New Girl

Confession Between Two

5 Dolls - Lip Stain

------------------------------------------------

You were sitting in class with Jihae beside you. You drew circles on your book cover and wasn't paying attention to the teacher. Jihae looked over at you. "What's wrong??" she whispered. You looked up at her and shook your head, "nothing" you replied.

Just then the door opened and you shot your head up to see Jaybeom walking in. A smile grew on your face. He saw you and walked over to you, he sat down next to you and took out his stuff.

"Sorry about yesterday" he apologized. You shook your head. "It's okay.." you said. You looked down again and remembered something. "Did you hang out with her on Valentine's Day??" you asked him, kind of curious. He froozed up and looked over to you. He slowly nodded and your heart just sank. "Is that the reason why.." you didn't want to continue the sentence. "Never mind" you shook it off.

Jaybeom stared at you and his expression softened. [I don't want you to think that I chosed her over you on Valentine's Day]. He looked down at his papers and began to scribble on it.

You glanced at what he was doing and you turned around to look out the window. The sun was shining and then someone caught your eyes. It was a girl, she was walking around with a teacher and you recognized her as the girl from yesterday. [What is she doing here??]. You were confused and looked back at Jaybeom who was listening to the teacher. [What is their relationship??].

After class, you and Jihae were walking to the library when Jihae had another class to get to.

"I'll see you later" she waved to you and left.

You were standing by yourself and looked around. [I really don't feel like studying today..]. You took out your phone and texted L.Joe. "Oppa.. are you busy right now?? I want to get some fresh air.." you texted and was about to press send when you saw Jaybeom. You closed your phone and was about to walk to him when a girl ran up to him and hugged his arm. You stopped walking.

"Oppa~ we meet again" she smiled brightly at him. [It's her again..]. You continued to look at the two with furrowed eyebrows.

"W-What are you doing here Janmi??" he was surprised to see her. She frowned. "Didn't I say that I was going to move schools??" she reminded him. He stared at her. "Oh right, I didn't know you meant this school" he looked back down.

She swung his arm from side to side. "Aren't you happy to see me??".

Jaybeom sighed angrily and twisted his arm out of her grip. She pouted. "Why are you like this?? You told me you don't have a girlfriend..". She noticed you were staring and looked at you. You panicked and looked away pretending to stare at something else. She titled her head and turned her attention back at Jaybeom, "show me to my class, I'm new here and don't know my way around" she pulled Jaybeom away.

You looked at the two of them walking away. You sighed and turned the other way. You were walking to class when you saw Zico dancing in the studio. You stopped at the door and looked through the door window. He saw you and waved you in. You hesitated a bit but opened the door and stepped inside.

"Where's the other oppas??" you asked him, looking around.

He got a towel and wipped his sweat. "They have class" he answered, breathing heavily. He looked at you and studied your face. "What's wrong??" he asked. You looked up at him, "how did you know something was bothering me??" you questioned him.

He shrugged, "it's written all over your forehead" he teased. You pushed him and crossed your arm. "I have nothing on my forehead" you poke your tongue out. He laughed. "Anyways, do you always dance??" you asked him. He nodded. "In my spare time I do".

Just then you heard laughing coming from outside. You turned to the door and saw Jaybeom with Janmi again. [Why do I always seem to see them everywhere..]. You looked at them and Zico followed your gaze. He saw Jaybeom and Janmi linking arms.

"Is that the girl from yesterday??" he asked. You nodded. "Her name is Janmi.. I don't know how they know each other though.." you scratched your head.

"Are you jealous??" he suddenly asked. You turned to him and shook your head quickly. "Why would I be jealous.." you didn't know but you were blushing. He smiled at your shyness. "Your blushing.. so I guess that's a yes??" he assumed.

You remained silent and turned the other way to hide your embarrassment. [Why do I have to blush for??]. You patted your cheeks to cool them.

Zico walked up to you and patted your shoulder. "It's okay to feel jealous" he smiled. You looked at him and back down to the ground. [Am I really jealous??]. You were confused.

Zico stared at your expression and his heart beat raced. He tried to remain calm by turning away and let out a shakey breath. He looked at you once more and he smiled. [Don't fall for the wrong guy Soohyo].

---------------

It was home time and you saw Jaybeom walking down the hallway, looking around anxiously, like he was worried that someone was following him.

"Jaybeom!!" you shouted. He looked up and you waved at him. He waved back. You walked up to him. "Why are you acting suspicious?? Is someone following you??" you asked, looking around.

"You haven't seen Janmi today??" he asked. You slowly shook your head. [Are you looking for her??]. He let out a sigh of relief. "Good, because that girl is driving me nuts" he ruffled his hair in frustration.

You chuckled. "She's new here, so maybe that's why she's around you" you tried to explain. He looked at you. "You're okay with me being with her??" he asked. You gave him a confsued look. "Why wouldn't I be??".

He stepped closer to you and you took a step back. He held onto your shoulder and looked straight into your eyes, "tell me the truth Soohyo". You gulped. "You're not jealous that Janmi is here??" he asked.

You stared into his eyes and felt that your knees going weak. You looked away and saw Janmi running towards you two. She stopped and stared at the way you two were interacting. You gently pushed Jaybeom away and nodded your head at Janmi. Jaybeom stared at you and turned around, his eyes widened.

"Why were you two so close to each other??" she asked, tilting her head.

Jaybeom cleared his throat quietly. "We were just talking" he answered and looked at you. You nodded angreeing to what Jaybeom had just said.

Janmi walked up to Jaybeom and wrapped her arms around his arm. She beamed up to him, "do you want to eat something?? I'm hungry" she pouted. He sighed and she just dragged him. "Come on, it'll be fun" she lead him down the hallway. He glanced back at you and looked back to the front.

You stared at the two of them leaving and your heart felt heavy. Your stomach felt weird and when the two of them were out of sight, you let out a heavy sigh and turned around, only to bump into someone.

"Sorry" you bowed slightly, you didn't bother looking up and walked passed him. As you were walking past him, he grabbed your arm lightly. You stopped and looked back to see who it was. "Oppa...".

Zico gave you a small smile. "You feeling alright??" he asked. You took a while but then nodded your head. "Yeah I'm alright" you tried pulling off a fake smile. Zico saw through your fake smile and shook his head. "Don't lie to yourself, you're not feeling well are you??" he asked again.

"I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I wanted to stop him from going with her but my body felt like it was frozen up. I couldn't move at all" you sighed.

"Come on, I'm going to take you somewhere fun" he winked at you and lead you out of the hallway, still holding onto your arm. You just followed him and he lead you to his motorcyle. "Where are we going??" you finally asked.

He leaned in closer to you, "it's a surprise" he winked at you.

He passed you a helmet and you placed it on your head. [Wonder where he's taking me..]. You sat behind him and hugged his waist tightly. He then sped off onto the road.

Meanwhile, Jaybeom and Janmi was walking down the streets. Jaybeom noticed a motorcycle racing up the street and looked at the driver. He noticed that it was Zico and you were behind him, hugging him. [Why is she with him??]. Jaybeom stared at the motorcycle racing away.

"Oooo oppa!! Let's eat this" Janmi pulled Jaybeom to a food stand. Jaybeom looked back at her and rolled his eyes. [Jungmi why do you have to ruin everything..].