I Want You Back

Confession Between Two

Jay Park - I Want You Back

---------------------------------------

 

A few days have past and the trip was getting better and better. Although you and Jaybeom didn't talk as much but you guys would occasionally look at each other but you would always break the staring contest first. It felt weird to look at Jaybeom for a long time, your heart was always beating fast.

-----------------

It was night time and everyone was asleep. You couldn't sleep so you decided to head down to the beach. While you were walking around, Block B came in your head and you smiled to yourself. "I made new friends this year" you said to yourself. "Block B..".

You sat down on the end of the jetty and your legs were dangling. You stretched your arms and neck for a bit and laid down to see the stars. Everything was so peaceful, so you closed your eyes.

"What are you doing?".

You shot your eyes opened and saw Jaybeom staring down at you. You quickly sat up and cleared your throat, "Nothing". You didn't meet his eyes.

He casually sat down beside you, "I haven't talked to you in a while" he said. You gave him a look, "Why would you want to talk to me after Minsoo oppa punched you?" you turned the other way. [Babo]. He gave out a little laugh, "You really think that I'm scared of that punk? Even if he is older, he doesn't scare me or his immature crew" he was referring to Teen Top.

You turned around and shouted, "Yah!! Don't talk about Teen Top like that. Their awesome and.." you faced the sea, "They're not like you" you added.

He sighed, "Can't you just forget about the past?" he asked you. You remained quiet.

Honestly you can't just forget about the past just like that. You always wanted to forget it and you hoped that this year was going to be a new start for you but he appeared again.

Jaybeom looked the other way, "I understand that you hate me right now". You looked at him and he looked at you back, "But I really just want to be your friend though" he smiled at you.

"Friends?" you whispered underneath your breath. Like he heard it, he nodded and waited for your answer. [Being friends won't hurt right? I mean I won't fall for him or anything..]. You finally made up your mind and nodded.

"REALLY?" he was excited at your answer.

"Didn't you see me nod?" you raised your voice. He didn't even care that you raised your voice and gave you a hug. Your eyes widened and tried to push him off but his grip was too strong. You gave him and let him hug you, but you didn't hug him back but stared the other way.

He let go of you and gave you a thumbs up, "Thanks for allowing me to be your friend" he gave you a soft hug and whispered in your ear, "Try not to fall for me again" he gave you a wink and left.

It was like you were glued to your seat, you couldn't move. The words he said before came back into your head, 'Try not to fall for me again' it kept replaying in your head, You shook your head to get it out and walked slowly back to the hotel. [Hope being friends is the right choice].

-------------------

Morning approached and you were getting read to go down to the lobby to meet everyone. Jihae had left since she was eager to know what the activity they were going to do today. You closed the door and headed over to the elevator. The doors opened and Jaybeom was standing there waving back at you, "Hey there friend" he grinned happily. You gave him a slight smile and walked in.

He crossed his arms, "Why are you being like this? Aren't you happy to see me?" he asked, from behind you. You turned around and sighed, "We're just friends, not close ones" you said. Then the doors closed.

The two of you arrived at the lobby and walked out from the elevator together. Jihae and C.A.P was shocked to see you two together. Jaybeom was still trying to talk to you but you just ignored him.

Jihae leaned into C.A.P, "What is she doing with him?" she asked. C.A.P was frowning, "I don't know..". [That dude is seriously not understanding the meaning of the punch last time].

Everyone was walking around the island and the tour guide was explaining the culture and hot the island came to be. Some people were listening while others were quietly talking to each other. Block B was at the end and was mucking around.

U-Kwon yawned, "I'm bored, let's go somewhere" he scanned the surrounding. Kyung looked at him, "Where do you want to go?" he asked. 

P.O looked around, "Let's just walk around, it's better than being here" he started to wonder off first.

"Whoa maknae being a rebel?" Jaehyo teased.P.O shrugged his shoulders and the rest laughed. They all decided to ditch the group and walk around on their own.

You were listening to the tour guide and became interested in the topic. In the corner of your eyes you saw someone waving at you. You turned to see that it was Jaybeom. He motioned you to come over. You ignored him the first time but he kept waving at you. You sighed and leaned into Jihae and whispered, "I need to use the bathroom". Before she could say anything else, you quickly ran towards Jaybeom.

He clapped his hands together, "Finally you came" he exhaled. You crossed your arms, "What do you want? I got to go back to the class" you were about to turn around and leave because he didn't answer your question but he grabbed your arm.

You looked at him. He smiled, "Let's go and have fun" he said. "What?!" you were confused. He then quickly dragged you away from the group.

---------------------

The two of you were walking beside each other around the streets. You weren't interested in what he was planning on doing and carelessly just followed him. He pointed to things but you didn't even give than a second glance. He pouted and dragged you somewhere else.

"Yah we're friends, so at least be nicer to me" he said.

"I don't need to be nice to you. I have a choice" you shot at him. He held onto his chest, "Hurtful. I thought that friends are always nice to each other". You looked at him and turned away, "It's not like I wanted to be your friend.." you whispered.

He gave you a look, "But you nodded. If you didn't want me to be your friend than what?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" you were confused.

He leaned in closer to you, "You want to be more than friends? Is that what you're trying to imply on?" he raised his eyebrows. You blushed and pushed him away. He smiled at your action. "YAH!! I didn't mean that!" you shot and stormed off.

He chuckled, "He Soohyo, wait for me" Jaybeom ran after you.

"Get away from me" you walked faster.

He stopped and had an amused smile on his face. [I just never knew how cute you were]. He ran up to you and slung his arm around your neck. You gave him a queer look. He ignored your look and said, "Let's hang out today, as friends" he winked at you and dragged you away.

Block B was playing a shooting game when Kyung spotted you with Jaybeom, "Is that Soohyo?" he pointed at you. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at where he was pointing.

"She ditched the group as well? What a rebel" U-Kwon smiled.

Jaehyo stared at Jaybeom, "But who is that guy she's with?" he asked. P.O smiled, "Is that her boyfriend?" he sounded amused.

"I think they're just friends" Zico answered.

Everyone nodded and went back to what they were doing. Zico looked back at you two. Jaybeom was trying to talk to you but you just ignored him. [Wonder why she's with him?]. Zico shrugged his shoulders. [Not your problem Zico].