Last Night.

Revenge.

P u b l i s h e d   o n : 2 3 / 0 6 / 2 0 1 3

 Chapter Forty-Four  Last Night.

"What did you do to her last night?"

 
When she got back to her room she closed the door behind her before lying down on her bed with her back against the bed rest. She opened the book and it was all about the types of rings that possessed certain powers. She eyed her ring carefully and searched it in the book as the book had pictures of how each ring looks like. After flipping over tons of pictures, she saw a picture of a ring that looked exactly like hers. It was silver with one line in the middle horizontally and inside the ring was engraved with the wordings Kyle wanted. She read the description of the ring and she found out that the ring Kyle gave her wasn't an ordinary ring.
 
It was a type of ring the could help her during dangerous situations as well as tricky ones. It has powers to in any high blowing attacks as well as letting her use those powers against her enemy as long as they had something to do with the basic elements. Anything out of the ordinary can't be avoided unless it was a different ring. "Wow." She breathed out as she closed the book before putting it away beside her. "Thanks Kyle." she smiled as she twisted the ring around her finger before thinking back again what had happened earlier in the library room. Funny she's the one telling Luhan that she'll forget about it all but she can't seem to do it.
 
He was just confused, but how was it possible to feel this nervous and giddy just thinking about it? Maybe she was just tired, maybe that's why she was acting like this. "Yeah, I'm just tired. That's all. No need to feel anything about this. You can't let history repeat itself. You can't be selfish to bring him down with you." she convinced her self before she wanted to sleep but she didn't. She didn't fall asleep yet when she knew someone would just come and bother her with something. True enough, there was a knock on the door and she turned to look at the door. "Come in." she said and the door opened slowly, revealing Jong Up and Daehyun. She raised an eyebrow before they entered her room, closing the door behind them. "Yes? Why aren't you guys asleep?" She asked and they stood by her bed beside her as she was resting her back on the bed rest with her legs on the bed.
 
"C-Can you train us now?" Daehyun asked and she furrowed her eyebrows. "N-Now?" she asked before she pushed herself off a little until her back wasn't leaning on the bed rest anymore. "Y-Yeah.." The two of them chorused softly and she eyed them carefully. Why would they want to train at this time? It's not to say she didn't have enough energy to train them it's just that, it was already 11.30p.m. and they should be getting some rest by now. "Isn't training the whole day enough for you two? Why are the two of you so eager to train?" she asked and Jong Up rubbed the back of his neck. "I-It's just that, the two of us aren't exactly strong and.."
 
"The others are so much stronger than us. We don't want to look weak." Daehyun explained softly before she got up from the bed to stand in front of them when they backed away. "And so?"
 
"And so.." Daehyun couldn't go on and he nudged Jong Up this time. "We want you to train us. I-If that's fine with you."
 
She was more than glad to help them. Considering they could've gone to any other of the trainers in this underground house, they chose her. "Why me?" she asked and they gulped. "Y-You're the only one we want." Jong Up admited softly and she smiled. "Alright, let's go." she said as she smiled at them. "R-Really?" their eyes brightened and she nodded her head. She needed to do something to divert her mind away from all this anyway.
 
The three of them sneaked out of the underground house to be in the woods. They walked deep into the woods when they made sure they couldn't be seen or heard if they were to get really hardcore with training. They were proven wrong when Luhan easily knew they left the moment the door opened. Luhan felt a fiery feeling in him when he saw Daehyun playfully hugging her from the back before Jong Up closed the door shut. He wanted to just storm out from where he was watching all of this but someone gripped him on his shoulder. He turned around to see Jonghyun and he backed off until Jonghyun let go of his shoulder. "Don't let your jealousy get ahold of you until you do things that could make you regret them in the end."
 
"W-What are you talking about?" Luhan asked coldly and Jonghyun smirked. "OH please, don't act like you don't like her."
 
"I don't know what you're talking about." Luhan said as he looked away from Jonghyun. "Really? Because that wasn't how it was like when you were kissing her in the librar-" Luhan's eyes widened as he turned to face Jonghyun to place a hand over Jonghyun's mouth. Jonghyun smiled before pushing Luhan's hand away. "Don't worry, I'll keep this between us." Jonghyun said and Luhan sighed in relief but at the same time he still felt like crap. He didn't know what he was feeling whether he was sincerely in love with Hae Jung or whether he just loved her for what she did for him.
 
"Something's wrong, isn't it?" Jonghyun asked and unknowingly Luhan responded by nodding his head. "C'mon, tell me about it." Jonghyun said as he sat down on one step on the stairs. He patted the space beside him and Luhan sat down beside Jonghyun. After five minutes of just talking out from guy to guy, Jonghyun let out a low whistle. "Wow, you are insane about her."
 
"Tell me about it." Luhan breathed out and Jonghyun asked, "When did you realize?"
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"When did you realize you fell for her?"
 
"I don't know but, I guess I came to realize it when she started to appear everywhere in my mind. Now I don't know what I'm feeling because of what she said that somehow made sense from her perspective." Luhan groaned before he buried his face in two of his hands as he rested his elbows on his knees. Jonghyun patted him on the back before Jonghyun sighed. "You'll come to understand how you feel soon enough."
 
"And how is that?" Luhan asked with his voice muffled up in his hands. "You'll see." Jonghyun smirked when he had a plan in his mind but Luhan was too oblivious not to notice anything. Hae Jung breathed out as she sat down on the ground in front of Jong Up and Daehyun. She could see the progress and the mistakes they were making were minimizing slowly. "Hae Jung?" Daehyun called her out but she didn't respond to him. She was to busy in her thoughts, they thought she was ignoring her. "H-Hae Jung." Jong Up called her this time but she still didn't respond to him.
 
'Why would he kiss me then if he was just confused?' she thought as she furrowed her eyebrows. 'I would totally realize it if he liked me.' another thought came in until she snapped out of it when Daehyun poked her side. She blinked at the two of them and blurted out a soft "Sorry, what?" Daehyun and Jong Up smiled, knowing that she wasn't ignoring them but she was just thinking about something really hard about. "Is something bothering you?" Daehyun asked and she sighed. "Can I ask the two of you something? Since the two of you are guys?" she asked and the two of them looked at one another before looking at Hae Jung again. They nodded their heads as Jong Up let out a soft, "Sure.."
 
"How do you know when you.. like a girl?" she asked and the two of them smiled. "It's hard at first but after a while, it's pretty obvious."
She raised an eyebrow before scooting closer towards Daehyun. "Go on." she motioned him to go on and so he did. "Well, there was this girl I liked before I noticed I was a vampire. She was cold to me most of the time but after a while when I got to know her, she had a nice heart and.. I guess from there all I ever thought about was her. Her face was at every single point of where I turned. I couldn't get her out of my mind and it was driving me insane." Hae Jung nodded her head slowly before she turned to look at Jong Up. "Don't look at me, I've never liked any girl before." Jong Up said only to receive a smack from Hae Jung.
 
"It's not my fault no girls attract me!" Jong Up defended himself before it was Daehyun's turn to smack him. "Oh please, you just don't want to let it out." Hae Jung smiled a little before she playfully pushed Daehyun's hand away from Jong Up's arm. "It's alright." Daehyun laughed before pulling his hand back. "But, why do you want to know in the first place?" Daehyun asked and Hae Jung sighed. "I guess I'm just confused."
 
"With?" Jong Up asked and she lifted up her chin to look at him. "Everything." she breathed out before she received looks from the two boys who were wondering what was going on in her mind. After a while of silence, she got up and signalled the two boys to get up. "Let's continue. I need to see if you guys can help me get rid of the things I'm thinking of." she said and the two of them saluted her. "Yes ma'am!"
 
The three didn't come back only until the next morning. Little did they know the three of them fell asleep outside on the ground. They didn't care about coming back as they just wanted to sleep. Jong Up was the first to wake up and he woke Daehyun up. They contemplated to wake Hae Jung up but they decided to just carry her back home. Hae Jung was in Jong Up's arms as he entered the door with Daehyun in front of him. When they came in, Yongguk, Kris and Suho shot up from their seats. "Where the hell you guys went?!" Yongguk roared as he was somewhat like the leader in B.A.P considering he was the oldest. So he felt like it was his responsiblity of his 'members'.
 
Daehyun and Jong Up just walked past him like no one spoke a word. They didn't need to answer to Yongguk. They were grown up and they deserved their rights to go out without needing to answer to anyone. Plus, they were with Hae Jung. "Pipe it down, she's sleeping." Daehyun hissed before he followed Jong Up to Hae Jung's room. "You little fu-" Suho placed a hand over Yongguk's mouth. "Shh, we'll just ask them later. It seems like they were training."
 
"How would you know?!" Yongguk shouted when Daehyun, Jong Up and Hae Jung was gone. "Look at their legs and hands later. You can see it from there." Kris answered and Suho patted Yongguk's shoulders. "Calm down, they're old enough anyway. We can't sheild them from the world forever." Suho said and Yongguk sighed before he sat down on the chair by the dining table. Kris sat opposite him while Suho sat beside Yongguk. "Why are you so protective anyway?" Kris asked and Yongguk let out a heavy breath. "I was just worried something might have happened to them. I.." Yongguk gulped before he whispered, "..I just don't want to lose them. They're the only family I've got." Kris and Suho felt pity for the oldest one in B.A.P. They understood completely how he feels.
 
While walking down the stairs to Hae Jung's room, Daehyun chuckled softly on how Jong Up was walking. He took slow and careful steps in hopes of not waking Hae Jung up. Somehow, because of their secret training, the three of them got closer and Hae Jung felt closer to the three of them. Not that Himchan, Zelo or Yongguk were any different but they came off in a friendlier and heartwarming manner. When they reached the floor Hae Jung's room was, they walked slowly down the hallway as her room was at the end of the hallway. "Slowly Jong Up, we don't want to wake her up." Daehyun whispered and Jong Up agreed with a soft "Roger that."
 
"Idiots, I was awake since you guys went down the slide to get down here." she muttered softly with her eyes closed. They froze and Daehyun's eyes were opened so wide, it's like he saw a ghost. "S-." Jong Up whispered and Hae Jung smirked. "Just carry me back to my room, since you're all muscular and whatnot." Jong Up blushed at the compliment and Daehyun pouted a little. "What about me? I'm not weak or anything. I could carry you if I wanted to." Daehyun scoffed and she opened one side of her eye to smile at Daehyun. "You can carry me some other time."
 
"Yes ma'am." Daehyun playfully saluted before the three of them headed towards her room. Daehyun opened the door and Jong Up went in to put Hae Jung down on the bed. "You boys should get some rest too. We'll probably head for training around noon." she informed them and the two of them nodded their heads. Luhan furrowed his eyebrows at the sight and he tried to listen to what they were talking about. Before they left, Jong Up whispered, "Shall we practice again tonight?"
 
"Tonight?" he heard Hae Jung asking as the two of them nodded their heads. "Just the three of us again." Daehyun smirked and he heard Hae Jung agreeing. "But we might get tired from all the trainings today, are you guys still sure with going it on again tonight?" she asked and Luhan's eyes widened at the remark. "Yeah I mean, we have to. It's important for us two guys you know." Jong Up admitted sheepishly and Luhan's mouth gaped open. "So we'll come by your room again tonight?" Daehyun asked and he could hear Hae Jung saying, "Sure, but come by at 12.30p.m. when everyone is asleep. You guys want this as a secret, right?" she asked and the two nodded their heads. "We'll see you by then." Daehyun and Jong Up chorused before they left her room to close the door behind them. When they faced front to head back to their rooms, they froze when Luhan was right in front of them.
 
"What did you do to her last night?"