Broken Promise

Confession Between Two

F.T Island - Girls Don't Know

------------------------------------------------

 

Days have passed and you haven't contacted L.Joe or heard any news of him. You grew worried and at school, C.A.P would reassure you that he was alright. You didn't want to believe him but it would be better if you had heard it from L.Joe himself.

You walked into school and Jaybeom was waiting for you like usual. He saw you and ran up to you, "Soohyo~" he sang. You looked up and gave a weak smile. "What's wrong? Haven't heard from L.Joe yet?" he sighed. You shook your head, "I got to go now" you gave him a smile and walked off.

In class you weren't paying attention to anyone. When everyone was writing, you sat up and walked to the door. The teacher looked at you and asked, "Where are you going?". You looked at him and answered, "I'm feeling unwell". He nodded and you continued to walk out of the class.

Since everyone was still in class, the hallway was quiet. You walked across the music room and no one was in there so you decided to walk inside. You sat down in front of the piano and started to play some keys.

"Oppa.. Byunghun oppa.. are you alright?" you softly asked yourself and hung your head low. You took out your phone and had a flashback.

"Don't talk to me ever!!" L.Joe shot at you and walked away.

You sighed and placed your phone down. [He wouldn't want to talk to me.. I bet oppa is still angry.. it's been days since I've last talked to him]. You placed your arms across the piano keys and burried your head in your arms.

Meanwhile, Zico had forgotten his music book in the music room. As he approached the room, he twisted the doorknob and to his surprise he saw you sitting at the piano burrying your face in your arms.

"Soohyo?". You lifted your head slowly and saw Zico, "Oh hey" you weakly greeted. He grew worried, "Why are you here alone?". You wiped your tears away, "Just thinking about stuff..". Zico walked up to you, he placed his hand over your forehead, "You're not sick..". You chuckled softly, "Of course I'm not sick" you gently moved his hand away.

He took a chair and sat down in front of you, "What's wrong? You can tell me anything" he smiled. You took a deep breath, "Well.. for some reason I've been developing feelings for Jaybeom.." you confessed. Zico was shocked at your confession. He didn't know why he was feeling shocked in the first place, "You like him?" he softly asked. You nodded and looked up at him, "And I thought that I would never fall for him..".

Zico stayed quiet and continued to listen to you. You cleared your throat and continued, "Well he took me out to go watch a movie and we ate. I felt happy when I'm with him now, even though I'm still annoyed with him but it's different than before.." you began to smile. Zico nodded his head, "Someone is in love~" he lightly teased. You lightly slapped his arm and giggled. He smiled back at you, "Then why are you sad?" he was confused at this point.

You continued, "L.Joe oppa doesn't like me hanging around Jaybeom, because after Jaybeom and I broke up before, L.Joe was angry at Jaybeom and he even hitted him. L.Joe is like a brother to me, always protecting me" you smiled. "L.Joe comforted me during those times and I promised him that I would never fall for Jaybeom again.. but during those times I still had feelings for him. I would always try to forget about him but I couldn't..".

"I guess you didn't kept that promise?" Zico asked. You nodded. Zico looked at you and he patted your back, "Everything will be alright" he comforted. You looked at him and the way he was now reminded you of when L.Joe was comforting you after the break up, but something was different.. they way he looked at you wasn't the same as when L.Joe looked. It was more.. warmer.

Zico looked at you and smiled, "Hey don't worry. L.Joe would be alright, just give him some time. He's just shocked at the sudden news". You looked away, "It's been days now and he hasn't driven me to school.." you were worried. Just then your phone rang and you looked at the caller ID. "Oppa.." you softly said.

Zico leaned over to see who the caller was. The name Byunghun oppa was flashing, "Pick up" he said. You nodded and answered, "Oppa..".

It was quiet over the other end then L.Joe spoke, "Can we talk?". You smiled, "Of course" you nodded. "Good, I'll meet you in front of your school" he said and hanged up.

You looked at your phone and smiled, "He's coming her to talk to me..". Zico smiled, "See, he wants to sort this out" he stood up. "Go see him". You nodded and walked to the door, you turned and said, "Zico.. thanks" you smiled. He smiled back, "No worries, now go" he ordered you. You nodded and walked off.

Zico smiled to himself, "Why do I always listen to your problems? But then again.. I like helping you, strange" he shrugged it off and went to get his music book that was lying on the table.

----------------------

L.Joe was waiting for you in front of the school and when he saw you walking out, he stood up straight away. It has been days since he last saw you. "Soohyo" he called. You looked at him, smiled and walked over to where he was.

You sat down next to him, "So how are you oppa?" you wanted the conversation to begin steadily. He nodded, "I've been alright" he looked over at you, "Let me get this straight to the point..". You stared at him. "I was really angry seeing you with Jaybeom.. I know I was being harsh and screamed at you but I care for you".

"I know that oppa" you took his hand and squeezed it. He smiled, "Even though you promised that you would never fall for him.. but you broke it..". You cleared your throat and looked the other way. "It's really your choice". You beamed at him, "Jinja!! So you're not mad anymore?". He shook his head, "I'm not mad". You hugged him.

L.Joe continued, "But..". You stopped hugging him and pulled back to face him. "I still don't like Jaybeom, I'll stick up with him but if he hurts you again.." he placed his thumb and moved it across his neck.

You laughed and hugged him again, "Don't worry, I'll promise that I'll choose the right guy in the end".