First Night at Jaeju Island

Confession Between Two

B2ST - Back To You

---------------------------------------

 

Everyone was sitting down eating their dinner and after that, it was free time. The students decided to walk around the beach and you walked around with C.A.P and Jihae.

Jihae spread her arms, "Yah~ this place is like heaven" she said. Then there was a gust of sea breeze which made her long hair fly back. You nodded, "I know, I can't believe that our school actually has these kinds of events" you were happy.

C.A.P was walking behind you two and kicked the pebbles on the ground, around. You turned back to see him and smiled, "Minsoo oppa, are you bored?" you suddenly asked him. He looked up at you and shook his head, "What makes you think that?" he asked. You nodded to the pebbles on the ground, "You seem bored to me".

C.A.P smiled, "Guess I'm busted" he chuckled. You also chuckled, "Oppa, why did you move to my school instead of Byunghun's?" you asked, wanting to know the reason. He looked at you and gave you a warm smiled, "Because I don't want people to harass you. Plus those kids can get so annoying" he groaned. Jihae and you laughed.

The three of you walked along the jetty and talked for a bit before heading back to the hotel. You walked up to your room and opened the door. You were tired and headed straight to your bed. You laid down on it and Jihae was sitting on her bed.

Jihae then stood up, "I'm going to take a shower first" she said and got her towel and pajamas. You nodded, "Okay, I'll just wait for you" you said and continued to stare up at the ceiling.

While Jihae was in the shower, you decided to go for a walk around the beach, since it was just outside of the hotel. When you reached the beach you sat down on the sand and ran your fingers through the sand, lightly. Everything was peaceful when you heard footsteps approaching you.

"Why sit all alone?" Jaybeom sat beside you.

You turned your head to stare at him, "Are you stalking me?" you asked. He chuckled, "Why are you asking me that? You want me to stalk you?" he lifted his eyebrows. You scoffed, "You're really annoying you know that" you gave him a look.

"Funny, coming from you it doesn't hurt me" he smiled. You scoffed again. He looked out at the sea, "It's calm isn't it" he was referring to the water.

You stared out at the sea. [It is calm]. You turned to look at Jaybeom and something about his features made your stomach flip.. but not in a bad way. [He looks so sincere from this angle]. You realised what you were thinking and turned away immediately. [Babo Soohyo, don't think like that!!].

Jaybeom smiled to himself. [I guess she'll fall for me earlier than expected. Soohyo, I will be able to get you back]. He scootched closer to you but you moved away immediately. "I can't sit close to my friend?" he asked.

You looked at him like if he was a crazy person, "Friend? You really think that we're friends?" you asked him. He nodded, "Yeah. Then what are we? Enemies?" he looked straight into your eyes. You stared at them and looked away slowly, "I will never be your friend" you coldly shot at him. He sighed, "Why are you being so cold towards me? Look, I know I made a mistake but come on, you can't hold a grudge forever".

You shot him a look, "I think you know exactly why I'm being cold towards you.. I'm leaving" you got up and began to walk back to the hotel when someone took hold on your arm. Your turned around and it was Jaybeom.

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry? It was my mistake okay. I admit that I was wrong and I'm sorry for making you feel resentment towards me.." his voice was full of sadness. You felt your heartache. You twisted your arm but he held onto it tighter. He continued, "Look, I know we can't be together now, but I really want to be with you again!".

Those 4 words made you freeze up. 'Be with you again' you didn't know what to think. Your mind was going crazy with all these thoughts and memories. You shook your head to get those thoughts and messy memories out of your head. "Let go of me!!" you said and twisted your arm. He held onto it tighter. "I SAID LET GO!!" you shouted, getting a bit teary.

Just then someone came and punched Jaybeom in the face. He fell down to the ground with a bleeding lip. You gasped and to your surprise it was C.A.P. His fist was curled up and he was tensing it a lot. He breathes heavily and you could tell he was angry by the way his eyes looked.

"DON'T. YOU. DARE. GO. NEAR. HER. AGAIN!!" he snarled at Jaybeom. You held onto C.A.P's arm, "Minsoo oppa, don't. He didn't do anything to me" you said, but he grabbed your arm and dragged you away from Jaybeom. You looked back at Jaybeom to see him wiping the blood off his lips. You felt sad but then continued to follow C.A.P.

When the two of you entered the lobby, he let go of your arm but very roughly. He turned around and looked at you sternly, "Tell me why were you with him?" he asked. You looked down at the floor, "I didn't invite him, he just appeared" you softly replied. To be honest you were scared of C.A.P when he got mad. You don't like looking into his eyes.

C.A.P calmed down a bit, "Look Soohyo, I don't want you to hang out with him. I'm not saying you can't talk to him but..".

"I understand oppa. Don't worry I'm a big girl now and I can make my own decisions" you patted his shoulder. C.A.P nodded, "You should go to your room, Jihae would be worried". You nodded, "Okay, good night oppa" you waved and headed to the elevator.

Just then your phone received a text. You took your phone out from your jacket pocket and saw that it was from Byunghun oppa.

'Are you asleep yet? God damn girl, I miss you already :( when are you coming back?! T_T' - Byunghun oppa.

You smiled to yourself and replied back, "Asleep this early? It's like you don't know me at all. I'm coming back next week, can't you wait?" you pressed send. You pressed the elevator and the doors opened. You walked in and by then you received another text.

'I know you very well!! I even know what you like and hate. NOOOO!! I can't wait that long. I want you to come home now!!' - Byunghun oppa.

You shook your head and pressed on the number 7.