Trapped.

Revenge.

P u b l i s h e d   o n : 1 2 / 0 6 / 2 0 1 3

 Chapter Thirty-Six  Trapped.

"Right turn!" Brandon shouted and she turned right, following behind him.


 
Get up! Onew raised his voice at the three boys who fell down before him. "Don't let me try to get in your head! Sheild it and don't let me use my powers to take effect on you. I've taught you this so many times." Onew growled as he took a step back when the three boys, Himchan, Daehyun and Zelo got up to stand in front of him again. Onew withdrew his powers he was using against these boys before any harm could be done. "One more time. I'll try this again."
 
Onew possessed the powers of what you call, the Deadly Sin Projection. Also known as Sinful Influence. Do you know the seven deadly sins? Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Evny and Pride. He possessed the powers of making another vampire feel or commit those sins. Take Gluttony for example. This will be called as the Gluttony projection and with this, Onew can control others to make one another cannibalistic or hungry to the extend where he can make his enemies to be on his side. Once his enemies are on his side, he can make whatever he want to his enemy to go against his own people. Just like Minho, Onew was considered pretty deadly as this was only ONE of the deadly sins he possessed. He possessed all seven. Which in this case, he has only shown one or two to the chosen ones.
 
"I'll try again. If at least one of you can get passed this, you may take a break." Onew growled before the boys nodded their heads. Daehyun possessed the powers of defense break. In which he can break down any type or any kind of defense. Be it defense using water, fire, wind, or, believe it or not, even Zelo's bones. If Zelo were to use his bones as a defense from Daehyun, even Daehyun could easily break it down, no matter how strong Zelo's bones are. Himchan possessed the powers of energy drain. Where he could easily just drain his enemies powers and use their powers against his enemies. They possessed such great powers but they were still on the way of developing them. And if they focused hard enough, they could combine their powers for a stronger defense against Onew.
 
From afar, Brian was training the other three of the new chosen ones he's never met before. He was training Yongguk, Youngjae and Jongup. These three thought that maybe Brian was a little less uptight than Onew but they were dead wrong. Brian's trainings were hell. The other twelve boys were trained by either Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun or Key. Since there was four of them, each of them took to train three of them. They were slightly impressed that all of them managed to land a hit on them. Even if it was just a little, it still counts as something good considering they only have been training for six months or so.
 
"Hey, wake up." a soilder tapped her cheek and she abruptly opened her eyes at look at the soilder in front of her. She couldn't even hiss or growl because it was pointless. The blue tape was still on . The soilder ripped off the blue tape and she coughed right after he did that. She breathed through and took in deep breaths. "It's me." the soilder spoke up and her eyes widened. "Y-You.." she croaked out and it was night. Could you believe that even in the underworld there was night and day? Even Hae Jung didn't know that. She thought that the underworld would just be a world where souls would be. Hell she didn't even know you could get hurt down here. "We're leaving now."
 
"N-Now?" her eyes widened and he ripped apart the plastic like thing that onto her hands and he broke the vines tied onto her legs. It seems that when she was asleep, the vines from the walls crawled and tied themselves around her legs so she couldn't walk around. Well they got their wish because she was asleep the whole way through. She didn't even want to fight, she didn't want to do anything for the matter. She knew she only had to rely on Brandon because she knew she could escape on her own but where would she go after that? She would still get caught in the end and the security would be twice as tight. "We can't afford to let you stay here any longer. I've received orders and it's time for you to leave with me."
 
"Orders?" she blinked at him and he hissed at her. "Hae Jung this is no time for you to be like this! I need you to come back to your senses! I need you to be that strong vampire that everyone is afraid of-"
 
"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
 
"." Brandon cursed under his breath and she kicked him off the moment the other soilder took out their swords. She didn't know they could carry swords around like this or it would leave an effect but when she got burnt by the burning quicksilver rods, she believed anything could happen down in this hellhole. Even though she's injured and she hasn't drank blood in three days, she was still capable and strong. Although the burnt marks by her legs and arms were painful, she got up and when she raised her hand up in the air, she started her chant when she saw Brandon had put a forcefield around himself. She smirked when she noticed he was quick and smart.
 
When she was done with her chant, she clenched her fists and the soilder that tried to attack Brandon vanished. "We don't have much time. I can't explain much to you. We have to leave now." Brandon said as he was still wearing his armor. "Pretend to be tied up." Brandon said as she grabbed the broken vines loosely and put it around her wrists behind her back to make it look like she was tied up. "Just follow my lead and don't say a single word." Brandon whispered and she nodded her head. He gripped onto her arm and he dragged her along the hallways. She gulped when they were passing by a few other soilders. She still didn't know what Brandon was doing here in the first place or how he got this armor but she knew he was a very experienced and capable vampire.
 
"Hey kid, what are you doing with that vampire?" the other soilder asked and Hae Jung mentally cursed when she thought they would walk pass by these group of soilders easily. "Ah, Hine told me to bring me to her." Brandon lied and the soilders decided to shrug it off after a thought. "Do you need backup?" another guy asked and Brandon waved a hand. "It's alright. I can handle her. She's surprisingly tame today." Brandon joked before the other soilders turned around but they didn't walk. They stood there as they watched Brandon drag Hae Jung away. "Walk faster." Brandon sent a thought and Hae Jung did as she was told to follow Brandon's speed.
 
"HEY KID!" the voice called him and he stopped walking and he gripped tighter onto Hae Jung's arm with one hand to make her stop walking. Brandon turned around before he raised an eyebrow. "Why isn't she tied up?" one of them asked and Brandon gulped before he looked down on her wrists. It seems like when they were walking faster, the vines fell off her wrists. He turned to give her a slap. She growled but she didn't do anything back to him. Instead she watched him as he turned to smile at them underneath the armor. "See? She's so tame today. She can't possibly do anything. Even with after the way I slapped her." Brandon lied and Hae Jung found it impressive on how he could just do this, but that slap did hurt. Hae Jung and Brandon were going to go on their way until, "Isn't Hine's room the other way?" the soilder asked and Brandon gave Hae Jung's arm a tight squeeze before they froze with their backs facing the soilders. "This is where we run." Brandon sent a thought and Hae Jung replied with a quick "Okay."
 
Brandon snapped his fingers and his armor from his body was gone and he was dressed in a black jacket with a tank top underneath along with black slacks. He looked nothing like a soilder and Hae Jung could see his face perfectly. He looked exactly like Brian but just a little bit more mature. She had no time to stare at him and she had to act quick when, "We have an intruder!" the soilders shouted and they began to take out their swords as well as they went around to call for soilders to surround the place before Hae Jung and Brandon could escape. "Here!" Brandon shouted as he held onto Hae Jung's hand. He linked his fingers with hers tight to make sure her hand wouldn't slip away from his.
 
"Right turn!" Brandon shouted and she turned right, following behind him. He was leading her to take the backway to get out of the dungeon to enter the forest instead of leaving through the front gate of where she was being kept. The place she was kept in was actually the castle of Hine. It was pretty big and huge with a lot of passage ways. Even the secret passage ways contained trapholes that could kill a person instantly. Brandon was assigned to travel to the underworld to retrieve Hae Jung back because the leaders of the Dynarion Clan knows that Brandon could excel. Even though Dis is Dong Hae's father, they knew it would be too risky to send Dong Hae because he doesn't exactly get along with his father. Using Brandon isn't bad either, considering Brandon was a leader himself but this was a secret that even Brian didn't know about.
 
All these years Brandon didn't die. He has been secretly watching Brian from time to time but he would never reveal himself to Brian. He wanted to see Brian improve by himself and you could say that Brandon was proud when he saw drastic changes in Brian's body. There was once Brian had been injured badly after a bloodbath fight and he was supposingly not allowed to move around for days but because Brandon quietly appeared in his room and healed him when he was asleep, Brian thought it was all a 'miracle' when actually it was his big brother watching over him like a guardian because he knows Brian deserves it.
 
"Faster!" Brandon shouted as they were running down the hallways and she glanced back to see soilders running after them. "Don't let them get away!" Brandon hissed when he dodged the silver arrow being aimed at them. "These bastards won't give up." Brandon growled as he pulled Hae Jung faster to swiftly make turns around the corridors and pathways around the castle. Hae Jung kept glancing back and it seems like they've lost them but if they slowed down, the soilders would easily catch them again. There's no way in hell Brandon is going to let that happen. He opened one door and he pulled Hae Jung in.
 
Hae Jung had a bad feeling about this when she heard sounds of the walls moving. "Oh fu-" Brandon's voice trailled off when he used his mind to light up the room and it revealed that they had went into a room with spikes on every part of the wall. It's like in the movies you know? The hero goes into the room with a trap and they die just like that. Brandon's eyes widened when he realized this was the wrong room. He had mistaken this room for the door to the way out of here. The walls slowly enclosed on the both of them and the door behind them disappeared. "We're trapped." Brandon hissed as he searched for a way out but it was impossible. Every inch of the wall was covered with spikes that seem impossible to break.
 
"God damn it." Brandon hissed when the wall behind them started to enclose on them too. All of the sudden, the spikes appeared on the wall behind them like a deadly trap. Brandon pulled Hae Jung until the both of them stood in the middle of the room. The four walls around them were getting closer and closer. "We have to think of a way out." Hae Jung said and Brandon looked at her. "I don't want to be a pessimist here but I don't see a way out." Just on cue, the ceiling above them had spikes over it and it started to come down on them. Now it was four walls along with a ceiling filled with spikes enclosing on them. Brandon was still surprised the floor hasn't done anything yet. "Great." Brandon cursed when he looked up the ceiling to realize that.