My Confession

Confession Between Two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p87arQcxAv0 T-ara Jiyeon - Day By Day

----------------------------------------------------

 

Author's note: Hey guys, the font will be different from now on because I can't find the type of font I always use.

------------------------------------

 

Zico and Janmi were still standing in the court yard, facing each other. You on the other hand was watching them from a far. Zico still hadn't answer to her question.

He decided to answer. He knew that his feelings were right. He breathed in and out evenly. "Janmi.." she looked at him with excited eyes. "Yes" a smile grew on her face.
 
Your face fell when you saw Janmi smiling. [Who am I kidding.. he's going to say yes]. Your heart dropped down in disappointment. You didn't want to look at the two anymore and turned away. As you were turning away you heard something that lit your heart up.
 
"Janmi I don't like you" Zico stated. Janmi's face fell immediately. "I don't like you. What you did to Soohyo was mean and evil. I don't know how you live with yourself. Breaking someone up just for your own sake" he told her off.
 
She couldn't believe what he was saying. "Are you blaming me for breaking up Jaybeom and Soohyo? I didn't break them up, Jaybeom just didn't believe her. It wasn't my fault!!" she defended herself.
 
"If you didn't send the pictures to Jaybeom than this would of never happened" he raised his voice.
 
Her eyes widened because he was raising his voice at her. "I didn't know what they will break up. I admit, at first I wanted them to break up but now I've realized that after they broke up I still didn't feel happy. I found out that I loved you!!" she shouted.
 
He didn't want to hear anything from her. "Don't you dare say love. You don't know what love is" he shot at her.
 
Janmi's hands formed into fists and when Zico turned around, she grabbed his arm and pulled him down towards her. She kissed him and his eyes widened at the impact. [What is she doing?!].
 
Though your heart was happy that Zico said no but the kiss made your heart ached even worse than before. [She's.. She's kissing him]. You didn't notice but your eyes were getting teary and a tear rolled down your cheek. [Why do I feel like right now?].
 
Zico pushed Janmi back and wipped his lips with the back of his hand. He glared at her. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" he was furious.
 
"I wanted to show how much I love you" she truthfully answered.
 
He continued to glare at her. "Stay away from me.. and Soohyo!!".
 
"Why did you mention Soohyo's name? I don't even want to see that girl!!" Janmi shot.
 
Zico stepped closer to her, glaring in her eyes. "I'm her oppa and if you dare lay a fingure on her I'll kill you. I don't care if you are a girl, anyone that touches her will have to get pass me" with that he turned around. He stopped and saw you. "Soohyo.." you were crying and turned around to run away. "Soohyo!!" he shouted after you.
 
He began running but Janmi pulled him back. "Stop oppa!! You don't know what you're doing!!" she held onto his arm.
 
"Let go!!" he pulled away from her grip and looked directly at her. "I don't like you. I would NEVER LIKE YOU!!" he shot and ran away.
 
"WHY DO YOU CARE FOR SOOHYO?!" Janmi suddenly shouted which made Zico stopped in his tracks. "Do you like her?".
 
He turned around to face her. He couldn't hide it anymore. "Yes" Janmi's face fell. "Yes I like her.. no. I love her" he confessed. Some reason a heavy weight from his heart was lifted away.
 
Janmi's eyes became teary. "Why?".
 
"Because she's not like you" he answered and ran away after you.
 
Janmi's legs felt weak and she fell to the ground. She cried loudly. [I HATE MY LIFE!!!]. She burried her face in her arms and laid on the floor, crying.
 
Block B heard and saw everything. They stood there, half stunned and happy. 
 
"What just happened?" Kyung asked, looking at Zico running away. B-Bomb shrugged. "I don't know..".
 
"Apparently Zico loves Soohyo.." P.O remembered.
 
They nodded. "Yeah..".
 
------------------
 
You were running as fast as you could. You didn't know where you were running to. Tears blurred your vision and you closed your eyes for the tears to fall. You saw that you were running in L.Joe's college direction. You dialed his number.
 
He picked up, "Soohyo?" he answered.
 
"O-Oppa" you sobbed.
 
"What's wrong?" his voice sounded concerned.
 
You just cried, "I'm at the front.." your tears fell.
 
He hunged up and seconds later he ran out the entrance. He quickly searched the area and saw you standing and crying. He rushed over to you. "Soohyo, what happened?" he held onto your shoulders and looked into your eyes.
 
You looked up at him. "OPPA!!" you shouted and cried loudly.
 
He hugged you tightly and you cried in his arms. "Shh" he hushed you to calm down. You didn't know why but tears just continued to come out. It was like a waterfall that never ran out of water.
 
------------------
 
Zico was running around in the streets trying to find you. [Where are you Soohyo?]. He turned around and searched the streets, but there was no signs of you. He saw a sign and it had a school's name on it.
 
"Isn't that L.Joe's college?" he tried remembering what L.Joe's uniform looked like. He closed his eyes and thought hard. He remembered L.Joe's uniform and opened his eyes. [Yes that's it!!]. He ran in the direction the sign was pointing.
 
You and L.Joe were sitting in front of his college. You finally stopped crying but you still sniffle from time to time.
 
"Aigoo, your eyes are swollen" he your head. You shook your head, "I don't care.." you sounded very blunt.
 
He sighed, "what happened Soohyo? Tell me" he wanted to know why you were like this. "Is it because of Janmi again?" he blurted. You didn't want to tell him. You felt embarassed. "No".
 
"Don't lie to me Soohyo. You would never come crying to me if something bad didn't happened" he saw straight through you.
 
"Oppa.. I'm so confused right now" you said. "Why?" he was trying to make you tell him.
 
You finally gaved up and told him. "Whenever I see Zico my heart starts beating fast.. I don't know why though. I never felt this way towards Jaybeom before. I mean the feelings that I had for Jaybeom was totally different from the feeling I'm having towards Zico" you said.
 
L.Joe thought for a minute. [Your feelings?]. He had a long thought about it and his eyes widened when he finally realized what you meant. [Soohyo.. you like Zico?]. He was still unsure.
 
"And when I heard that Janmi confessed to him, I felt like my body was numb. I couldn't feel anything anymore but when he said that he didn't like her I was really happy. My heart felt relieved but then it ached again.." your eyes became teary.
 
L.Joe patted your back. "Don't cry".
 
You wipped your tears away. "I'm not crying" you wanted to be strong about this.
 
"What did she do that made your heart ache?" he asked.
 
You remembered back to the kissing and the tears automatically re-appeared. "She kissed him" you sobbed in your hands.
 
L.Joe's eyes widened at what you just said. [Did I just hear kissing? Janmi kissed Zico in font of Soohyo?]. He was angry at Janmi.
 
"Why does she always take the things that is precious to me away. She succeeded with Jaybeom but Zico.. I don't want her to have Zico" you didn't know what you were saying, your feelings were crushed.
 
L.Joe softened. [She does like Zico]. He comfirmed it to himself. 
 
Just then footsteps approached the two of you. "Soohyo.." the voice whispered.
 
The two of you looked up and saw Zico. L.Joe stood up and walked over to him. "What are you doing here?" he asked.
 
"I'm here to see if Soohyo is alright.." Zico looked over at you. You wipped your tears and stood up also. "I'm fine. Now go!!" you shooed him off.
 
"Soohyo, can we talk.." he wanted to solve this.
 
You shook your head. "i have Byunghun oppa and that's all I need" you said and walked over to to hug L.Joe's arm.
 
Zico's heart fell. He didn't know what to say anymore. L.Joe saw his expression and smiled to himself. [He likes her too. I can tell]. He wanted to leave you two to talk. "Soohyo.. I forgot that I need to head to class. Talk later. Take care of her Zico" he said and ran back inside.
 
"YAH LEE BYUNGHUN!! L.JOE!!" you shouted to him. He didn't turned aorund but put his hand up and waved to you. You looked at him running away and turned to see Zico still standing in front of you.
 
"What do you want?" you asked, coldly. He heard your voice become cold but he didn't care. "I want to talk. Let's go somewhere" he grabbed your arm.
 
You wanted to struggle but you couldn't. You just let him drag you to where ever and obidiently followed him.
 
The two of you were now standing in front of the han river. You looked around and no one was in sight. "So what is it you want to talk about?" you were growing impatient. He looked at you, "why are you being like this?" he asked.
 
You turned your head to avoid looking at him. "I don't want to talk to you right now".
 
"Is it because of Janmi?" he said. You turned to look at him with shocked eyes. "Why do you care?" you were growing angry.
 
"Why are you raising your voice? This isn't like you!!" he shot. Your eyes widened. "Can't I raise my voice? Why don't you go to your precious Janmi" you spat the words in his face.
 
He was shocked at what you just said and couldn't hold in his temper. "I HAVE NO RELATIONSHIP WITH JANMI! DO YOU THINK THAT I WANTED HER TO CONFESS TO ME? NO I DON'T!!" he raged.
 
You remained silent. Truth was you wanted him to continue.
 
"IT'S NOT LIKE I WANTED HER TO KISS ME!! I DON'T EVEN LIKE THE CHICK. WHAT SHE DID TO YOU I JUST COULDN'T FORGIVE HER" he continued.
 
"Oppa.." you whispered. You felt bad for accussing him like that.
 
He sighed, "Even though she kissed me, I rejected her. I don't want to go out with a girl like her.." he looked at you. [I have to confess now]. "I don't want her to be my girlfriend, I have another girl in my mind. I always thought about her. My heart would beat fast everytime she was near. Even hearing her name would make me happy. Seeing her smiling and laughing even though she didn't belong to me.. because I care for her happiness more".
 
You tilted your head. "Who's this girl your talking about..".
 
He stepped closer to you. He held your shoulders and he leaned in closer to your face. Your eyes widened and he gazed down at your lips. He came closer and soon his lips met yours. You were shocked. [He's kissing me?!! What do I do?. You were confused and stunned but somehow you enjoyed it.
 
He pulled back and looked into your eyes. "I love you Soohyo" he confessed. 
 
You couldn't believe what you just heard. [Did he just say that he loved me?]. You didn't know what to think, your mind was running wild.
 
"I've been in love with you since forever.. I just never realized it until now" he looked deeply in your eyes. "Soohyo I love you" he repeated.
 
You looked at his eyes and then your phone rang which broke the mood. You took out your phone and it was your mum.
 
"Yes mum?" you answered.
 
Zico looked at you talking to your mum. You nodded and hunged up. You turned to Zico, "oppa, I have to go home. I'll.. see you later" you said and walked off.
 
Zico ran after you and hugged you from behind. "I love you, remember that" he reminded you. He turned you to face him. "Go home safely".
 
You nodded and walked off, still stunned by his confession.