The Chosen Ones Bond.

Revenge.

P u b l i s h e d   o n : 0 8 / 0 6 / 2 0 1 3

 Chapter Thirty-Three  The Chosen Ones Bond.

"Impressive IF it's not against you." Daehyun corrected Kris and Kris turned to smirk at him. "True."


 
So you guys are the chosen ones too? Zelo asked Baekhyun, Suho and Chanyeol. "Yeah, you guys too right?" Baekhyun questioned as Zelo gave a nod. "What powers do you possess?" Yongguk asked Kris who was walking around with him in the house. "Flight. You?" Yongguk nodded before he answered, "Hypnosis." Yongguk smiled as Kris's eyes widened. "No kidding?" Kris asked as Yongguk nodded his head. "Would you like to see?" Yongguk offered as Kris nodded his head. "Come." Yongguk gripped onto Kris's arm before leading him towards a room where Himchan shared with Daehyun. The two of them had Tao and Kyungsoo in their room as they were just bonding with one another.
 
The bond between the chosen ones under Hae Jung and Brian, along with the chosen ones under Jonghyun and the rest were getting along just fine. It's like they clicked instantly the moment they met. You could call it, bond at first sight? Or something like that. There isn't much explanation to this but let's just say they were going to get close with one another in no time as there were 18 of them now. Yongguk leaned against the door with Kris standing beside him. "Listen closely, I'll hypnotize Daehyun and Himchan into hugging one another so tight, that they won't want to let go of one another."
 
"You're devious."
 
"Well you're not an angel either, now are you Kris?" Yongguk smirked before Kris smiled. He felt like he was talking to himself just talking to Yongguk. It felt nice. "D-Daehyun! Himchan! What are you doing?" Tao asked as suddenly Himchan and Daehyun got up to hug each other tightly for no apparent reason. "We love each other." Daehyun sighed softly in an affectionate way before Himchan smirked as he hugged Daehyun tighter. "Wow this is disturbing." Kyungsoo said as Tao nodded at the two boys just hugging each other. They were about to do something when suddenly the door opened, revealing Kris and Yongguk standing by the door. "W-What are the two of you doing there?" Tao asked as Kris held in his laughter when he pointed at Yongguk.
 
Yongguk had his hands clasped together and when he had let them go, Himchan and Daehyun snapped out of it. Both of them shook their heads before realizing they were hugging one another. "DUDE WHAT THE HELL?!" Daehyun shouted as he pushed Himchan away. "What?!" Himchan growled as he put his hands up in front of his chest. "Why were you all over me?!" Daehyun raised his voice as he pointed at Himchan. "How would I know?! I could say the same to you!" Himchan hissed before Yongguk let out a soft laugh. The two of them darted their eyes at the older one among them before the two tried to pounce on him when suddenly Yongguk held his hand up. "Another step closer and I'll make the two of you kiss."
 
Daehyun and Himchan let out a soft growl before they looked away in frustration. "I'm starting to hate your power." Daehyun hissed before Himchan scoffed. "Please, we hated it the moment he used it against us sometimes."
 
"What powers does he possess?" Kyungsoo asked as Kris came in to take a seat on the sofa by the window, opposite the bed where Tao and Kyungsoo were sitting on. Daehyun and Himchan sat on the floor, beside the window. "He can hypnotize people." Kris said as he clapped his hands. "It was pretty impressive."
 
"Impressive IF it's not against you." Daehyun corrected Kris and Kris turned to smirk at him. "True."
 
"And you can teleport?" Jong Up asked Kai who was sitting on the bed in his room, opposite him as Jong Up was leaning against the bed rest. "Yeah, it's nothing." Jong Up leaned closer to slap Kai at the arm. "Nothing?! Dude! Teleportation is cool." Jong Up beamed as Kai rubbed the back of his neck. "Hey, dark light manipulation is pretty dang rare." Kai nodded his head before Jong Up scoffed. "Yeah, well. It was hell at first." Jong Up shuddered as he remembered the first time he had actually used his powers unintentionally. "What happened?" Kai asked as he had a pity look on his face. "I..I destroyed a whole building just staring at it as suddenly light emitted from my hands. I didn't know where to point them so I ended up pointing it at the building in front of me."
 
"Thank God there weren't many people around at that time. It was just past midnight when I was walking around and I swear, when the light came out from my hands, I was this close to making it like it was day instead of night." Jong Up scoffed as Kai managed to smile a little. "And right after that, I had to leave the city as there were a few people who saw the whole incident. They called me many things. Many.." he paused before he gulped. "Horrible things." Jong Up breathed out as Kai came closer to pat his shoulder. "They called me 'White eyes', 'Peace destroyer', 'Light Crushing Idiot'. I can't even remember the rest. Even my parents called me that, you know?" Jong Up chuckled bitterly as Kai looked away. "I know how you feel." Kai breathed out as he pulled his hand away from Jong Up's shoulder.
 
"Your parents..?" Jong Up asked softly and Kai nodded his head. "They abandoned me the moment they noticed the changes happening to me. They noticed I could teleport, my eye color could change immediately and sometimes fangs would appear out of nowhere. I woke up one day home alone..forever I guess." this time it was Jong Up's turn to pat Kai on the shoulder. "Look on the bright side, you have us now. Well.. sort of." Jong Up joked as Kai couldn't help but nod at Jong Up, "I guess we do."
 
"Woah, you transformed a tree into a lion?" Xiumin gapsed as he leaned away from Youngjae. "That's why he has transmorgrification. Or transfiguring, right?" Lay said as Youngjae nodded his head. "Wow that's freaking cool." Chen breathed out as Youngjae blushed a little. "Stop it. I bet Lay's powers are very helpful." Now it was Lay's turn to blush before he flashed his dimples at Youngjae. "His powers are great, yet deadly. Have you seen another person's veins getting twisted from the inside?" Xiumin asked as Youngjae shook his head. "This guy can do it." Chen said as he patted Lay's shoulder. "Damn." Youngjae whistled lowly before he smirked at Lay.
 
"I didn't know it was possible to take water out of the roots from the ground." Zelo's eyes widened when Suho had told him the capabilities Suho could do. So far, Suho was even able to form a sword that was solid enough to stab a vampire. He made the sword in a way where once the sword was in the vampire's body, it would immediately turn into small water blades to pierce into their bodies even more. For someone as holy as Suho, he sure has a way to think of the most pain inflicting methods to kill his opponent. "You haven't told us you could do. It's not really nice of us to keep on blabbering about what we can do." Chanyeol said as Zelo got up from the sofa. He stood in the middle of the room as he smiled at the three vampires sitting down in front of him. "Shall I show you?"
 
The three nodded their heads and soon, their eyes widened at what Zelo was doing. Slowly, the bones in Zelo's fingers came out of his skin like magic and it formed claws. He possessed the skill of bone manipulation, which allows him to use his bones as a weapon and his bones were indestructable, in a way. "What," Baekhyun breathed out as Suho continued with a soft, "The," and Chanyeol ended it with a softer, "Actual ."
 
"A-Are you using your bones as a weapon?!" Baekhyun cried as Zelo nodded his head. They were staring at Zelo in awe as slowly his bones formed back into normal before going back into his skin. Zelo clenched and released his hands multiple times to show them that his hands were perfectly fine even after what he had just showed then. "D-Doesn't it hurt?" Chanyeol asked as Zelo shook his head. "I was born like this. I can even take out my bones and use them as a sword if I wanted to. Shall I sho-?"
 
"No." Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Suho chorused at the same time as they didn't want to see how it was even possible for him to do that. Zelo was actually considered one of the vampires who possessed this rare power. The ability to use his bones as a weapon. He was even capable of making his bones appear from his chest if he wanted to. Let's just say, Brian was right when he knew Zelo was one of a kind. To be exact, Zelo wasn't a born vampire but he wasn't exactly human. C'mon, being able to do that with your bones. That's definitely not human-like. No one knew how Zelo turned out this way and Zelo had no idea himself, but his powers were definitely something Zenon doesn't even have on his team. Zelo, was like an advantage card to the Dynarion Clan.
 
"So.. you mean to tell us that.." Sehun breathed out as Minho nodded his head. "I-Is that why Hae Jung misses Kyle so much?" Luhan asked as Jonghyun nodded his head. "She was devastated when he was gone. She didn't drink blood for a month. We didn't even know for a vampire it was possible but she proved us wrong." Sehun and Luhan's eyes widened when Jonghyun said that. "Don't be surprised. If she could do that as a vampire, I'm sure she has a high chance of getting out alive from the underworld."
 
"Unless Hine does some ." Jonghyun said as Minho smacked Jonghyun on the head. "You know I'm older than you right?" Jonghyun growled before Minho grinned. "Older, but not better."
 
"Bastard."
 
"Coming from the bastard himself. Not bad." Jonghyun hissed before he elbowed Minho in the stomach. "Well, this is depressing just thinking back about all this." Jonghyun said as he got up to open the door. "Go on and get out. You need to go get along with the rest, not stay here and listen to the stories of Hae Jung and Kyle. Out out out." Jonghyun said as Minho helped to push Sehun and Luhan out of the room. Luhan took one last glance at Hae Jung before he left the room.