Janmi's Past

Confession Between Two

T-ara - Cry Cry

-----------------------------------------

 

Janmi was walking to school when she suddenly saw L.Joe driving you to school. He stopped the motorcycle in front of the school and you hopped off.

"Thanks oppa, drive safely" you took your helmet off and handed it to him.
 
He took it, "don't worry. Have fun at school" he waved to you. You waved back and raced into school. L.Joe noticed someone staring at him and he looked around to see Janmi.
 
His eyes widened at her and she walked up to him. "Didn't know you were close friends with her.." she looked at your figure running away.
 
"Does it really matter to you?" L.Joe asked, coldly. "Thought you were scared of me" he glared at her. She froozed and looked at his frightful eyes. She gulped. "W-Why would I be scared of you for?" she tried to be confident, but her voice came out shakey.
 
He scoffed. "I don't want to talk to a person like you" he the engine and sped off.
 
Janmi stared at him racing down the streets and turned to the school. She saw you talking to Jaybeom and held his hand. Janmi formed fists and glared at you. [I want you to stay away from him!!].
 
----------------
 
The teacher was at the front, talking about what the upcoming assignment is but Janmi was staring out the window, not listening. She thought back at the encounter with L.Joe and suddenly had a flashback.
 
L.Joe was walking down the stairs and Janmi was walking the opposite way. She stopped when she saw him walking down. [He's so handsome]. Janmi was starstruck and continued to look at L.Joe. He walked past her without saying anything.
 
She turned around to look at him. "I need to get to know him!!" she was determined.
 
Everyday she would try to get closer to him. Whenever she saw him walking, she would race up to him and be all friendly.
 
"Oppa!!" she called. L.Joe continued to walk off. She pouted and run to him. She hugged his arm and he turned around in shock.
 
"What are you doing?" he pulled his arm away from her grip.
 
"Ah, you didn't stop when I called your name.." she said. L.Joe looked around, "you were calling me?" he pointed to himself. She nodded. "Why did you call me oppa? We're not close" he was confused.
 
She shyly smiled, "since you're older than me, it's just polite". He nodded. "Well I'm not used to people calling me that, especially people I don't know" with that he walked away.
 
Janmi stared at his back, walking further from her. She felt embarassed and everyone was staring at her and whispering.
 
"That was embarassing"
 
"Look at her, if I were her I would run away immediately"
 
She held her head low and stared around. [L.Joe you embarassed me.. you'll pay]. She glared at the back of L.Joe.
 
---------------
 
After that incident, Janmi still talked to L.Joe normally but when she found out that he had a girlfriend, she was furious. Even though she hated him for embarassing her, deep down she loved him a lot.
 
"Oppa, where are we going?" Mina asked L.Joe. He chuckled. "It's a surprise" he smiled at her.
 
Janmi hid behind a tree and peaked out from behind it. She saw Mina and L.Joe getting on his motorcycle. She pulled out her phone and texted someone. "Mina, you're never to going out with L.Joe again" she smirked and pressed the send button.
 
Minutes later, L.Joe was raging at Mina.
 
"Why did you do this to me?" he shouted at her. She began to tear up. "O-Oppa.. It wasn't my fault.. I was framed" she stated.
 
He was holding onto pictures that had Mina kissing another guy in a bar. L.Joe threw the pictures on the ground and looked at Mina with hurtful eyes. "Can you explain this to me then? Can pictures lie?" he asked.
 
Mina bent down and looked at the pictures. "I-I don't remember taking these.. I don't even know this guy!!" she protested. L.Joe stared into her eyes. "If you don't know him then why are you KISSING HIM!!" he was raging.
 
Mina flinched at his out burst. "O-Oppa.. listen to me. Someone must of been trying to break us apart". L.Joe didn't want to hear anymore. He looked at Mina and opened his mouth, "we're over".
 
Mina's eyes widened. "Oppa, don't do this to me" she begged him. She held onto his arm. He pulled his arm away from her grip, "goodbye Mina" he said and walked off. She fell to the ground and sat there crying.
 
--------------
 
L.Joe was walking by himself down town and Janmi followed him. She pretended to be walking past him and bumped into him.
 
"Oh oppa.." she acted surprised. He looked at her and continued to walk away. She turned around and walk up to him. "Are you alright?".
 
He still didn't answer.
 
Janmi crossed her arms. [So this is how you're going to be]. Janmi pretended to fall and hurt her ankle. "Ow my ankle" she whinned.
 
L.Joe turned around and saw her on the floor. He ran up to her, "are you alright?" he asked. She shook her head. "My ankle hurts" she touched it.
 
"Here. Let me help you" L.Joe carried her off the ground. She started to limp and secretly smiled to herself. [Guessed that worked perfectly].
 
Day by day, L.Joe was being more nice to her and Mina wouldn't bother him anymore. Suddenly everything changed.
 
Janmi was sitting in class when she recieved a text from L.Joe. 'Come out to the front right now' - L.Joe.
 
She stared at the text and frowned. [Why does he want to meet me there?]. She got out of her seat and began walking to the school entrance. She saw L.Joe leaning against the wall and walked over to him.
 
"Oppa, what is it?" she asked. He glared at her, "don't call me oppa!!" he shot at her.
 
She stopped walking and stared at him, wondering why he was suddenly shouting at her. He threw an envelope down to the ground. Janmi opened it and her eyes widened. "W-What is this".
 
L.Joe didn't bother to look at her. "I didn't know you were that type of person" he glared at her. She held onto the check that she wrote for the person to take the picture of Mina. She took out the photos and her hands shook.
 
"How- How did you get t-this?" her voice was beginning to sound shakey.
 
L.Joe pulled away from the wall. "You don't think that I knew about this.. you stalked my girlfriend and you acted like nothing happened!?" he was furious.
 
"I did not stalk her!!" Janmi defended herself, with tears in her eyes,
 
"Don't you dare lie to me. Your fake tears will never fool me!!" he threw another envelope at her and it fell to the ground. She took it from the ground and opened it. It was a hand written letter from the photographer saying that it was Janmi who sent him to do it. "This doesn't prove anything.." she said.
 
L.Joe clicked his fingers and both the photographer and the guy Mina kissed walked out from behind the wall. Janmi's eyes widened. "W-Why are they h-here?" she was shocked.
 
"Now you're shocked?" L.Joe scoffed. "YOU MADE ME AND MINA BREAK UP!!" he shot at her.
 
"YOU GUYS WERE NEVER MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!! SHE WAS GONNA CHEAT ON YOU ANYWAYS!!" Janmi shot back.
 
L.Joe formed fists. "YOU FORCED THAT GUY TO KISSED MINA AND ASKED THE PHOTOGRAPHER TO TAKE IT. MINA WAS INNOCENT!!" he shouted.
 
Janmi didn't know what to say. No one has ever shouted at her before. "Now you realized her innocence. But how did you find out..".
 
Teen Top walked out from the behind the wall also and glared at her. "I've got my ways" Chungji said, casually.
 
L.joe looked at Janmi, angrily. "I should of trusted Mina.. She was right". "Right about what?" Janmi asked, wanting to know.
 
L.Joe paused for a bit. "That she was being framed. It was my mistake not to trust her" he was sad on the inside. Janmi looked away. "I told you. You two weren't meant to be".
 
"How dare you Janmi. I thought you were nice" L.Joe was ashamed. Janmi shook her head. "I am nice. I love you L.Joe" she confessed.
 
L.Joe didn't want to hear anymore. "Get away from me, forever!!" he hissed at her and walked away with Teen Top.
 
Janmi was crying and fell to the ground.
 
--------------------
 
L.Joe was in class when he had the same flashback. He held onto his pencil tightly and it broke in two. Chunji looked over at L.Joe. "What's wrong?".
 
He shook his head, "nothing" he said. He opened his hand and saw the pencil in two pieces. [Janmi, you evil person].
 
-------------
 
Back at your school, you were walking with Jaybeom to class. Jaybeom turned to you and held onto your hand tightly. "I don't want to go to class" he whinned.
 
"You can't miss your class. Don't worry it'll be fun" you reassured him. He pouted. "It'll be fun if you're with me" he winked at you.
 
"Too bad I have to go to my class" you said. He nodded. "Well then I'll see you later?" You nodded. "See you later" you waved to him and he walked into class.
 
Janmi saw this and furrowed her eyebrows together. [Jaybeom, you will think differently of Soohyo. I promise]. Janmi then headed in the opposite direction.
 
You were walking to your class, looking down when you bumped into someone. He held onto your shoulders to prevent you from falling backwards. You looked up to see that it was Zico.
 
"Are you alright?" he asked. You nodded, "Yeah I'm okay" you smiled at him. He smiled back.
 
Janmi took out her phone and snapped a photo. She looked at the photo of Zico holding onto your shoulders and how you two were very close. She smirked and sent the picture to Jaybeom. 'Perfect picture'.