Like Sibling

Confession Between Two

Boyfriend - Don't Touch My Girl

---------------------------------------------

The long weekend was over and you were in your room packing your books into your bag when a hand held out and helped you.

You looked up and gasped, "Byunghun oppa??". He smiled at you. "Ready for school??" he asked. You nodded and followed him out of your room.

The two of you were riding down the streets and stopped at a traffic light. You were sitting behind L.Joe and your eyes wondered around.

"You don't have any morning classes today??" L.Joe asked. "Nope!! But I have to go study for an assignment" you made a face. L.joe saw your face from the side mirror and chuckled to himself. "Do you want to have some fun??" he asked. "Fun??" you were unsure about wether to go to school early or not.

"I guess that means yes!!" when the light turned green L.Joe sped up. You were shock at the sudden speed and wrapped your arms around his waist tighter.

The two of you were now standing in front of a carnival. There were games and rides around the whole area. Your eyes admired the whole place. Truth was, you never went to a carnival before.

L.Joe tugged onto your arm. "Let's go exploring" he lead you in.

The two of you ate fairy floss and played the carnival games. You were throwing the balls into the rings but kept missing, soon you ran out of the balls. You frowned in disappointment and turned your back away from it. L.Joe saw your expression and decided to play for you. He paid the man and began throwing the balls into the rings smoothly. You still had your back turned to him and didn't realize what he was doing. L.Joe won and the man handed him a big white fluffly bear.

You felt something soft, pressed against your back and turned around. L.Joe was holding the bear in front of him. "Here!!" he held it out. Your eyes widened at the sight of the bear. "Where did you.." your eyes widened at the sight of the bear.

"I just won it!! For you" he said.

You warmly smiled at him and held onto the bear. The both of you then headed to the rides section. People were screaming loudly and you looked around to see what rides you wanted to go on.

"What about that one??" you pointed to a rollarcoaster. L.Joe looked at it and slightly nodded. You took that as a yes and pulled him towards the line. It was your turn to go on and the two of you sat next to each other. You gave L.Joe a smile and waved your hands up. "WOO I can't wait for this to start" you laughed.

L.Joe shook his head, "place your hands down" he ordered.

"Arasso" you did what he told you to do.

Just then the cart started to move and your heart was beating fast. You squealed in happiness and when the ride reached the top, it stopped for a bit.

"READY??" L.Joe shouted.

"YES!!" you joined in.

The ride went down and the two of you screamed. It did a loop and your stomach turned. You continued to scream and L.Joe reached his hand out to you. You looked at it and took it. The two of you waved your hands up and began laughing instead of shouting.

After the ride, you hugged your bear and rested your head on it. "Ahh I feel dizzy.." you said.

"Do you want to sit down for a while??" L.Joe suggested. You tiredly nodded, still having your head leaning onto the bear.

L.Joe held your hand and lead you to the benches. He placed the bear on his side and you rested your head on his shoulder.

"Oppa.." you started.

"What is it??" L.Joe asked. You sat up and looked at him. "You don't have classes in the morning as well right??" you questioned him. He blankly stared at you and patted your head, "of course I don't" he chuckled. For some reason you didn't want to believe him. "Tell me the truth" you said.

He sighed, "I can never hide anything from you" he smiled at you. You gasped, "then why are you here?? You should be at school!!" you stood up and pulled him up but he was being stubborn and continued to sit where he was.

"My lesson isn't that important anyways" he said.

You stopped pulling him. "But still.. I want you to go to school. Do you want to be in trouble??" you tugged his arm to get him up. He sighed and stood up which made you tumble back. You bumped into a girl and you bowed to her, "I'm sorry".

She just looked at you and walked away. You stared at her back and went back to convincing L.Joe.

A couple was walking by and smiled at you two. "What a cute couple" the woman said.

You looked at her and shook your head. "Aniyo, we're not a couple.. we're more like.." you started to think. "Siblings" L.Joe finished your sentence.

The woman giggled, "I'm sorry" she apologized. You shook your head, "it's okay" you said and she walked off.

"Did you hear that, we're a couple" L.Joe said to your ears. You pushed him slightly. "Who would want to go out with you??" you shot at him. He laughed, "well according to her eyes!!" he pointed out.

"Didn't you say that we were siblings??" you glared at him. "Yeah I said that, but I didn't mean it" he shrugged. You walked closer to him and leaned in. Your faces were inches away. "Do you like me??"

L.Joe was surprised at what you just said. He smiled and slung his arm around your neck, "like a little sister" he noogied your head. "Dongseng Soohyo~" he played.

"Ahh!! Stop it oppa!!" you shouted, trying to get out of the headlock. He released you and you fixed your hair. "Yah!! That was not funny!!" you gave him an angry stare. "Don't you remember what I told you?? You're the sister I never had" he winked at you. You smiled. "And you're the brother that I never had" you poke his forehead.

He stepped back and held onto the spot you poked. "You dare poke you're oppa??" his eyes were wide and looked at you. "I'm sorry oppa!!" you clapped your hands together.

He took your bear. "Fine then, I bet you don't want this" he looked at the bear and patted its head.

You gasped and grabbed it back, "no!! I still want it. Come on, I'll shout you food" you took his hand while your other one was hugging the teddy bear.

The two of you spent the rest of the hour walking around and eating the carnival food. [Byunghun oppa, you're the brother I always wanted].