Memorable Group Names.

Revenge.

P u b l i s h e d   o n : 1 9 / 0 6 / 2 0 1 3

 Chapter Forty-One  : Memorable Group Names.

"As funny as it sounds, we used to call ourselves U.T.D."


 
Sure, speak.” he smiled as he was so happy having her back here. "N-Nothing. I'm just happy to be back here." she quickly lied and smiled at him. He hugged her tighter and she couldn't bear to just break down the news to him. She knows she has to do it one day but she doesn't plan on doing it anytime soon. "Go, I'll definitely be alright on my own." she said as she tried to push him off and he reluctantly got up from the bed. "You just don't want me here, huh?" he huffed and she smiled. "I do, but you have more than enough time to see me. Go and help the others." she said and he nodded his head before he gave a kiss on her forehead as he head out the door. She sighed as she looked down on her wrist where she saw the bracelet and the ring. She smiled softly before she took out the ring from the bracelet to slip it onto her ring finger. "So this is how it feels like." She muttered softly as she admired the ring.
 
Her eyes widened when she realized there was something engraved on the insides of the ring. She pulled the ring off her finger to bring it closer to her eyes.
 
K & HJ, 100 years with you was more and enough for me.
 
She smiled on how cheesy it was but she slipped the ring back onto her finger until she heard a voice coming from the door. "Who gave you that ring?" she turned to the door and her eyes widened when she saw Luhan. She gulped and pulled the ring out to slip it into her pocket. "What are you doing here?" she asked as he came in to close the door behind him. He sat down on the chair beside her before he sighed. "I'm here to apologize, and everything.." he muttered softly as she furrowed her eyebrows. "Apologize? What did you do wrong?" she asked as his eyes widened. "W-Wait, what?" he blurted out as he was confused.

"Don't ask me 'what'. I should be asking you that." she said as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. He sighed before he looked up to meet her eyes. Before he could say anything, nothing came out as he stared into her eyes. She stared back at him as though this was a staring contest and she couldn't even tell what he was thinking because he learnt how to block his thoughts. Damn Brian for teaching him that when she was away. "I've never seen that before.." he muttered in amazement before he continued to stare at her. In her eyes he could see a slight shade of purple but from far it would look like it's brown. If you look carefully into her eyes, you could see that it would slowly change from purple, to brown and back to purple again but you would have to be really observant to notice that about her eyes. No one can really notice this apart from the leaders and whatnot but Luhan saw this the moment he got a good look in her eyes. "Never seen what..?" she asked softly and he got up from the chair to sit by her bed.
 
He leaned closer to get a good look at her eyes and she allowed him to do so. She didn't have the mood to do anything and this wouldn't make a difference anyway. "Your eyes, t-they're.." he couldn't find the words to describe them and she leaned closer until the tips of their noses were slightly touching one another. "They're what?" she smirked when she saw how much his eyes widened. The way her breath hit his skin made him shudder inside as he tried hard not to show it on the outside. "U-Uh.." he stammered before he gulped. She chuckled softly and leaned away. "Sorry, I just had to bug you." she whispered and his gaze softened. Under all that layer of coldness and sarcasticness lies a girl who just wants to be loved and be happy. "I-I.." he couldn't even say a word after what just happened. He gulped and he remained seated by her on the bed.
 
"As you were saying?" she asked and his eyes widened. "What?" he blurted out and she leaned closer to smack him on the head before she leaned away. "What was that for?" he sulked a little before he rubbed his head. "Did that hurt?"
 
"What do you think?"
 
"I don't know, you tell me."
 
"Well it didn't feel good."
 
"It wasn't supposed to." she smirked and he scoffed before he put his hand down. She sighed as she wanted to relax for now because she knows she'll need to let the boys know how it feels like to be trained under her. She can't let all the boys have the glory in being the good trainers now could she? "I'm sorry." he apologized softly and her eyes widened a little but she tried not to look surprised. The last thing she was looking forward to was his apology. Heck, she didn't even know he was supposed to apologize to her. "I'm sorry that I made you go through so much pain." he said softly and she furrowed her eyebrows. "How do you know if I was going through pain?" she asked softly and he chuckled bitterly. "I can tell by the look in your eyes." he muttered softly and she gazed down to the bedsheets where one of his hands were on it while his other hand was on his lap. 
 
She reached for his hand on the bedsheet and he jerked up at the sudden contact but since they two were alone, it was alright for her to do this. No one could see this anyway. "Luhan, you don't have to feel bad." He scoffed at her before he pulled his hand away from her even though he liked the feeling of her hand holding onto his. "How can you say that?" his voice was cold and she doesn't even know why. Why was he making a big deal out of this? "You were hurting so much for me and now you act like nothing happened. Do you know how much I was worrying around as I came here every single hour of the day in hopes you'd wake up?"
 
"It was like a miracle you woke up." he muttered softly and she sighed. "Look, Luhan. Luhan, look at me." she raised her voice a little and he lifted his chin up to look into her eyes. "As your trainer you have to understand that it was my responsiblity to make sure you were safe and sound. Even if it means taking my life away for you to ensure your safety? So be it." she shrugged her shoulders as she leaned back on the bedrest. "Don't you care for yourself? Don't you love yourself? How could you just throw your life away like that for..for a person like me?" he asked and he was getting frustrated. He didn't know which fact bothered him more. The fact that she was so carefree about her own life like if it was taken at any time she wouldn't care or the fact that he cared more about her safety that he forgot about his own.
 
"Let's just say, I would risk my life for just a handful of people and you're one of them."
 
His mouth gaped open and just on cue, the door opened to reveal Zelo along with Himchan and Sehun. "Hae Jung, Jonghyun wants to see you up there now." Zelo informed and Hae Jung got up after she pushed the blanket off her feet. Sounds of her bracelet dangling could be heard from her wrist and she smiled just as she listened to it when she got up. She looked at Luhan and gave him a pat on the shoulder before she bent down to level her face with his. "I suggest if you want to make it up to me, you improve in your skills. Other than that, don't be such a downer about it. I'm back, aren't I?" she smiled softly before her smile faded away. Luhan sighed when she left the room. Zelo, Himchan and Sehun came into the room to surround Luhan on the bed. Himchan and Zelo were by his side on the bed while Sehun crouched down in front of him. 
 
Luhan seemed to be deep in his thoughts and no one knew what he was thinking about but it made him frown. Himchan waved a hand in front of his face before he snapped out of it. "Huh? What?" Luhan blurted out and the three chuckled at him. "Are you alright?" Zelo asked as Zelo leaned closer. "Is there something bothering you?"
 
"What happened just now?" Himchan asked and Luhan sighed. "Nothing. Don't worry about it." Luhan said dryly before he got up and walked out of the room. "What's up with him?" Zelo muttered and Himchan sighed. "Well, maybe he's going through a hard time."
 
"He's just feeling guilty, that's all." Sehun answered as the two turned to look at Sehun. "Why?" the two chorused at the same time and Sehun smiled before he got up to sit in the middle of the two on the bed. "Well, long story short, Hae Jung saved Luhan from being by the shadow people. Which leads to why she wasn't here and Luhan was here instead." Sehun explained and they let out a soft "Ah.." They jerked up when there was a knock on the door. Hae Jung smirked before she motioned them to get out with two of her fingers. "Time for training, boys."
 
With that being said she disappeared in the next second. Himchan and Zelo's eyes widened before they turned to look at one another. "Don't be surprised, she's usually that fast."
 
"How?" Himchan asked.

"Don't ask me, I have no idea but, you'll get used to it. I mean, we all did anyway." Sehun laughed before he got up to pull up the two boys sitting down beside him earlier to get out there to train. "Are you sure you want to train them now?" Jonghyun asked as Hae Jung smirked. "Hey, I was gone for a few days, I think this is the way I should redeem myself." she joked and Jonghyun came closer to cup her cheeks. "You make sure you don't get hur-" his voice trailled off when she easily pushed his hands away, kicked him the the stomach and pinned him down on the ground with a hand around his neck where she could cast a chant on him anytime she wanted. "God damn it." Jonghyun grunted as he shut his eyes on the ground.
 
"Holy," Yongguk breathed out as the other five continued with a soft, "..."
 
A few of the twelve chosen ones laughed because they could easily remember that was how their reactions were when they first met Hae Jung. "Those were our exact reactions." Tao chuckled as they watched how Jonghyun tried to attack her but she disappeared to reappear behind him but this time Jonghyun managed to grab ahold of her arm. He pinned her down onto the ground when she kicked him off her so she could get up but this time Minho and Taemin jumped in to hug her tight. "L-Let me go!" she laughed as Minho and Taemin wouldn't let her go. "Oh hell no. We haven't seen you in so long." Taemin said as Key came in to join the hug. "That's right! Let's hug the chick!" Onew beamed as he appeared to join in. "You guys are such killjoys! I was going against her!" Jonghyun groaned as he rolled his eyes at them. "Join in the hug!" Minho shouted and Jonghyun sighed. "Oh what the heck?"
 
Jonghyun came in to hug them and the chosen ones just stood there as they watched how their trainers were so close to one another. "They weren't like that at first, you know?" Brian spoke up as he appeared in front of all of them. "Huh?" some of the chorused at the same time as they crowded behind Brian. "They all used to be at one another's throats until one day they slowly realized they weren't so different from one another." Brian explained as the rest widened their eyes. "What incident made them change?"
 
"The one where they saved her." Brian answered monotonously as he turned around to smirk at them. "Let's get to training." Brian said before he turned to face the other trainers. "Hey! Let's get started on the trainings, shall we? We'll stop at dusk!" Brian announced and the five boys pulled away from Hae Jung. She was breathing heavily before she stepped away from the five boys. "NEVER.." she breathed out as she clutched onto the clothing on her chest. "..Let those monsters hug me again." she said all in one breath as she walked away from them. "Alright, so now there are seven of us, and eighteen of you. Each of us trainers will get two of you except for Hae Jung, she'll be training all six of the other chosen ones." Jonghyun explained as Onew stepped in.
 
"Can we have a name for them? To differentiate which group is which group?" Onew asked as they turned to look at the chosen ones. "Alright, Brian and Hae Jung's batch, pick a group name and our batch, pick a group name. You have five minutes." Minho said as he held up five fingers. After five minutes, Yongguk and Kris stepped forward. "What are your group names?" Minho asked and Key scoffed. "This seems like a group project or something."
 
"B.A.P." Yongguk said loud and proud while Kris answered with "EXO."
 
"Interesting group names. Any reasons?" she asked and Yongguk answered with, "B.A.P stands for Best, Absolute and Perfect. We want to try to be the perfect absolute best we can be." he answered and Hae Jung smirked. "You just used your full group name backwards in a sentence." Yongguk blushed a little when she noticed that. "And you?" she turned to look at Kris and he smiled. "EXO stands for Extraterrestrial. We're definitely not normal like everyone else and we know it. We're proud of being who we are today and we prefer our group to be called as EXO for short."
 
"Well, at least their group names are better than ours." Taemin laughed as B.A.P and EXO turned to look at Taemin. "What was your group name called?" Kyungsoo asked as Hae Jung smiled after meeting Taemin's eyes. "We messed up with some words and we thought they were cool." Key laughed as he remembered how they came up with their group name. They rarely used their group names anymore but group names were definitely something that could tell the chosen ones apart. Not that they were different but it was easier that way. It would be easier to describe which chosen ones they were talking about too without mentioning all of their names.
 
"As funny as it sounds, we used to call ourselves U.T.D." Jonghyun said as the rest widened their eyes.
 
"What does that stand for?" Chanyeol asked and the seven trainers chuckled softly.
 
"United to Dominate." the seven answered in unison before they went along with the training but they didn't part ways yet.
 
"Is Hae Jung strong?" Zelo, being the youngest out of the six in B.A.P asked Chanyeol before he went to follow his older friends following Hae Jung to where they were going to train. "Hmm.." Chanyeol hummed before he patted Zelo's shoulder. "She's not that strong." Chanyeol said before he turned Zelo around by his shoulders to push him away so Zelo could go and group with B.A.P. "Liar." Baekhyun smacked Chanyeol's head before Chanyeol grinned. "Where would all the fun be if I told him the truth?" Chanyeol smirked before Baekhyun took him on for a battle.