Curious C.A.P

Confession Between Two

T-ara - Lovey Dovey

-------------------------------------

 

Days have gone by and there was only a few days left on the trip. Jaybeom has been annoying the crap out of you lately but somehow the more he annoyed you, you kind of liked hanging out with him.

-----------------

It was Tuesday night and you were lying in bed. Jihae was sound asleep while you tossed and turned in your bed. You sat up and sighed frustratingly. [Why can't I sleep?]. You took out your phone off the night stand and searched through your contacts to call L.Joe oppa. As you were about to press call, someone else was calling you.

"Yobeosayo?" you answered.

"Do you want to hang out tonight? I can't sleep" he said across the other line. [Jaybeom]. You knew at the sound of his voice. "So do you want to?" he was waiting for your answer. You lightly coughed, "How did you.. never mind. Okay" you half heartedly agreed and hanged up straight away before he could say anything else. [This guy, how did he know that I wasn't asleep?]. You shrugged your shoulders and began to change.

Jaybeom was in his room getting ready when C.A.P came in (He's rooming with C.A.P). He stared at Jaybeom and began, "Where are you going?" he asked. Jaybeom didn't bother to look at him, "Going out with Soohyo" he calmly answered. C.A.P froze at the mention of your name, "Soohyo?" he repeated. Jaybeom nodded. C.A.P scoffed, "Stop lying, she doesn't want to hang out with you".

Jaybeom clicked his tongue, "She didn't mention it to you? We're friends" he smirked.

"Friends?!" C.A.P was angry at the fact that you didn't even tell him about this friendship. Jaybeom smiled to himself and walked past him, "Don't worry, I'll take care of her" with that he closed the door and headed towards the elevator.

C.A.P was still standing at the same spot and decided to go after him. He was curious as to why you accepted to be his friend.

While you were waiting down at the lobby, Jaybeom snuck from behind you and went up to your ears, "Boo!!" he whispered. You jumped a bit and turned around, "Yah!! Don't scare me like that!!" you pushed him and walked off. He laughed and ran after you, "Hey wait for me!!" he hugged your arm, but you got your arm free.

C.A.P saw the whole thing and got even more suspicious at your relationship. [You better not be going out with him.. Byunghun would be so mad if you were..]. He decided to follow you guys.

You and Jaybeom was walking around the shops and small souvenir store. Jaybeom pointed to a mask and held it to his face, "What do you think?" he asked you. You could feel yourself trying to smile but you held it in, "Are you wearing a mask? I thought it was your real face" you coldly and walked off.

He placed the mask down. Some reason he didn't mind you being harsh to him, "Yah Soohyo, wait for me. I want to show you something" he pulled you into a clothing store.

"What are we doing here?" you asked him, annoyed.

"I want to buy you something" he answered. With that he turned around and went off to the counter. You closely examined his actions but couldn't care less so decided to walk around the store. C.A.P was closely eyeing the two of you and when he saw you looking straight at him, he quickly turned around and walked out of the store.

"Minsoo oppa!!" you called after him. He stopped in his tracks. [!! BUSTED]. He slowly turned around and acted like he was surprised to see you as well. "Soohyo? What are you doing here?". You crossed your arms, "I should be asking you that question. Shouldn't oppa be sleeping?".

He exhaled a breath of relief. [I thought she was going to ask why I was stalking her..]. He smiled, "I couldn't sleep so decided to walk around. You know, explore the place" he said.

You nodded. Just then Jaybeom's voice was heard, calling your name. You sighed, "I guess I'll see you later oppa" you turned around but C.A.P caught your arm, "Are you friends with him?" he asked.

Your eyes widened. You totally forget to tell C.A.P about Jaybeom and you. "Ah, neh. But don't worry, we're not close friends" you reassured him. He slowly nodded and let go of your arm, "Just don't date him because you know Byunghun..".

You shook your head, "I'm never going to to date that loser again" you said. C.A.P smiled at your answer, "Alright, at least you know that" he chuckled, you also. 

"Well I got to go" you said and waved to him and walked off.

Jaybeom was walking around the store looking for you. [Where can she be?] Just then he saw you walking in from the front and was relieved. He proceeded to you. "Thought you left without me".

You looked at him, "Well I didn't. I'm here" you said.

Jaybeom held out a box in front of you, "Here, I bought this for you". Your eyes were fixed on the box. You looked at him and back to the box. [He wasn't joking when he said he wanted to buy me something]. Jaybeom smiled, "It's for you" he held your hand out and place it in your palm, "Don't open it when I'm around" he winked at you and left.

You stared at the gift and wondered what it was. "Hurry up Soohyo!!" Jaybeom called. You turned around and continued to follow him, holding onto the small box.

The two of you walked past an ice cream store and Jaybeom pulled you in. "What the?" you were surprised. As you stepped inside, there was different flavours of ice cream and you started to your lips.

"Thought you would like to eat it" Jaybeom said while staring at the different flavours. You looked at him, "How did you know?" you asked him, surprised.

He looked at you with a soft expression, "I remember you would always love to eat ice cream". You stared at him and a smile spread across your face. "This is the first time I've ever seen you smile at me" he pinched your cheeks.

"You remember it.." you softly said. He nodded, which made you more happy.

"Anyways, what do you like?" he asked.

C.A.P was standing outside the store and studied the way you were looking at Jaybeom. [She doesn't like him does she? She better not or else I don't know what to say to Byunghun]. C.A.P sighed and walked off. "She can make her own choices.. chose the right one Soohyo".

After ice cream, Jaybeom and you headed back to the hotel, since it was getting late. The two of you were in the lobby. You turned to him, "You go up first, I.. need to go to the toilet" you said. He nodded, "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow" he saluted you and walked off.

When he was in the elevator, you sat down on the sofa and opened the box that Jaybeom gave you earlier. Your eyes widened at the little doll in a hanbok staring back at you.

"Who gave you that?" asked a voice from behind you.

You turned around to see C.A.P, "Oh oppa. It's just a gift" you said and placed it back in the box. C.A.P sat next to you, "Soohyo, you're becoming closer to Jaybeom.." he said. You shot your head up and looked at him, "I'm not that close to him!!" you protested.

"I hope not. I don't want to see Byunghun's reaction when he finds out you're dating him.." he warned you. You nodded. [Byunghun oppa would be furious..]. C.A.P yawned and stretched his arm, "Well I'm off to sleep" he said and ruffled your hair, "You should to" he said and left.

"Yah!!" you straightened your hair and ran after him, "Wait oppa!!" you called. The elevator doors opened and the both of you walked inside.