A Little Goodbye.

Revenge.

P u b l i s h e d   o n : 0 6 / 0 7 / 2 0 1 3

 Chapter Fifty-Two  A Little Goodbye.

"So you're leaving?"

 
The two of them lied down on the ground as Hae Jung's head rested on Luhan's chest while his arms enveloped her in. "What about Minho?" Luhan breathed out and Hae Jung sighed. "I don't know about him." she shrugged her shoulders and he hugged her tighter. "At least you're staying." he smiled before he pressed his lips onto her forehead. "Lately you've been really clingy. What's up with you? I don't recall you being like this before we even got together." she asked him and he shrugged his shoulders before he leaned down to peck her lips. "I don't know I just," he paused for a moment before he used one hand on her waist to reach for her hand. "Realized how much I love you."
 
"So before this you didn't know you love me?"
 
"When I first met you I didn't know you would mean this much. You mean the world to me now." he admitted boldly before she scoffed. She looked away with her cheeks painted with a slight shade of pink and he caught that. "Is this a dream?" she looked back at him before he smirked. "Is the cold-hearted, most sarcastic and invisible Hae Jung blushing right in front of my eyes?" she gulped before she pushed him away and rolled over so her back was facing him. "Shut up." She groaned and he scooted closer towards her. "Blushing because of me?" he and she rolled her eyes at him even though he couldn't see it. "Silly girl." he muttered under his breath before he pulled her by her waist to make her back come in contact with his chest. "You're so cute."
 
"Disgusting." she said as she playfully elbowed him. "Me and the word 'cute' do not go together." she scoffed and he shook his head before he gave a kiss on her neck. He began to trail kisses from her neck all the way to the back of her ear before he whispered, "Have I ever told you how y you are?" he growled softly before she tilted her head to look at him. "y? At a time like this?"
 
"You're y anytime."
 
"Even when I was away in the Underworld?"
 
"You are such a mood killer." Luhan groaned before he pushed her away and rolled over until his back was facing her. "I see someone is a little frustrated." she joked and he turned around to glare at her. "You, ruin me so much."
 
"In a good way or a bad way?"
 
"Both." He said before his face changed into a good one where he smiled and pulled Hae Jung closer towards him. She managed to crack into a smile before she hugged him back on the ground. "I have a question." he whispered and she widened her eyes but she relaxed her shoulders before trying not to look surprised. "Hit me."
 
"T-This war.. will we survive it?" he asked in a shaky voice and she sighed. "Do you want the painful truth or the sweet lie?" she asked him softly and he gulped before his grip around her waist tightened. "The painful truth." She smiled when she knew that was the answer he would pick. "Let's just say, everything would happen for a reason. We won't be as lucky as we were the previous time because previously we had many good vampires on our side. After the war, we lost many of our clan members including a few glorious leaders who died saving the younger ones."

"We won't know what he's up to now but we do know Zenon will plan something soon and," she paused before she lifted her chin to look at Luhan staring down on her. "We should be ready when the time comes. Especially all of you. As your trainers, we can show you so much but if you don't take it in, we can't do anything anymore."
 
"I won't let anything happen to-"
 
"Me?" she scoffed before she looked away from Luhan. "Sweet and loving, but if my time is up, my time is up. There's no way you can prevent it Luhan."
 
"I learnt that the hard way." she sighed softly before the grip around her waist tightened. She turned to look at Luhan who had a pitiful look on his face. "I'm sorry." he muttered softly and she smiled at him a little. "Don't be." He leaned in closer to give a peck on her forehead when she pushed herself up right after he did that. "Come, we have to get training. And.. well, Minho has to give an answer right about now." she said as she helped Luhan up before the two walked back to where everyone was.
 
"So what's it going to be?" Siwon asked and Minho sighed. "I'm leaving." Minho breathed out and the four Praecipuus Brothers around him sighed before attempting to change his mind. Minho was a very experienced vampire and it would be a shame if he is willing to give it all away like that just to save his sister, who may or may not be alive. "Are you sure you want to leave?" Eunhyuk asked and Minho pressed his lips together. Even him himself doesn't even know if he has the guts to leave his fellow friends who have stuck by him for so long but on the other hand, he would kill just to see his sister again. "I just.." Minho stuttered before he shut his eyes tight. Images of his sister flashed up in his mind, cries of his sister rang at the back of his mind crying for help and he knew there and there what his answer was.
 
"I'm sure I want to leave." was all Minho said before he got up and walked out of the room.
 
"Wait Minho!" Ryeowook called out but Siwon stopped Ryeowook before he could even get out of the room. "Don't. He's made up his mind."
 
"We can't just let him get killed like that!" Ryeowook protested as he pushed the older vampire off him.
 
"Get a grip on yourself! We promised him we'd let him decide what he wants. And that is what he wants!" Siwon shouted before he pulled Ryeowook back in and slammed the door. He gripped onto Ryeowook's shoulders before he shook him slightly. "I know you care for Minho like your own brother, but at times like these, you've got to let him go." Siwon whispered softly and the other two brothers came by to hug Siwon and Ryeowook tight. "Where are you going?" Kyuhyun asked and Minho sighed before he stopped walking to turn around to face Kyuhyun. "I'm leaving." Kyuhyun's eyes widened before Minho wanted to turn back around but Kyuhyun stopped him. "Wait,"
 
Minho froze until he felt a necklace around his neck. Minho's eyes widened before he looked down to see a cross necklace around his neck. He gulped before he reached to lift it up and he turned around to face Kyuhyun. "It's a tough world out there. You should know better. If you plan to leave, the least you could do is go up to them and say goodbye first." Kyuhyun advised before he patted Minho on the shoulder. Kyuhyun may be the youngest among his brothers but he was one of the wisest in the group that could give words of wisdom. Minho sighed when he smiled softly at the necklace. "Aren't you forgetting something if you leave?" a voice spoke up behind him and he turned around, only to widen his eyes when four of his friends were standing a distance from him.
 
"If you plan to leave without a goodbye, I'll hunt your down!" Jonghyun shouted before Minho cracked into a smile. "Don't we at least get a hug for being here for you for years now?" Onew shouted next before Minho muttered a soft "Bastards.."
 
The next thing he knew, the five of them were already in a group hug with Minho in the middle. The group hug broke and one by one gave Minho a personal hug along with something they'd like to say before Minho left. "Take care of yourself, alright? Don't let those pricks in the Carrion Clan get to you. You hear me?" Jonghyun whispered when he gave Minho a tight hug. Minho nodded his head before he received his next hug from Key and Taemin. The last person he had to hug was Onew and Onew shook his head before he pulled Minho in for a tight hug. The two had some sort of bond that even Key, Taemin and Jonghyun didn't know about but it was quite a secret among the two. "Don't forget us." Onew whsipered before Minho tightened the hug. "Never." Minho muttered softly before Onew broke the hug. A few of them were already in tears when Minho hear a girl's voice speaking up behind him from a distance, "What about me? Don't I get a hug?"
 
Minho sniffed a little before Hae Jung stood in front of him. "So you're leaving?"
 
He didn't say a word, instead he just pulled Hae Jung in for a hug. "At least you know what you want too." Minho whispered to Hae Jung and she smiled a little before returning the hug. "I wish you the best, alright?" Minho smirked before he pulled away from the hug. "Looks like someone cares now." Minho snickered before Hae Jung pushed him away. "Just be grateful." she muttered softly before Luhan came to give Minho a quick hug. "S-Stay safe." Luhan croaked out softly before Minho smiled at Hae Jung over Luhan's shoulder. "Take care of her." Minho whispered before he broke the hug. Minho backed away until he could see his friends, Hae Jung and Luhan standing in a straight line as he backed away even more. "Don't you want to say goodbye to the rest?" Key shouted and Minho shook his head. "Read this out to them for me, will you?" Minho shouted before he easily took out a letter from his pocket to throw it to Key, who caught it swiftly. "Stay strong!" Minho shouted before they nodded and waved at him and soon Minho's figure disappeared.
 
"One of them left." one of the vampires spoke up and Zenon smirked. "Do you know who?"
 
"He's the one you've been eyeing all these while."

"Oh really?" Zenon asked in an amused tone before a sly look was plastered on Zenon's face. "Do you know where he's heading?" Zenon asked and another vampire spoke up, "We don't know where he's heading just yet. We can't sense where he is."
 
"Don't disappoint me. I want him back in my collection along with the other three scums when I get that little princess in my hands. If not, you all should know the consequences. Now get out." Zenon ordered and three vampires got out of the black cartridge before they sighed. "What now?" one of them who had black hair asked before the others shrugged. "We have to get him or else we'll get it." the one with slightly brown hair answered before the three of them gave one another a familiar look. "Split up, it'll be faster this way."
 
"Got it." the other two chorused before they split up.