely a bloodbath but they pulled through. That doesn't mean that the Dynarion Clan didn't lose a few precious vampires. They did, but they decided not to dwell on it as they knew everyone had to die sooner or later.
 
Because the Dynarion Clan had won the war that would take place every two centuries, it was like a celebration for both Kyle and Hae Jung. They were finally going to get blood bonded to one another. It was like a type of blood bond connection that was very precious, sacred and rare to all vampires. If another vampire would like to be blood bonded with the one they loved, they could only have one chance to do it and that's it. Unless your partner doesn't mind you having multiple partners then that's their problem. Usually, each vampire would have one partner and that's it. With this blood bond, other vampires should know damn well not to chase after them as other vampires could tell when another vampire is blood bonded or not. In a few days marks the day they've been together for a hundred years and they would want to be blood bonded with one another on that special date.
 
"You feel that?" Kyle asked as Hae Jung hissed. "I do." her eyes turned purple when she could feel they were going to get ambushed. "Keep your eyes opened." she warned Kyle who chuckeld softly. "Always." Kyle whispered back as out of nowhere, a group of vampires circled around them. "Didn't you lose the war?" Hae Jung hissed as one of the vampires chuckled. "Yes, but we were given orders to kill the two of you." Hae Jung scoffed as she wanted to say something but Kyle went ahead of her. "It would be much easier when the two of you are gone." another vampire hissed and Kyle gripped onto Hae Jung's hand. "Over your dead body that will happen." Kyle growled as the vampires around them started to tense up and they knew something was going to happen.
 
Just like that, Hae Jung and Kyle were already taking on the ten vampires that were sent to kill them. Hae Jung sent thoughts back to Yunho and Brian, calling for help as she could sense more and more vampires were going to come and they won't let them off. Hae Jung jumped in the air and landed back on the ground to pounce on the vampire that tried to kill her. The vampire kicked her off and she let out a hiss. Kyle used her shoulders to jump over her as he used his mind to crush the heart of the vampre that kicked her off. Hae Jung swiftly turned around to kick away the vampire that tried to stab her with a quicksilver dagger. 
 
It was taking forever for Brian to come with backup along with a few vampires as Hae Jung and Kyle were a little on the offside from where they were staying. They were down to just three left. Kyle had a few cuts on his arm along with a stab in his thigh but thank god it wasn't purely quicksilver. On the other hand, she had a big slash on her back that could easily turn into a scar but her blood managed to mix in with the minimum amount of quicksilver in her body. Hae Jung and Kyle managed to kill off seven of them and they knew more was coming if they didn't finish this off quick. 'You take the younger one. I'll go after the two older one.' Kyle sent a thought before Hae Jung nodded her head. In a few seconds, Hae Jung was already one on one with the younger vampire in front of her. The younger vampire seems to have less experience and Hae Jung spared no time to take her life away.
 
Kyle's eyes widened when he noticed that the younger vampire Hae Jung was up against was just a bait to get her. He immediately pushed the remaining vampire he was up against away from him as he dashed towards Hae Jung to pull her away from the attack that was going to come up behind her. He sheilded her body with his own with his chest pressed onto her back and pulled her far away as he could. He felt his breathings getting heavier and heavier as he tried to pull his arms away from her body but he couldn't. He fell to the ground immediately when he felt the quicksilver spread through his body. The knife stabbed onto his back wasn't just a knife. This knife was purely made out of quicksilver, not just coated with quicksilver but once a vampire gets stabbed with this knife, the quicksilver will melt into their flesh and spread poison into their system.
 
Hae Jung gulped as she turned around to see Kyle on the ground. "NO!" she shouted as she turned Kyle and pulled the knife out to throw it at the vampire who had stabbed the one she loved. The vampire was stabbed in the heart with the knife and within a few seconds that vampire fell to the ground. Hae Jung's breathings were getting heavier along with Kyle who lied down on the ground on his back as she held onto his hand. She could feel tears filling up her eyes for the first time in a long while since she's met Kyle. She didn't need to worry about the other vampires getting to her and Kyle because Brian had arrived with a few vampires to finish the rest off. "Get up!" She shouted as she needed to bring him back to treat him as fast as she could.
 
"N-No." he squeezed out when he felt the quicksilver spreading down to his legs when he clenched his fists. The knife was in his body for too long and he knew if he would want to get the cure back in the house, it would be too late for him and Hae Jung knew that. "D-Drink my blood." she said as she put her wrist at his lips. "Drink it!" she shouted as she knew her blood was the only antidote now because her blood may save him but he wouldn't drink her blood. "I-If I do this, y-you will be blood bonded to me." he struggled to even speak when the quicksilver was killing him slowly because he wasn't one of those weak vampires. He knew that if she were to be blood bonded to him and he didn't survive this, he would take it as a selfish gesture for her to be blood bonded with a dead vampire.
 
He felt a tight grip around his heart but he tried his best to fight against the quicksilver as hard as he could. "L-Listen to me," he let a tear run down his cheek as he tried to reach for her hand. She held onto his hand with two of her hands. She clasped his hand with hers tight as she let the tears stream down her face. Brian and the rest were too busy fighting with the incoming vampires, they couldn't come to aid them or else the vampires would turn to kill them instead. If the vampires from other places in the Dynarion Clan were to come here, it would take too long for them to arrive.
 
"Promise me, you'll do whatever it takes to stay alive." he managed to breathe out and she shook her head. "What will I do without you?!" she shouted but he tried his best not to cry in front of the girl he gets to hold for the last time. "Promise me." he gulped and she nodded her head. "I-I promise!"
 
"P-Please, stay strong." he felt the pressure around his heart increase when he knew it was almost time for him to go. "N-No!" she cried as she gripped tightly onto his hand. "You can't leave me! You can't! I have so much left to say!" she cried as he tried lifting his other hand to place it on her face. "H-Hae Jung." he called her hand out weakly before he tried to keep his eyes opened. "Who else will be there for me?! Who will tell me those things I needed to hear whenever I feel like the most worthless person in the world?! Who will treat me the way you will?!" She leaned closer to press her forehead onto his. "Please, stay with me." she begged but the both of them knew the fate installed for him already.
 
"I-I love you." he whispered as the hand he placed on her face fell to the ground.