Hide and Seek

Confession Between Two

A Pink - Wishlist

--------------------------------------------

 

Everyone was on the beach. You were sitting with Jihae and C.A.P listening to a girl telling a ghost story. All of you were crowded up, feeling scared.

"After being tortured, the girl was slowly walking in the forest when suddenly she felt someone's hand on her shoulder. She stopped and slowly turned around to see a woman covered with blood and her hair messy" the girl stopped.

"What happened next?".

She continued, "She screamed and ran, but when she looked back the woman was gone so she stopped. She looked around and saw no sight of her but she appeared in front of her..". Everyone jumped a bit. "The woman slowly picked her up by the neck and squeezed it tight. Before you knew it, the girl died". Everyone gasped.

After the ghost story, you and Jihae walked around the trees, but then you didn't see where you were going and tripped over a tree root that was out of the ground. You fell to the ground and scratched your left knee.

Jihae bent down to your level, "Are you alright?" she asked. You nodded, "Yeah I'm fine. Stupid root!!" you dusted the dirt off your leg and then saw a scratch on your knee. Jihae gasped, "That's a big scratch.. and it's bleeding!!" she covered . She stood up, "I'll be right back, I'll go and get a band aid for you" with that she ran in the opposite direction.

You shouted after her, "IT'S OKAY!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO". She responded, "I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!!".

You shook your head and looked down at the scratch. You touched it and it stung, "Ouch!!" you cringed and blew onto it.

"You fell over?".

You looked up to see Zico standing in front of you. You nodded, "But it's nothing, I'm alright" you stood up. Zico saw the scratch and held out a handkerchief. You looked at it and back at him. "It's for the scratch" he said.

You shook your head, "Oh it's fine. You don't have to" you waved your hands in front of you.

"It's alright. We don't want that to be infected now" he gestured you to sit down. You did and he bent down to wrap the cloth around the scratch and tied it up. He then dusted his hands, "There you go" he looked at you and held out his hand. You shook your head, "I can stand up by myself" you held onto the tree trunk and stood up. Just then you heard rustles of leaves behind you which made you jump and held onto Zico's arm, "What was that?" you panicked.

He looked around, "It's nothing, probably just the wind" Zico tried to calm you down. You looked around the area and felt that there was no wind, "There's no wind.." you slowly said. Zico looked around and agreed, there was no wind. "OMO!!" you hugged onto his arm, "It's probably that woman trying to get us.." you whispered to him.

"Woman?" he asked, with a confused frown.

You looked up at him and nodded, "You don't know?". He shook his head. "I heard that there's this crazy woman wondering around here and when she see's people who are alone, she runs after them and tortures them.." you looked around your surroundings. Zico was amused at how you believed those things, but he wanted you to continue. "And if you run away from her, she kills you" you continued.

He chuckled, "You really believe those stories?" he asked. You frowned, "I don't.. but I hate ghost stories, it makes me paranoid" you looked around and saw nothing but darkness.

Jihae was walking back to you with a band aid when she saw you with a boy. She stepped closer and realised that it was the one you said hi to at school. She smiled and decided to walk away to leave you two alone.

Meanwhile, you felt relaxed since you didn't hear the noises again. You slowly let go of Zico's arm and your heartbeat was back to normal, but then someone jumped from the darkness, "BOO!!!".

"AHHHHH" you screamed and quickly hugged Zico. He was started at your sudden re-action.

U-Kwon started laughing and hi five the other members. "Yah Soohyo, are you that scared?" he asked. You turned around and saw U-Kwon laughing with the others, "So it was you U-Kwon!!" you stormed over and slapped him on the arm. Everyone stopped laughing and looked at what was happening.

U-Kwon looked down at you, "Did you just slapped me?" he asked, surprised. You crossed your arms, "That's what you deserve!! You scared me" you frowned. U-Kwon was amused at your action towards him and laughed, "Hey I'm sorry" he ruffled your hair.

"YAH!!! you were annoyed and moved away, "Don't mess up my hair" you straightened it out.

P.O stopped smiling and thought, "How about we play a game?" he suggested. Everyone looked at him. "What game?" B-Bomb asked quietly.

"Hide and seek!!" P.O shot his thumb up and winked. Everyone looked at one another and agreed. "Let's play it" Taeil agreed.

Kyung looked around, "So who is 'it'?" he asked. Everyone suddenly shook their heads, "NOT ME!!" you all protested at once.

Jaehyo tapped his chin thinking, "Well..let's play tock, paper, scissors then" he suggested. Everyone nodded and by the end of the game, it was between you and U-Kwon.

"Ready, set go!!" P.O called.

You closed your eyes and held out rock. You slowly opened your eyes to see what U-Kwon got and to your shock, everyone was gone. "Where is everyone?" you shouted.

"You lost Soohyo, so we're hiding. No peeking" U-Kwon shouted back.

"WHAT?!!" you whined and stomped your foot. "This is unfair.." you pouted and started counting. "28, 29, 30!! Here I come" you shouted. You walked behind the trees and didn't see anyone. You didn't hear any movement, only the sound of the waves crashing into the shore. You crossed your arms, "This is annoying" you said under your breath. Then you saw a figure in the distance and ran to it. The closer you to to it you saw that it was B-Bomb. "Yes!! Finally got someone" you said. "GOTCHA!!" you shouted as you placed your hand onto his shoulder.

B-Bomb turned around and sighed, "Guess you found me" he said, quietly.

You smiled, "Come on, I need to find the others as well" you held onto his arm and pulled him, "Oh plus you're B-Bomb right?" you asked him. He nodded, "Hi B-Bomb, I'm Soohyo" you quickly introduced yourself. He nodded. You looked around, "Let's split up, it'll be easier for us" you suggested and ran the other way. "Good luck B-bomb" you pumped your fist up.

He nodded, "You too" he said after you.

One by one the two of you found everyone. P.O threw a mini fit which made you laugh. "There there P.O, it's okay" you reassured him. You walked up behind a tree and said, "Found you Zico!!" you giggled.

"You're good at this" he complimented you. He got out of his hiding spot and then you held onto his arm, "Let's go find U-Kwon" you said.

B-Bomb ran after Kyung and slapped his shoulder, "Got caught!!" he said and slowed down.

They heard U-Kwon screaming as you were trying to catch him, "U-KWON STOP RUNNING!!" you shouted from behind him. "NEVERRRR!!" he shouted back and ran faster. "OWWW!!" you shouted and all the members heads perked up. U-Kwon stopped running and looked behind him and saw that you had fallen.

Everyone ran to you and saw that your knee was bleeding through the handkerchief. "Are you alright?" Taeil asked, as he bent down. You nodded, "It's alright" you tried standing up with the help from Zico. "Thanks" you smiled at him.

U-Kwon crossed his arms, "Your fault for running after me" he said and he walked casually back to you. You gave him a look, "Yah if you stopped then I wouldn't have fallen" you shot back.

U-Kwon smiled and held out his hand. You stared at it. "Here" he said. You looked at him and back to his hand, then you smiled and slapped it. "You finally got me" he patted your head.

"We should head back, Soohyo is hurt" P.O started. Everyone agreed and walked back to the hotel.

You started walking and Zico bent down in front of you. You looked at his back and was confused. "Hop on" he offered. You smiled and climbed onto his back. He piggy backed you and followed Block B.