Thirty-Two.

Revenge.

P u b l i s h e d   o n : 0 7 / 0 6 / 2 0 1 3

 Chapter Thirty-Two 

"I'm not your dog."
"I didn't say you were."

 
Welcome to Grandion, boys.another guy spoke up as he appeared out of nowhere when Brian left to one of the rooms in the underground mansion. "And that is Lee Jinki, but you can call him Onew. He's pretty much like our leader here but we have no idea why sometimes." 
 
"Hey hey hey, don't just say that. You know damn well why." Onew snapped at Key who could only roll his eyes at him. "OH really now?" Onew said as suddenly he appeared on Key's back and within seconds, Key was pinned down on the ground with his back facing up as Onew was sitting on top of him. It was like magic and Onew's speed was just incredible that the boys thought he was just using voodoo spells to appear from one place to another. "F-Fine, just get the hell off me." Key grunted as he pushed Onew off who could only chuckle. "You should go see Brian." Taemin, the youngest, told Onew from across the room as Taemin was just sharpening his knives.
 
"And why me?" Onew asked but Minho gave him a glare. "Alright, alright." Onew breathed out as he raised two hands in front of his chest. "I get that everyone likes me." Onew joked but Taemin threw a knife at Onew who swiftly caught the knife without even turning back. He held onto the tip of the knife and without turning around he threw the knife at Taemin. Taemin stopped the knife from piercing through his brain when he raised a hand in front of his face. Just stopping the knife with his mind powers. He took the knife and he aimed it at the dart board. He managed to hit the bullseye, as usual. Taemin tried to see if he could impress the boys by taking out ten knives as he constantly aimed at the target. Within ten seconds, ten knives were on the bullseye point. Well plus one more knive since he started tossing the knives with one knive on it already.
 
The boys watched Taemin train his skills in awe but they broke their gaze away from him when Key clapped his hands once. "Fascinating isn't it? Taemin, the youngest among us but one of the most skillful ones here." Taemin waved at them and smirked before he went back to sharpening his knives after he used his mind to pull all the knives out. "Like I mentioned before, that's Minho." Key said as he pointed at the tall boy who was reading a book by the table in the corner. Minho was so into his book, he didn't even care about the people around him. "He's the one who comes up with the strategies here. Wisest and second youngest." Key smiled before he whistled, making the boys look at him.
 
"And I'm Key. The third youngest an-"
 
"The most cockiest." Minho answered from the corner and Key shot a glare at him. "But the most swifty one." Minho added in that made Key smile. "Good boy."
 
"I'm not your dog."
 
"I didn't say you were."
 
"Whatever." Minho waved a hand before he went back to reading his book. Before Key could go on, Taemin got up and switched on the TV screen beside the dart board. He growled and he gripped onto his knives. "Company?" Key asked as Taemin nodded his head before he placed his hand on the wall and a secret passage way opened. "Minho, you take over. I'm going with Taemin." Key said as he shot a smile at Minho before he entered the secret passage way to follow Taemin. That was one of their main strategies. Never let a person go alone, well unless they're highly trained but that is still a risk they wouldn't take. "Since he left me in charge with you guys, I bet you guys have questions." Minho smiled as he got up from his seat. "And I have answers."
 
"You okay?" Onew asked as he crouched down beside Brian who was lying on his back on the floor in the study room. It was his favorite room be in whenever he came to Grandion with Hae Jung. For hours they would just read the books here to let time past and he missed doing this with her. She promised him when things were alright and stable, she would follow him here just to spend time with one another. Brian wiped his tear away before he sighed. "C'mon! Stop being a sour seed! You have to meet our rookies. They're pretty cute." Onew joked before Brian shot a glare at him. "Get the hell out." Brian hissed as Onew gulped.
 
Onew cleared his throat before he got up. "Fine, sheesh. I'll just bring them here." Onew chimed before he snapped his fingers and he was gone. "Screw that bastard." Brian breathed out when the door opened and six vampires entered along with Onew. "Onew I said get the hel-" Brian's voice trailled off when he met eyes with six vampires in the room. "Alright, I'll leave them with you. Bye!" Onew beamed before he snapped his fingers to disappear. "No Onew wa-" Brian punched the ground before he wanted to get up on his feet but one of them who had a low voice said, "N-No, don't get up if you don't want to."
 
"We'll just sit around you." one of them who had big eyes said as the one with the low voice gestured them to sit around Brian. There were three on his left, and another three on his right. "Sorry that you have to meet me like this." Brian apologized as he stared at the ceiling. "It's alright." the youngest one smiled before Brian turned to look at him. "You're pretty young. What's your name?" Brian asked before the younger boy smiled. "Name's Choi Jun Hong. But you can call me Zelo." Brian managed to smile a little as he looked young but at the same time, Brian knew he was capable of things that could blow his mind away. Brian looked at the boy beside him who had brown hair. Naturally it turned to an introduction session.
 
"I'm Yoo Youngjae but they call me Jae or Youngjae." he smiled before Brian gave a nod, turning his head to the person beside Youngjae. He seemed like the quiet yet deadly type. "Kim Himchan. Himchan for short." Himchan nodded before Brian smirked. "You seem deadly." Himchan gave a smirk before he nodded in gratitude for the compliment. "Believe me, he is." the boy in front of Himchan, who was on Brian's right side spoke up, receiving laughters from the rest. "Let me guess, Jung Daehyun. Daehyun or Dae for short?" Daehyun's eyes widened before he nodded his head.
 
The rest widened their eyes before Brian let out a soft chuckle. "I can read minds, if that's what you're wondering. Oh wait, that's exactly what you're wondering." A few of them managed to chuckle while some felt intimidated by Brian but they knew sooner or later they'd get used to it. "Name's Moon Jong Up. You can call me whatever you like." Jong Up smiled before Brian nodded at him in amusement. "W-Why are you smiling like that?" Jong Up asked before Brian looked up at the ceiling again. "I don't know. Probably because you told me to call you 'Whatever you like'."
 
Jong Up rubbed the back of his neck before he tried to explain but Brian held a hand up. "Don't explain, Jong Up." Brian let his hand fall onto his chest before he turned to look at the guy who had a low voice tone. He seemed to look like a leader with the way he carried himself. "I'm Bang Yongguk. Yongguk for short, oldest among the six of us." Just as Brian expected, he could see qualities of a leader in Yongguk. "And you're somewhat the leader, am I right?" Brian asked as he sat up, using his elbows as a support. Yongguk nodded his head before the boys around him cheered softly. They immediately kept quiet when Brian stood up. Brian raised his hand and motioned it until the door opened. The boys' eyes widened and looked at him. "Go on." Brian said as he turned his back on the boys before walking towards one of the shelf.
 
"S-Sorry but what?" Yongguk spoke up before Brian sighed before his hand could reach for one of the books. "Get ou-I mean," he breathed out as he turned around. "Just leave. I'm not in the shape for anything today." Brian breathed out before he turned back around. Just like that, the boys left and Zelo shut the door on his way out. "Well, he holds his emotions in good." Daehyun said as some of them nodded their heads. Onew appeared out of nowhere and the boys jerked up a little.
 
"He's in there, isn't he?" Onew asked as he let out a soft sigh. "Is he alright?" Youngjae asked as Onew patted his head. "Of course he is! Just..not now." Before Onew disappeared, "You should probably head down. I bet you can sense there is company right?" Onew smirked before he disappeared. "Let's head down." Yongguk nodded before he leaded the way down. "So we'll be staying here from now on?" Sehun asked as Minho nodded his head. "Yes, since we would be stronger if we unite. There are plenty of rooms for you here so-" Minho's voice trailled off when he saw Yongguk and the rest coming down. "..so you'll be staying here." Minho nodded before he got up. "Looks like you're going to need to get used to being with one another. You guys," Minho pointed at Kyungsoo and the rest surrounding him and he turned to point at Yongguk, "And you guys. You all need to get along with one another now. I don't want any fights, any arguments. None of that. Do you understand me?"
 
Everyone nodded their heads before a smile came onto Minho's face. "That's good, but if I see any of you going against what I've just said?" he let out a soft chuckle before his eyes darkened. "You boys should know what I'm capable of." he sent a look to Yongguk and the guys shuddered before nodding their heads. Minho was definitely witty, quiet but he was one of the deadliest vampires yet. He possessed this skill where he could duplicate himself and let's just say, five is better than one right? He could easily take on a gang of experienced vampires and it would be like a stroll at the park for him. It was like watching five of Minho fighting against other vampires that can't even fight well on their own. There was a huge contrast. He was offered to be a leader in the castle in Darion Town but he easily rejected it.
 
He started off as a vampire with his five friends, Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin. He didn't plan on leaving them just for the title of a leader. It was said that he was allowed to be a leader and still be with his friends but he will need to be staying in the castle for a few decades before he could leave. With that condition? Minho easily just turned it down. However, he was also offered an important role by Zenon in the Carrion Clan in the castle in Celtic Town, on the Cattrige side but Minho turned that offer down way faster than the offer he received from the leaders in the Dynarion Clan. "Now, get to know each other. If you need me, I'll be two floors down." Minho said before he went away, taking his book on the table before he left.
 
"Any luck?" Minho asked as he opened the door. Jonghyun ruffled his own hair before he groaned. "No, it's ." Jonghyun breathed out before he lowered his head. "She's gone, isn't she?" Minho asked before Jonghyun nodded his head. "Kyle and the rest are going to help her. And from what I heard, Dong Hae will do all he can to get his father's help but.."
 
"But if Hine does anything out of the blue.." Minho continued before Jonghyun sighed. "That will be the end of Hae Jung." Sehun's eyes widened when he heard Jonghyun saying that. He wasn't supposed to be eavesdropping but he couldn't help but stay and listen when he heard Hae Jung's name. The boys were allowed to wander around and so happened he passed by the room Minho and Jonghyun was in. "Sehun what are you-" Sehun quickly placed a hand over Luhan's mouth and placed a finger on his lips to make Luhan keep quiet. Luhan's eyes widened before he nodded his head. Sehun pulled away his hand and the both of them stood by the door to listen what else Jonghyun and Minho were going to say but they couldn't hear anything.
 
They furrowed their eyebrows as when they looked up they saw Minho and Jonghyun looking down on them. "What are you two doing?" Minho asked as Sehun gulped. "W-We were just.." Luhan spoke up as Jonghyun scoffed softly before pulling the two in the room while Minho shut the door.