Comforting

Confession Between Two

Naomi - You Are My Everything

-----------------------------------------------

You opened your eyes to see that you were still hugging Zico. For some reason you felt safe when your with him. You smiled a bit and leaned on his back again, this time you didn't close your eyes.

"Where are we going??" you suddenly asked.

"I want to take you out for a little fresh air" he stopped at the beach.

You looked around to see no one. You gently got off the motorcycle and took the helmet off. You gave it to Zico and walked onto the sand. You breathed in the air and closed your eyes.

Zico was staring at you and smiled. He didn't know why but he felt happy when he's with you. When he kept staring at you, his heart raced but not in the nervous way, it was filled with happiness and warmth.

"Why do you make me feel like this??" he whispered softly.

You turned around, he froozed thinking that you heard him. [!! Did she hear what I just said??] but instead you shot him a smile. He sighed in relief. "Do you feel better??" he asked. You nodded. "I feel calm and relaxed now" you looked back at the waters.

Zico swallowed hard and asked, "I'm not being nosy or anything, but do you like Jaybeom??" for some reason his heart just sank when he said that sentence. You didn't turn back but just stood there with your back to him. You didn't know how to answer the question. [Why is he suddenly asking me this??]. "Why are you asking me this??".

"I.. just want to know" he looked down at the ground. "But if you don't want to answer it's fine. I'm not that curious anyways" he tried to let out a laugh but it came out nervously.

"To be honest.. I'm not sad because he was with Janmi today.." you slowly said. Zico looked up at you. "There was a sentence that she said yesterday that got me thinking...".

"And what was that sentence??" Zico asked, eager to know what it was. You sighed, "she said that she hadn't seen him since Valentine's Day.." you kept your head down.

"Oh.. and you two were going out then??" Zico guessed. You nodded, "I was waiting for him in front of the restaurant but he never came.." you started to tear up. You lifted your head to stop the tears from flowing out of your eyes.

Zico noticed that you were sniffing and walked up to you. He place his hand over your shoulder and squeezed it. "It's alright. Everything will be better" he cheered you up.

You didn't know why but you couldn't keep your tears in and began crying. You turned around and held onto Zico and cried. You cried in his arms and he's eyes widened. His arms were balled into fists in the air. He slowly relaxed his arms and began wrapping them around you and patted your back. [Why does my heart hurt to see you like this?? Stop crying... please]. You continued to cry and Zico hugged you tighter.

"Don't cry.." he whispered softly.

The sun was setting and  you have already cried out all of your tears. You two were now sitting down on the sand, watching the sunset. You were thinking of Jaybeom but then you looked over to see Zico, who was looking out into the sunset. "Oppa.." he turned to look at you. "Why are you always comforting me??" you asked him. He continued to look at you and looked out at the sunset. "Because I'm your oppa. Aren't I suppose to make you happy??"

You chuckled. "Yeah!! Oppa's are always suppose to make their dongseng happy" you smiled. He patted your head and the two of you looked at the sunset.

[Oppa, thanks for being with me and for always making me happy].

After watching the sunset, the two of you headed to a restaurant to eat. It was night time and the streets were packed with people. Both of you walked into a restaurant and sat down near the window. The waiter gave the menu to you two and walked off. You opened up the menu and your eyes widened at the prices.

"This is expensive" you whispered to Zico. He just chuckled and closed the menu. "Don't worry, I'll pay" he reassurred you. The waiter came and he ordered the two of you spaghetti.

The two of you had finished eating and were now walking along the streets. You saw a soft toy machine and pointed to it. "I want that bear!!" you said.

Zico saw the bear and grinned. "Do you want it??" he asked. You nodded, "but it's okay, I just think it's cute.." you walked off. Zico decided to get you it and then place coins into the machine. The claws grabbed it and he smiled brightly. [Gotcha!!].

You were too busy looking at the many different stores and stopped at a stand where they sell hair clips. You held one up and began examining it. You placed it down and looked for another one. Just then someone held out a bear that you wanted earlier infront of you. You turned to see Zico.

"Tah dah!! I got it for you" he smiled.

"Oppa.. you shouldn't have.." you stared at him.

He shook his head. "It's alright. Here take it" he gave you the bear. You nodded and took it. The lady who was selling the hair clips smiled at the two of you. "You two are the cutest couple" she complimented.

The two of you looked at her and back to each other, shocked. "Oh no, we're not a couple" you corrected. Zico nodded. "We're just friends".

The lady nodded but still had a smile on her face. The two of you bowed and walked away, feeling a bit awkward now. You and Zico both looked the opposite way and no one was talking.

"That woman was funny right??" you gave out a nervous laugh.

"Yeah she was. Saying that we're a couple" Zico patted the back of his neck nervously.

"I mean we don't even look like a couple.." you said. Zico nodded. "Right. I mean we're just friends" You also nodded.

--------------

Zico then drove you home. You showed him where your house was and when he reached it, there was someone waiting at the front. The closer Zico got, he recognized it was Jaybeom. [What's he doing here??].

"Thanks oppa. Be safe driving back home" you smiled and passed the helmet to him still holding onto the bear. "No worries" Zico got the helmet and held it. His gaze shifted to Jaybeom and you followed his gaze. Your eyes widened at who he was looking at, "Jaybeom.." you said.

Jaybeom walked up to you and looked at the bear you were holding, he then took your free hand. "Thanks for taking her home" he smirked at Zico.

"Jaybeom.. why are you here??" you asked him. He just smiled at you, "to see you of course" you were confused.

Zico was getting mad but he tried his best not to show it. "I'm going. Bye Soohyo" he waved at you and ignored Jaybeom then took off.

You turned to Jaybeom. "How long did you wait for me??" you asked.

"Not that long" he answered, still holding onto your hand. You noticed it and let go. "Where is Janmi?? Did you take her home??" you didn't know why but it hurt to say her name.

Jaybeom sighed, "I told her to go home. I didn't want to hang out with her".

You nodded. "Well I guess you should go home now" you walked passed him when he held onto your arm. "Wait" he said. You stopped. "I want to ask you something.." he started. You gulped nervously and turned around to face him, "what is it??" you asked.

"Soohyo.. I really love you" your eyes widened at his confession. "I know you do too. I don't want you to think that I like Janmi, which I don't. Whenever she's with me, I don't feel anything towards her. I feel happy when I'm with you" he stared into your eyes. You stared back, stunned.

He came closer to you. "Please give us a second chance??" he begged.

You looked into his eyes and some reason your head started to nod. You smiled and continued to look him in the eyes.

Jaybeom smiled. "I'll see you at school on Monday" he kissed your cheeks and walked off.

You stood in front of your house and touched your cheek where Jaybeom kissed. "Did I make the right desicion to give him a second chance??" you questioned yourself. You looked down at the bear and sighed.