Focus, Idiot.

Revenge.

P u b l i s h e d   o n : 0 1 / 0 6 / 2 0 1 3

 Chapter Twenty-Six  Focus, Idiot.

"Oh, now you try to fight me?" Xiumin grunted as he pushed himself up after crashing into a few trees.


 
“Luhan, pay attention.” Suho hissed when he could tell Luhan wasn't focused. "Sorry." he apologized before he tried to focus on battling against Xiumin but he would get hurt easily even though Xiumin wasn't giving his all. "Luhan!" Xiumin shouted as he accidentally threw a sharp icicle that left a cut on Luhan's left arm. Luhan didn't even feel anything even though the cut was deep. His gaze wasn't at his opponent at all. His mind definitely wasn't there. Xiumin sighed before he came towards Luhan to wave a hand in front of his face. "What?" Luhan blinked at Xiumin as though nothing happened. "Did you not see me trying to attack you? Couldn't you sense I was going to attack you? I even threw an icicle at you, look at that cut." Luhan shrugged it off as the cut sealed up in seconds.
 
"There's no cut anymore." Luhan smiled before Xiumin smacked his head. "Focus, idiot." Xiumin walked away from him to distant himself from Luhan to start on his attack again. "Luhan, focus." Hae Jung spoke as she came closer towards everyone. Luhan's eyes widened but he managed to keep a straight face on. "Xiumin, great work but aim for a body part like here," Hae Jung said as she placed a hand on Luhan's chest right above his heart. Luhan gulped before he pushed her hand away as he felt his heart beating a little bit faster than usual. She shrugged it off and walked towards Xiumin to pat him on the shoulder. "You're doing great." She turned around before she pointed at Luhan. "Get your mind together and stop wandering off like that. That might actually get your killed." she said as she walked towards Kris and Suho who were fighting against one another. "So Lu-" Xiumin couldn't even finish his sentence as Luhan had already tossed him across the forest with his mind.
 
"Oh, now you try to fight me?" Xiumin grunted as he pushed himself up after crashing into a few trees. Luhan simply smirked when Hae Jung gave him a thumbs up from afar. "You bastard." Xiumin breathed out as he formed four icicles at the same time but Luhan pulled over a forcefield with his mind and tried to sheild himself. Xiumin's icicle's managed to crack through Luhan's forcefield and left a mark on Luhan's right arm. Xiumin smirked as he tried to form more icicles but he didn't have the chance to when Luhan appeared in front of him and tried to fight with him hand in hand. Xiumin dodged Luhan's fist and managed to freeze Luhan's feet to the ground. "How the hell." Luhan grunted as he tried to break free.
 
"Tao, I know you can do this. Imagine yourself in a dangerous position and you need to save yourself." Brian said as he stood in front of Tao. "I..I don't know." Tao croaked out as Brian let out a sigh. "Come here," Brian said as he held Tao by the hand to drag him towards a tree. Brian made the tree bend all the way down until it touched the ground so they could sit on top of it. "When I was first turned into a vampire, I was clueless as hell." Brian admitted as Tao had a confused look on his face. "I didn't know who to trust and I was alone. I didn't know who was my friend or who was my enemy. You know?" he said as Tao nodded his head. Tao could understand Brian perfectly because Tao was an outcast in his family.
 
One day, because of money his parents sold him off. He was this close to getting chopped up into pieces for his organs until one of the leaders in the Dynarion Clan bought him back, not because he wanted his organs, because he saw a fighter in those pair of eyes. True enough, that leader then found out that Tao was one of the chosen ones as one day a mark appeared on his wrist.  At first Tao was devastated and depressed knowing his own parents would sell him off for money but when he met the rest of the chosen ones who were his friends before he even found out they were the chosen ones, it was like destiny for him to be friends with them. The first person Tao got close with was with Chanyeol. Some people couldn't believe that Tao would be close to him because of the major difference in personalities but they were close.
 
They've never really showed people that they were close but their bond was tight. "I understand you, Tao." Brian breathed out as he turned to look at Tao who was already looking at him. "I really do." Brian nodded before he sighed. "When my parents got killed, I didn't know how I should feel. I didn't know if I should feel angry, sad or anything. To be honest, I didn't feel any of that. But I did have one thing on my mind."
 
"What was that?" Tao asked as Brian smirked. "I swore to myself to be stronger." Brian turned to face Tao who had a weird look on his face. "I swore to myself that I would try to be stronger so I could help others be stronger as well. You're one of those people I'd like to help, Tao." Brian said as he patted Tao on the shoulder. "I-I have a question." Tao said as he gulped. "Ask away. I'm your trainer and probably will be for the next few years." Brian chuckled as Tao gathered the courage to ask, "Do you know whether your brother is alive?" Tao could sense the mood change when Brian pulled his hand away from Tao's shoulder.
 
"I-I'm sorry if that's a wrong thing to ask-"
 
"I don't even know." Brian breathed out as he looked up into the sky. "I don't know if he's breathing at this moment or if he died-" Brian paused and he couldn't go on any further. Out of nowhere, Brian felt arms around him and he turned his head to look at Tao hugging him. "I..I don't know why I'm doing this, but.." Tao croaked out as Brian managed to return the hug before he patted Tao's back. For once, Brian felt something he's never felt in a long time. A brother's love. "Alright kid, play times over. Get up and show me what you've got." Brian said as he got up and pried Tao's hands away. "Gladly." Tao smirked before he followed behind Brian.