Jeju Island, Here We Come!!!

Confession Between Two

Mighty Mouth - Tok Tok ft. Soya

------------------------------------------

 

You packed the last piece of clothing in your suitcase and zipped it up. You scanned your room again to see if you were missing anything but you seemed to have packed everything.

"Sweetie, are you ready?" your mother asked from downstairs. You looked around your room for the last time, "Ready!!" you then took your suitcase and rolled it out the door and headed to the stairs.

"Let's go, we don't want to be late" your dad said. He took your suitcase and walked out to the car. You turned to your mum, "Umma, I'm leaving nows. I'll be back by next week" you said and hugged her then walked out the door.

--------------------

You arrived at the airport and your dad helped you with your suitcase.

"Thanks appa" you said and hugged him, "I'll see you by next week" you smiled at him. He smiled, "Travel safe" he kissed your head and waved to you. You walked in the airport and saw no one was there. You decided to sit down and wait for everyone. 

"You're here early" he sly voice came from behind you. You could recognize that voice from anywhere. You continued to be quiet. "Ouch, not talking to me?" Jaybeom walked in front of you and waved his hands.

"Quit it!!" you slapped his hands away. He crossed his arms, "Aren't you suppose to be nice to me on this trip?" he asked. You made a face, "Who says?" you asked. He chuckled, "No one. It's my rule for you" he winked. You scoffed, "Who says I have to follow your rules?".

"Ooo a rule breaker I see. We'll be seeing each other A LOT on this trip so you can't avoid me everyday" he said. You stared at him, "You think I have to hang out with you everyday?" you looked the other way. You kept your attention at the entrance and then Minsoo and Jihae walked in together. You shot up from your seat, quickly got your suitcase and ran to them. "Minsoo oppa, Jihae!!" you shouted. They both looked at you and waved.

Jaybeom continued to stare at you, "Soohyo, I'll make you admit that your still in love with me on this trip" he promised himself.

Later, everyone came and soon you were waiting in line to go onto the plane. You walked into the plane and looked at your ticket to see where you were sitting. You walked past Minsoo and Jihae and was confused at who you were sitting with. When you saw your seat number, you placed your handbag down and sat down.

"What a coincidence" said a voice.

You sighed and turned to him, "Jaybeom, why are-". Zico smiled at you and waved. "Oh it's you, Zico" you were relieved. He smiled, "Thought I was Jaybeom?" he asked. You truthfully nodded. "He's been annoying you?" he was curious. 

You nodded, "Like always. So glad to see that I'm sitting next to you and not him" you held on your chest and let out a relieved sigh. Zico chuckled. [Funny girl].

The plane ride was long and soon everyone fell asleep, also you. Zico was listening to his IPod and nodding his head to the beats. He looked at you to see that you have fallen asleep. At that moment the pilot announced, "Passengers, we are about to land at Jaeju Island. Please fasten your seat belt and we hope that you had an enjoyable flight".

At that moment, your eyes slowly opened. You looked around with half closed eyes and stretched your arms. "We're here already?" you asked, half asleep. Zico nodded, "Yeah. Ready to have fun at Jaeju Island?" he asked you, excitedly. You nodded, "Of course!!" you pumped your fists up and smiled.

The plane landed and before you knew it, everyone was standing outside he airport with their luggage waiting for the bus. Soon, when the bus arrived, first years was on one bus and the other was filled with second years. You sat next to Jihae and seeing the scenery of the Island made you both excited. While on the other bus, Zico was rapping and the second years were cheering him on. P.O was beat boxing and everyone went wild.

"Go P.O".

"Whoo maknae is jang!!".

When the bus arrived at the hotel, everyone was assigned to their hotel room. Girls on the the 7 floor and boys on the 8. Jihae and you walked to the elevator and it took you straight up to your level. You both found your rooms and walked inside. There were 4 single beds and a small kitchen and the bathroom was really clean and white. Everything was neat and there was no speck of dirt anywhere.

Jihae scratched her head, "There's 4 bed but only 2 of us.." she looked at the remaining 2 beds. You shrugged, "Guess we have this room to ourselves then" you jumped onto one of the bed. Jihae laughed, "Now we can stay up late and talk.. and also watch movies" she pointed to the television. You nodded.

---------------------

About an hour later of settling in, the teacher called everyone to be in the lobby. You and Jihae changed into summer dresses and headed to the elevator. When you two were in the lobby with the others, the teacher announced that you's were going sight seeing. Everyone then hopped onto the bus again and this time, everyone had a task to do with a partner.

"I want you to work in partners" the teacher said. You and Jihae held onto each others hand and smiled. "But I want you first years to work with someone in the second year" the teacher continued.

Your face fell, "What.. I wanted to work with you though" you hugged onto Jihae's arm. She patted your back, "It's alright Soohyo, it's good to mingle right?" she winked at you. You laughed and shook your head, "I think you're going to have fun on this task" and then both of you giggled.

The buses stopped in front of the beach and everyone got off. Everyone was bus talking amongst themselves about the partner work, while the teachers paired up everyone.

"To make it easier, we decided to chose your partner for you" they announced. Everyone groaned and the teachers started to call out the names. Then it was your's. You wondered who you'll be paired up with. "Soohyo with Zico". All the students were quiet. You looked over at Zico who waved at you with a smile. You waved back. Jaybeom glared at you and Zico.

Jihae nudged you, "Whoa~ you're partnered up with him?" Jihae asked, admiring him. You lightly shook your head, "He's just a friend" you reassured her. She nodded and then everyone had to go to their partner. You walked up to Zico who was walking to s.

U-Kwon turned to you, "Who do we have here?" he asked. You smiled and waved, "I'm Soohyo" you introduced yourself. He nodded, "Nice to meet you. I'm U-Kwon" he said.

"Jiho, you aren't going to introduce her to us?" another guy asked.

You tilted your head, confused, "Jiho?" you looked at Zico, "But isn't your name Zico?" you asked.

Zico chuckled, "My real name is Woo Jiho but I prefer others to call me Zico" he said. You nodded, "I prefer Zico rather than Jiho anyway" you smiled. Zico smiled wider and hugged you, "Same here!!" he chuckled.

"Yah! You're going to squeeze her to death!" U-Kwon released you from Zico. You chuckled.

Zico then got back to his senses and introduced you to the other 5. "This is Jaehyo, B-Bomb, Kyung and out maknae P.O". You waved at all of them, "Hi!".

Then the teacher blew the whistle and everyone had to go their separate ways. You walked with Zico. "This would be fun right?" he asked you. You nodded, "Yeah it will be" you smiled at him.