Wrong Assumptions.

Revenge.

P u b l i s h e d   o n : 2 4 / 0 6 / 2 0 1 3

 Chapter Forty-Five  Wrong Assumptions.

"It's been a long time, hasn't it?"
 
 
Daehyun and Jong Up gulped but they weren't afraid. They have done nothing wrong and they didn't need to  answer to anyone. Just because they came back this morning doesn't mean they commited a crime or anything. They deserved freedom too, didn't they? It's about time they stood up for their own rights. Especially when what they're doing is to make themselves stronger by putting in effort and a lot of their time and energy. Along with Hae Jung's hard effort to train them too. "What do you mean?" Jong Up asked and Luhan's eyes darkened. "I heard everything." Luhan growled and Daehyun scoffed. From there Luhan grabbed Daehyun by his collar. Jong Up tried to push him away but Luhan pushed Jong Up until his back came in contact with the hallway wall. 
 
The door creaked open, revealing Hae Jung. "What the hell is going on?!" She shouted and Luhan froze as him and Daehyun were having a glare war with one another. "He's just doing all of this because we won't answer him." Daehyun said as Luhan gave him another glare. The moment his eyes met Hae Jung's, his eyes softened. She pushed Luhan away before looking at Jong Up. She lifted his chin up and he wasn't injured. Neither was Daehyun so she eyed the two of them before telling them to go back to their room. "But Hae Ju-"
 
"I said go back. It'll be alright." She assured them before Jong Up leaned closer to whisper, "He wants to know what happened last night." she nodded her head before patting Jong Up's shoulder. "Go get some rest. You two need it." she said and she made it look like Luhan wasn't even there. That was another thing that made him pissed off yet sad at the same time. "You need it too. Don't forget to take some blood, alright?" Daehyun advised Hae Jung and she scoffed. "You should drink some for yourself." she smiled at Daehyun and he waved a little before the two made their way to their rooms. She felt like Daehyun and Jong Up were like her little brothers because of their personality. They reminded her of Jae Jung in a way and she wasn't going to lie, she liked it.
 
"What the hell is your problem?" she growled at Luhan who could only return her growl with a glare. "Me? Problem? You're the one leaving the house without telling anyone! We were worried sick!"
 
"Well I'm an experienced vampire! I don't need to tell anyone if I'm leaving the house!"
 
"Well you could've told someone!" Luhan shouted at her and she scoffed. "Like who? You?" she looked at him and he gulped. He was hoping she wouldn't say that but she did, thus making him not being able to say anything back. "If I don't see the other trainers having a say at this, I don't get why you should have a say at this, Luhan." she snapped at him before she went back into her room. Before she could close the door he put a hand at the door, preventing her from shutting the door. "Back, off." she hissed and he pushed the door open to enter the room as he slammed the door behind him. "What have I done wrong?" he asked and she looked at him. "I don't know what you're talking about."
 
"You know damn well what I'm talking about." Luhan hissed and she glared at him. "Really? Why don't you recap what happened last night?" she asked and he gulped. "That's right, nothing happened. Now get out." she said as she opened the door and pushed him out. "W-Wait, Hae Jung! I-" she slammed the door and he sighed. "Don't worry," Jonghyun appeared out of nowhere as he patted Luhan's shoulder. "How can I not worry? I don't even know what I did wrong.." Luhan muttered softly and Jonghyun shook his head. He knew why Hae Jung was acting this way but he doesn't want to tell Luhan himself. He wants Hae Jung to tell Luhan herself. Luhan seems like the kind of guy who is loyal, faithful and true to himself. Another reason why Jonghyun thinks Luhan deserves a chance. "C'mon, we're all getting ready for training." Jonghyun said as he dragged Luhan away from Hae Jung's room door.
 
"I think Luhan has a thing for her." Daehyun breathed out as Jong Up looked up to see Daehyun on his bed. "What makes you think so?" Jong Up asked as Daehyun scoffed. "How can he not? Did you see the way he was going to tear us up because we didn't answer his questions? Plus, he thinks we were doing something else." Daehyun shook his head and Jong Up furrowed his eyebrows. "What?" Daehyun sighed before Daehyun sat up on his bed to look at Jong Up. The two of them shared a room together and the rest of B.A.P and EXO were downstairs with the rest of the trainers. Only Hae Jung and the two of them stayed back in the house before they would leave to join them at noon. "Oh forget it. Get some sleep." Daehyun said as he threw a pillow at Jong Up. The two chuckled before they lied down on their beds.
 
"Hey Daehyun?"
 
"What do you want?"
 
"Do you think we'll be strong like the rest of them?"
 
"Yeah. We will. Don't worry about it." Daehyun breathed out as he gulped. He admired the powers the rest had and him and Jong Up felt a little bit insecure. Which is why they want to train secretly and show improvement. They didn't want to train publicly too much as they were afraid the rest would think they're trying to get the attention of the trainers which is the complete opposite of what they're trying to do. They just want to get acknowledged for their powers and strength like how the rest were. These two were mostly the ones who didn't get much compliments. When they heard genuine compliments and criticism Hae Jung gave during their first training with her ever, they knew she was the one trainer they would want to be trained under. She had this quality where she could make a person absorb the information she was giving out as well as performing a task well at improving.
 
Brian knocked on Hae Jung's door and he entered without even bothering if she said yes or no. When he opened the door, he saw her sound asleep along with a few scratches on her arms and legs. Nothing too serious or painful. "Idiot, you went training with them without informing us?" Brian muttered softly before he tucked strands of her hair behind her ear. "But I guess it's because they like you, huh?" he chuckled softly before placing a hand on her cheek.
 
He gazed down to her hand and wrist where he saw a bracelet along with a ring on her ring finger. He furrowed his eyebrows as he never seen this before. Looking closely, he cocked his head sideways as he tried to think where she got this from considering she's not the type of person to wear any of these accessories unless it meant a lot to her. "Pft, you wouldn't even wear a pair of earrings I bought for you on your birthday." Brian scoffed before he got up from her bed. "I guess I'll just ask you later then." Brian hummed softly before he left her room.
 
"Let's go." Hae Jung said as Jong Up and Daehyun followed behind her when they walked into the forest. She could sense they had something else planned today instead of normal trainings. The rest of them were somewhere deep inside the woods, probably near the mountains and caves which would explain why they needed to walk an extra mile to get there. "Do you think we'll get in trouble?" Jong Up asked and Hae Jung scoffed. "Hell no. Why?"
 
"Y-You know, we're sort of just hiding this from them." Jong Up spoke up a little before Hae Jung sighed. "Jong Up, it's not to say we're doing anything wrong. I'm just helping you as a trainer and you two just want to have improvements in yourselves. If it's anything, they should be proud of you guys, not trying to get your every five seconds each time you leave the house." Hae Jung snapped at Jong Up as Daehyun laughed. "You have a very special way of making us feel better."
 
"I'll take that as a compliment."
 
"It is a compliment." Daehyun smiled and Hae Jung gave the two of them a pat on the shoulders. "Don't worry about it boys. I'm sure we'll be fine."

"I wouldn't think that if I were you." another voice spoke up behind them and the three of them instantly turned around only to come face to face with a few of the shadow people. It was nearing noon, what the hell were they doing here? "I thought we settled this the last time." Hae Jung hissed and the shadow people laughed. Somehow, they managed to dodge the sunlight and they appeared before them. Soon, they surrounded Daehyun, Jong Up and Hae Jung. There was no way in hell Hae Jung would let these two get trapped under the hands of the shadow people or Hine. "I think you have something that belongs to us."
 
"And what the hell is that?"
 
"Your soul." Daehyun's eyes widened and he gulped. Jong Up and Daehyun stood closer as they felt a little protective of Hae Jung even though it was supposed to be the other way around. "Boys, move aside. I'll handle them." Hae Jung whispered but they hissed at her, making her keep silent. "We've got this." Daehyun smirked when he gave a nod to Jong Up. The two understood that light could easily kill the shadow people as when Jong Up saw one foot of the shadow people accidentally exposed itself to the light, that shadow person quickly retracted. "NOW!" Daehyun shouted and he immediately build a sheild so strong that it didn't effect them when Jong Up put his hands on the sheild. The light surrounded the sheild and it grew brighter and brighter until all the shadow people was instantly killed by Jong Up's light.
 
Hae Jung shut her eyes tight as well as Daehyun except for Jong Up as the light continued to emit from his hands with his eyes rolled back a little. When Jong Up shut his eyes, the light died down and the shadow people was gone just like that. The light Jong Up gave out was working together with the energy Daehyun was giving out to maintain the sheild, thus killing the shadow people faster. "Where did you guys learn how to do that?" she asked, amazed before they continued to walk as if nothing had happened. "Well, we just took in everything you taught us." Daehyun smirked before they reached to where they were supposed to be when they saw EXO and B.A.P training. "You boys are showing great improvement."
 
"Only because we have a great trainer." Jong Up said and the three of them chuckled softly before they reached to where everyone was waiting for them. "Calm down, calm down." Jonghyun said as he patted Luhan's shoulder when Jonghyun could feel Luhan's body tensing up when Jong Up and Daehyun playfully hugged her. Hae Jung smiled before she analyzed the area only to catch Luhan looking at her. She felt her heart pounding a little bit faster like it skipped a beat before she looked away, breaking her gaze away from him. Luhan looked away the same time she did but he was the only one looking back at her. He sighed softly before pushing Jonghyun's hand away. "Alright everyone, gather around! We're having something more interesting today!"
 
Everyone grouped around in a huge circle before Jonghyun took out the plans he had planned with the rest. "We're camping out for two weeks." Jonghyun held up two fingers before everyone widened their eyes. "Two weeks?" some of them chorused before Jonghyun nodded their heads. "We feel that this might strengthen our bond with one another before we prepare ourselves for the upcoming war Zenon might pull on us. The time is near, you all should know that. We won't be here forever." Key explained before some nodded their heads while a few of them didn't even want to go through this war but they knew they had too.
 
The leaders in Dynarion Clan suspected that Zenon will not hold back during this war. Hell, there isn't supposed to be a war in the first place but with all of the regulations Zenon has been breaking, more and more people were getting killed. There is no way in hell Hae Jung was going to let Zenon get away will killing her brother. And she was more than just determined to unite with her parents again, even if it means she'll die trying. "We're leaving now. We shall head to Cantron where the Praecipuus Brothers are at but we won't be heading there all the way. We will stay overnight at the cities or the forests along the way. We have all your things here ready, even you three, Hae Jung, Jong Up and Daehyun." Minho said as he tossed the bags to the respective people he called out.
 
Hae Jung furrowed her eyebrows when she realized she had forgotten to slip on her ring Kyle gave to her. She gulped before she said, "You guys go ahead first, I need to get something back in the house." She said as she dropped her bag down to hurriedly go back to the house. When she entered the house, she ran towards her room only to open the door and jerk backwards until she was this close to falling down at who was in the room, holding onto the ring she wanted to take. "B-Brandon?" her eyes widened as he turned around to walk towards her and smile at her. "You missed me?" he asked playfully before she blinked at him. She placed a hand on his cheek before she smiled. "You really are here." she smiled at him and he looked down on her hand.
 
"Well.. I just thought about something someone said and they were right." Brandon whispered and she smiled, finally knowing Brian would be happy again.
 
"Kyle gave this, didn't he?" he whispered softly and she nodded her head. He smiled before he asked, "May I?" She nodded her head slowly and he slipped the ring onto her ring finger when the door busted open. Someone was watching all of this from behind because this particular boy followed Hae Jung back here to ensure her safety. Hae Jung jerked up and turned around only to widen her eyes even more when Brian was standing by the door. "W-Who are you?!" Brian roared when he felt anger rising in him when he saw the ring on Hae Jung's finger. "What? You're getting bonded to this guy?!" Brian shouted at Hae Jung who could only roll her eyes at him. "What the hell are you talking about?!" She shouted back at the same level of rage and Brian growled.
 
That's when Brandon realized Brian didn't know how Brandon looked like because the last time Brian saw him was when Brandon was younger. Now he grew older and his human growth stopped at the age of twenty-five. Right now, Hae Jung didn't even care about Brian meeting Brandon anymore but she was more angry the fact that he easily assumed things like this. It was childish and immature. She gets it that everyone misuderstands sometimes but they should at least hear her out first before they continue to ramble on about this. Knowing Brian, she knew it would be impossible for him to do so as he would let his anger take over control.
 
"You're getting blood bonded to that guy! WHO THE HELL IS HE?!" Brian shouted with pure anger and Brian came over to grip Brandon by his shoulders, still unaware that the person he's gripping onto is his brother he's been longing for. "Who the are you?!" Brian shouted and Hae Jung tried to pry Brian away from Brandon. "STOP THIS!" she shouted but it was no use when Brian pushed Hae Jung off until she flew out of the room to let her back hit against the wall. As much as she didn't want to, she fell unconcious as her head hit hard against the wall. "Tell me, who are you?" Brian growled lowly until Brandon couldn't stand how rash his brother was acting. "Brian, it's me." Brandon admitted, not wanting to hide anymore after he realized what a coward he was being from hiding from his only brother.
 
Brian's eyes widened when he heard that voice. It sounded so familiar, he didn't want to know who he was anymore. Brian gulped but he didn't let go of Brandon's collar, instead his grip was looser than a moment ago. "W-What?"
 
"It's been a long time, hasn't it?"